Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Let's Write a Short Story Together!
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 11:42 AM Post #21
Victory tried to hold still, but he felt himself trembling like a leaf in a breeze. Everything seemed to be coming from a tunnel beyond his vision.

Danger found herself diving before she thought what would come of it. She dropped into a spiral, spinning until she was parallel with the nets, and yanking them off their course. They tangled with her claws, but she soon was free of them. Desperately trying to save her young friend, she blasted flames at the humans that got to close. Again, Danger flew over her friends, scared to actually set down on the ground and become flightless.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 34
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 1:12 PM Post #22
Arrows everywhere. Shooting the wings
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 10:13 AM Post #23
Without a word, Rumor yanked big cloths away from human huts, silently kicking herself for pulling the stakes. She knew better! Now he may certainly bleed to death.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 10:26 AM Post #24
Danger yelped when the arrows flew into the sky, but then remembered that her scales were harder to break then most. She flew down to her friends and roared a challenge to the humans which echoed off the mountain they were by. Then she shot flame through the village.

(Oh great, I can't help myself, I'm making a human character.)

"Dragon, dragon, please stop!" Ashes ran to the dragons, putting out his hands in a gesture for peace. "Please, there is no need for blood shed." He shot an annoyed look at the archers, who stopped shooting at the moment.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 12:04 PM Post #25
( i'm thinking, that what if the dragons are captured, and giving to some people to use. these people would be called the dragon tamers/trainers. most of them wouldn't like dragons, and treat them poorly. but the main caracters would go to someone that had kids who were oppsessed with dragons, so the dragons where giving to the kids, the kids took good care of them, and became known as the dragon riders.)

" releas the water dragons!" one of them yelled
water dragons came through the village putting out the fire
then the water dragons tackled the dragons
pinning them
someone led Ashes away

Luna watched it all from her house
these dragons, they were beautiful
it dawned on her what she wanted for her next birthday
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 12:12 PM Post #26
"There is every need," Danger snarled.
She tucked in her wings and dropped to the ground in front of the human. The cobbled stones of the street cracked with the impact. Danger towered over him, and he backed up a step because of it. Her graspp of the human tongue was thick and unwieldy, but she knew enough to get her message across.
"You keep us here. Trapped, in the valley. You hurt us, you kill us. My friend dying over there. You are about to kill more. Look at my eyes, human, and say again there is no need for bloodshed."
Danger crouched, ready to spring forward and crush the human into bloody pulp. Fire glowed in her throat, dripping fron her half-open jaws and slpattering on the ground almost like liquid. Very hot, flaming liquid.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 12:58 PM Post #27
Ashes looked into Danger's eyes with calm surety. "There is no need for any more bloodshed." Then, much to his disappointment, he felt his brother's steady hand on his arm.
"Ashes, what are you doing talking to this...this...this beast! Get away." His brother yanked him back and shoved him roughly into their family's cabin. "As the son of a Chief, shouldn't you know better?"
"Akio, I'm sorry. I really am. If you ju-"
"If you just what! Ever since dad died, you have been a pain to the whole village. You need to grow up. After me, it's you that is going to be able to help the village!" Akio interrupted Ashes.
"Akio-"
"Just grow up." Akio shook his head, and left the cabin, leaving Ashes to himself.

Edit: Also, Rottiegirl, I love that idea. I vote a yes. :)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 6/15/2019 at 2:10 PM.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 2:35 PM Post #28
humans came and chained the dragons while the water dragons held them down
Luna's farther was among them, so she ran out
" dad i know what i want for my birthday."
" can we talk about this later. i'm busy at the moment."
he then nuged her back home then turned back to the dragons
Luna snuck over to the one with the broken wing and stiched it up quickly
not much, but at least the bleeding would slow down
then she ran inside

the rest of the village led the dragons to cages and locked them in
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 3:32 PM Post #29
Danger sniffed. This was no way to hold a dragon. Captivating one was just...rude! Dragons were meant to fly, not just stay on the ground and be lead around like show horses.

Victory barely reacted to anything, going along with just about everything. The world seemed pretty far away. But at least the bleeding had stopped. He took a long shuddering sigh, and curled up, hoping to catch some z's.

Dart, Dagger, and Hawk were the only ones not captured, so they flew back to their dragon place to get reinforcements.

(Edit: Rottiegirl, is there one dragon Luna wants in particular? Just so I can upgrade the character sheet in which one she will most likely get. :p Thanks. :))
Edited By Scoutwolf on 6/25/2019 at 9:09 AM.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 3:56 PM Post #30
( i'm going to say it's up to you. she would want Victory because she wants to help. but Danger would be fun because she would be showing her that humans aren't all bad.)

the water fragons are placed somewher near by
they mutter " where sorry" before being lead off

soon Luna's dad gets back
she goes up to him
" dad, i want a dragon for my birthday."

( do you want to control Luna's dad or me?)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.