Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Final Days ( A Zombie apocalypse Rol...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 538, 539, 540 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:01 PM Post #1
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72464&page=1#10

Wanna join TFD? Sign ups there!

Lore-

After a big spill of radioactive waste, the world was thrown into chaos. At first everything seemed under control and everyone went on with there lives.. until the dead came to life again. At first it they seemed normal like they had just not died.. the first attack was in new york and it spread to the entire US and all that surrounded. Real life zombies.. who would of thought? Now, you are unsure if the world anywhere is safe. Will you go it alone or will you find people to help you survive these hard times?

Rules-

Semi-lit
What is my meaning to this? At a minimum correct spelling and at least a paragraph per reply. If you have writers block please tell everyone so they know why ^.^

Hate the character not the person!

No over powered characters. What do I mean by this?
Guns will not be easy to find, strength on a human has it's limits, you can't hit a target every time, ammo runs out eventually, and an area is only safe for so long. I do not mean to be rude, but most lasting Rp's last because it is interesting and there is challenges. If you just had everything you needed, it would not be fun.

Romance is definitely allowed but if it comes to a moment where.. stuff.. happens, we call it a time skip moment.

( Also! There are 2 leaders, this will be voted on later within the Rp later )

This place can be as graphic and gory as you please as I love scary stuff, but put a warning in red letters at the top of the reply this must be used with-
Violence, Abuse ( Can be skipped but added to story too ) and anything else that may be triggering.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:21 PM Post #2
(Are you writing a prompt or are we starting however we want?)
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:25 PM Post #3
Maveric ran down the streets, dragging Lani with him. He was searching frantically for somewhere to hide. The only weapon they had was a piece of a bed frame. He kept looking over his shoulder, making sure no zombies were following him. He remembered the day this all started, people dropping like flies, some taking longer than others to die, but in the end, they were all dead. A couple days later, the bodies were missing from the graves. He had just thought that some kid was digging up the graves but turned out that wasn't the case. People started seeing zombies, and it turned into mass panic and most people evacuated the city, but not him and Lani.

Lani was running right alongside her brother, looking into the alleyways, making sure that a pack of zombies wasn't about to attack them. Maveric had the weapon, and all she had were her fists. Her knuckles were already bloody from punching a wall. She didn't mean to, either. All she did was try to get something inside of the wall, but instead, she ended up punching it. Her knuckles throbbed.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:29 PM Post #4
Start however you want, I thought that the stories could come together. I think for the most part this is a character intro along with a base to start with mapping out the area of rp )
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:30 PM Post #5
(Okay, said good.)
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:35 PM Post #6
Victor sat atop a buildings roof,, his eyes searching the area that he once remembered that was a bustling city. He laughed a little, he liked this better but hated the zombies. Since he always had been known to live alone he had no loved ones die, and really didn't care much when it happened. Of course, he had freaked out about all of this but hid and waited. He was quiet so the Zombies ignored him. He stood up and climbed down into the hole in his roof, into a already worn building. He was running low on food, he had no weapons, and honestly as cool as he acted he was terrified. He then heard... running? *most of the running ones only are out at night..* he thought as he peaked out the broken window. He saw a pair running and smirked " Ah.. A young couple that are tryin ta hide. " He decided to not let them die and to help them. " Oi! You too! over here before they get ya! "
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:37 PM Post #7
Maveric heard someone yelling and went towards it, cautiously. Lani hung back in the street, constantly looking over her shoulder. She jumped at every sound, only to realize it wasn't a threat
Edited By Sslover on 1/24/2019 at 6:39 PM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:42 PM Post #8
Victor saw this and walked to the door, he opened in and looked both ways, deciding it was safe enough he stepped out. His hair was a little messy and he looked a little tired, evident by the slight bags under his eyes. " I got no weapons, nothin to worry about. " He said in a calm even tone, but he was constantly looking around for danger. " I suggest you get somewhere safe before it gets to nightfall, this place ain't safe at night. " He had a southern drawl and it was evident by how he spoke and sounded. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, already ripped in a few areas but he was wearing an undershirt so no skin was shown.
" Friend or foe? "
Edited By Espenfalls on 1/24/2019 at 6:42 PM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:45 PM Post #9
"We're friends. And quick question: Do you have any bandages? My sister's hurt her fist." He waved Lani over, who had her fist in her shirt, using it as a bandage. Lani came over, not moving her fist. She didn't smile. She would've if it was before the incident. She smiled at everyone before, but now she hardly ever smiled.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:48 PM Post #10
Victor thought for a good moment before recalling he did have a small first aid hit, used, but at least he had one. " Yeah I have some bandages. " He was taken aback when he heard that this was his sister. *Boy was I wrong.* He didn't know these two, but he guessed they had been here awhile maybe longer then he had. " Come inside but I warn ya, ain't the prettiest of places. " He said walking back inside the building, leaving the door open for them.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 538, 539, 540
This Page loaded in 0.805 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.