Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Let's Write a Short Story Together!
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 4:00 PM Post #31
(Rottiegirl: I guess I will. And I was sorta hoping Ashes could get Danger... Is it all right if I give Luna a nickname? Like, from her dad's pov, 'my little night butterfly'? Edit: Sorry for all of this out of book deciding and stuff. XP)

"Oh, ho. What made you think that?" Luna's dad bustled around the kitchen to make lunch.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 6/15/2019 at 4:01 PM.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 34
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 4:09 PM Post #32
( he can have Danger, i just can't decide. probly more likely because Danger is the most aggresive one, not many fathers would want there little girls near an aggresive fire breathing dragon.)
( maybe moonbean, moonlight, silver night. but i like yours too.)
( also, what social rank should they be in, i think noble or something similar.)

" well, it would be cool to show off to my freinds. it would also be a good way for me to learn more about them, nothing better than hands on experience."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 4:19 PM Post #33
(Rottiegirl: (Answering in the order of the questions) 1) Okay, so now Ashes will most likely get Danger, and Luna will get Victory. 2) And, sure, her father can call her any of those, I guess. :) Which ever ones you feel comfortable with. 3) They could be the chief's advisor? Akio is currently the chief after his father had died in a dragon attack. Akio is 19, Ashes is 15. My own question - How old are your humans?)

"Okay. If that's what you want, Moonbeam. Anything for my little night butterfly." He patted her head instead of ruffling her hair like he might do Luna's brother. Then he set the table and called for _(Put her brother's name here)_ to get on over to the table and eat like a well mannered gentleman. Today for lunch, the food was pork.

Ashes sighed, and stormed up to his room. Not that his brother knew, but he could see all the dragons from that vantage point. Ashes sighed, and decided to watch the one that had threatened him, if you could call it that, because he took a liking to Danger.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 4:31 PM Post #34
( 1. sounds good. 2. i like the way you put it, using multipul. 3. sounds good, Luna should be 15, her brother should be 18, their father should be 33)
( her brothers names is Nick, he hates dragons because their mom left with one, he remebers because he was 3 years old. Luna was only a few months old.)

she smiles and hug him
" thank you, your the best in whole world."
she sits down and begins to eat
" this is delishous."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 4:35 PM Post #35
(Brother named Nick. How about her father is named James? Should/can I play Nick?)

Luna's dad smiled, and sat down to eat next to her at their table of three. "You're the best daughter in the world. And, thank you, I prepared it earlier on so it would taste better."
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 4:43 PM Post #36
( sound like a good name, you should play Nick, you would probly do better at it than me.)
( i called him that because i was thinking Vick, to be short for viking, but it sounded a little plain. and Luna can also tease him by calling him Nicky.)

" you'll have to show me how to make it sometime, it is as tasty as any kings dinner."
" NICK GET DOWN HERE AND EAT, IF YOU DON'T I WILL." she yells upstairs to Nick
" too tasty to waste." she tells her father
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 4:51 PM Post #37
James manages to keep a straight face. "And if you don't eat it, I will." He allowed himself a small smile of satisfaction in making a good meal.

Nick heaved a sigh and backed away from his book and desk. "Luna bug, you musn't be eating my lunch. If anything, I'd be eating yours!" He stomped down the stairs, and plopped in his seat. "You know you shouldn't threaten me. I'm the eldest after all." Nick stuffed his face only to get a glare from their dad.

"Nick." James' tone held a threat in it. "I am really the eldest. Get some respect. And some manners." James huffed as Nick kept eating.

(If it is all right with you, I just gave Nick a nickname to give Luna.)
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 4:58 PM Post #38
" true, but Nicky, by the time you'd get down, mine would be finished and yours would be cold." she counters
she finishes eating
" thank you for cooking lunch dad, you really need to teach me the recipe."
she excuses herself from the table and goes to her room

( Nicky sounds a bit girly. the siblin rivalre between them is thick. XP)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 5:08 PM Post #39
(Ha, yeah. :3 Sounds just like me and my sister...sorta. It was never exactly this bad, but it gets pretty heated at times.)

Nick growls after his sister. "Ah, fine, you just wait and see, Moth!" Nick grumbled, finished his plate, and then got up.
"I figure I got to go see the new dragons. Yikes. Don't wanna know what the dark red one(Danger) can do if it wants. It looked pretty mad. Did you see how it challenged the Chief's kid? Priceless. It shows exactly what that child is. Now, if you'll excuse me." Nick races towards the dragon housing.

James sighed, and cleaned up the remains of the dinner. And then cleared the table. And then made sure it looked spic and span.

(Moth = night time butterfly. :P)
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 5:18 PM Post #40
Luna comes out
" dad, i got to go make sure Nicky doesn't do something that could get him killed."
Luna runs out of the house and after Nick, catching up to him quickly.
" is moth the best you could come up with, Nicky."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.