Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Week of Love - Create a Sylestia Va...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Go to Page:
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 12:26 PM
Create a Sylestia Valentine
No Reserving Posts
1. You must create a Sylestia themed Valentine using real life arts and crafts. Any types of materials may be used as long as your finished item is Sylestia themed and resembles a Valentine.
2. You must provide at least 3 progress pictures of the creation of your Valentine. Each picture must include your Sylestia Username and the Date. You must upload your pictures to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. Failing to follow this rule will automatically disqualify your entry.
3. In order to quality as an entry, the entry must look like it actually required effort. Please do not just throw something together in 5 minutes with the goal of just simply earning the Participation Prizes. Faiona and I will be the sole judges of what we deem to qualify or not. We obviously are not going to be judging on skill for this part so as long as you actually put forth effort to make something, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. We just want to see everyone who participates put forth some effort as we feel that makes the Prizes and Raffle fair to everyone. =)
A Player Guide on How to Upload Images
4. You must submit your own entry. You cannot share an entry with other Players. You can, however, work together with other players on your own entries. You just have to of been the one to make it and the one to submit it.
5. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of Week of Love 2019.
There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers. All entries will be judged and the winners will be selected by the Admins.
There will be a Participation Prize as well.
Here is an example of a winning entry from a previous contest:
Have fun and enjoy!
1st Place Winners
Prizes:1,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, Choice of Forum Game Avatar Item x1, [3-Visible Heavenly Ferrikki] x1, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x3
This took so long but I'm so happy with how it turned out! although the Ny'vene looks more like a dragon than anything I still like how it turned out and good luck to everyone with those amazing enteries!
Edited By Grapejuice on 2/25/2019 at 1:07 AM.
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 8:33 PM
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 8:48 PM
Here is my design.
My design took about one to one and a half hours to complete. It was very fun to make, but it took a while to do the clay. These are two Lighira eggs, in a "Valentine Nest". The nest is basically just a background, but I think it looks somewhat like a nest. :D
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 8:58 PM
Sketch half done
Sketch full done
I would color it except that Im terrible when it comes to colored pencils and such :P
Posted: 2/10/2019 at 11:18 AM
If you're wondering what you're looking at, it's a pop-up card and bookmark.
Edited By Sweden on 2/10/2019 at 11:23 AM.
Posted: 2/10/2019 at 6:16 PM
So here is my entry, I decided to do a pop-up Valentine card! Because why not.
And for those that do not know, this is the lupora news dog that is on the home page.
Hence the pun on this card!
Posted: 2/10/2019 at 10:11 PM
I attempted to make a Griffi Plushie i've only tried to make a plushie two times before this so it's not too great.
i didn't intend at the start to make it a Griffi so there aren't any early photos of it that meet all the requirements D:
Posted: 2/11/2019 at 8:01 PM
(Sorry Fai, I didn't mean to ping you, I thought I deleted it but it didn't, so sorry)
+ping and white cardstock
+pens and colored pencils
Step 1: Gather Materials
Step 2: Fold white cardstock
Step 3: Cut out two hearts
Step 4: Write the poem
You are my SYLESTIAl light,
Without you, I might die of fright~
Because you are my AERIal life,
You must not DINI
My love this Valentine.
Step 5: Draw two aeridini's
Step 6: Color the aeridini's
Step 7: Cut them out
Step 8: Outline words and glue aeridini's on hearts
Step 9: Glue the white cardstock on the pink one
Step 10: Write happy valentine's day
Step 11: And now you are done ^^
Edited By Lalalanmao on 2/11/2019 at 8:02 PM.
Posted: 2/12/2019 at 9:38 AM
Youre totally not copying my idea, right? XD (just kidding) Nice!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.