Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Final Days ( A Zombie apocalypse Rol...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 538, 539, 540 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:49 PM Post #21
She nodded. Maveric looked out the window. "I would head into town and see if there was any food left, but it's getting dark, and I'm not really in the mood to die today, so I'll head out in the morning." He wasn't entirely sure whether he could trust this dude with his sister or not, so he would most likely bring her with her in the morning. He stretched, and his back popped. He had been waiting for that. "Do you think that the radioactive spill could make animals go crazy too?" Lani asked, worried that Maveric had made her leave behind Emma, her golden retriever.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:57 PM Post #22
Victor nodded " Seems like a good idea but I am not sure how it looks right now, might be dangerous.. " He said as he wondered about just how bad it was down there. " But in the mean time if either of you two are hungry I do have some food and I don't mind sharing. " His eyes had wandered to a window as he watched the sunset for a moment before he heard Lani speak and looked back at her. " I doubt it, my little pup still is kickin' and he is a tiny little thing. Was lucky I have enough food to share with em though. Otherwise he'd be dead. Most animals seem otherwise unaffected but larger ones have become very dangerous. "
Edited By Espenfalls on 1/24/2019 at 7:57 PM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 8:01 PM Post #23
Lani was relieved. She had a glimmer of hope that she would see Emma again. She wandered over to the food box, hungry. (Gtg sorry for the short response)
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 8:03 PM Post #24
"Hey 'ril, you want this?" Barry asked, turning to the teenager as he picked up a round item underneath one of the trashed shelves at the 7/11.

"What... is that a kinder egg? score!" April silently cheered, putting the egg inside her bag with a bright smile on her face. "I'll save it for a special occasion" She grinned, Barry sharing in her joy.

"I think this place is cleared now, nothing left but expired junk and wrappers" Barry sighed, motioning for April to follow.

"So... where are we going? Are we ever gonna find people and settle down? Do you think there's still people out there my age? Maybe even younger-"

"April, you ask me every day, I don't know. There's probably someone out there around your age, and we'll settle down when we find a safe place, I promise, as long as we stay safe, that's what matters" Barry interrupted her as they began walking down the empty streets again, silence falling over the two.

"Hey, um, what about driving? I'm 16, I'm legally old enough" April suggested

"The 'legal'ness isn't the issue here, honey, it's the fact that we can't use any of these cars, I don't know how to hotwire a car and I don't think any of them have gas, even if we could get them started" Barry sighed "But I promise I'll teach you when I get the chance" He promised her
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 8:05 PM Post #25
( That's fine, will be glad to RP with you later ^.^ )

Victor watched her and then looked at Maveric curiously. " Aren't ya hungry too? " He asked wondering why he wasn't eating. " It's not like it's poisoned or anything. " He said with a small chuckled. " There's even a little bit of candy in there. I just don't like that flavor myself. "
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 8:15 PM Post #26
Victor went up to the roof again and took watch as he always did at this time. He knew it was dangerous so he made sure that if he needed to run he would have the time too. This time though he was protecting not only himself with this, but others as well. The sun was setting beyond the horizon and he knew that soon all hell would break loose. His studied the area, seeing as some of the zombies began to wander the streets and others seem to stay still where they were. The old clock tower went off and a lot of the creatures seem to go that way after hearing the loud booming tune. He watched as they went curiously, wondering if they would be gone for the night and if so, could he go looking for a weapon? Even a thin plank of wood would do at this point. He sighed and went back to just watching the grounds, knowing that soon day would return and maybe he would rest without a nightmare waking him up again.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 8:30 PM Post #27
"Here, let's hide out in this place for the night" Barry suggested, pointing to a nearby building as a clock tower chimed in the distance. "Lets just make sure it's safe first, I'll go first, watch my back" Barry said, carefully opening the door to the average sized house. April pulled her gun as she followed Barry into the building.

After a while, they determined the house was safe, and they chose a room to settle down in for the night.

"Well, chef April, what's for dinner tonight?" Barry asked her jokingly as she dug around in her backback.

"Well, tonight we have our finest- cheese crackers!" April said dramatically, pulling a little cheese and cracker snack pack out of her bag. "And I'm gonna have the granola bar" April shrugged, unwrapping her own pathetic meal. "Maybe tomorrow we can split the jerkey? My mom always said a balanced diet was important, and how I never ate enough protein... jerkey is probably protein" She mumbled.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 8:38 PM Post #28
Lani took some food and started eating. Maveric just took some crackers. He was really hungry, not quite starving, but he didn't want to take much of the food. He kept telling himself that he would find more food tomorrow. He figured that people think going to the countryside was better because you could grow food and all that. He laughed. All there was in the fields out there were bodies. Piles and piles of bodies. He was glad that Lani didn't have to see that. On the outside she might seem tough, but on the inside she's just ad sensitive as she was. He felt bad for her, having to go through all of this crap.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 8:40 PM Post #29
He started to watch the streets and saw two people walk into a kind of far off building. He knew they would be more or less safe there so he decided not to bother with a rescue mission. He wondered for a few moments if it would be safe enough to play his guitar, but he nearly died the last time he played it at night. He sighed and just started to hum a soft melody as he gazed out into the stars. " A new day tommorow it seems.. " He said with a low tone as he went back to humming. He started to wonder just how many others were alive out there with him and how many would be finding this small kind of safe area.. he wondered how many were going to be good and how many of them would be bad horrible people.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #30
Soon he felt that it was growing much to cold and jumped back into the house and sat by a window, just looking out at the stars. He left the brother and sister alone, knowing that they might be a bit nervous around him because of how he tended to act, very distant and sometimes even cold. He wondered if he should offer them the only room with a bed in the house, and decided it would be a nice thing to do. " Hey uh... you two.. Never did get your names. Speaking of which I am Victor. There is a room with a working lock and a bed over there to the right and the bathroom still has water flowing through it, if either of you want to use either you can. I am keeping a watch tonight.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 538, 539, 540
This Page loaded in 0.033 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.