Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Final Days ( A Zombie apocalypse Rol...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 538, 539, 540 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:54 PM Post #11
They went in. "It's better than where we came from." They had to resort to burning down their house because zombies started to find ways in, and they couldn't stay there any longer. And so far, they hadn't found a house that wasn't infested. Maveric brought the piece of the bed frame in, not setting it down. Lani entered after him, still holding her fist. It hurt like nothing else, and she hoped it wasn't infected.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 6:59 PM Post #12
Victor laughed at that. " Well, it is one of the places left to hide in this hell. " He said with another small laugh, though this one seeming more pained, nervous, and scared. He went into another room and returned with a small first aid kit. " Hey uh pal, I ain't got much food, but in the box back there, there is some. Help yourself. " He said as he looked to Lani. " Wild guess, but it's your hand right? " He said walking towards her but keeping his distance at the same time " May I take a look, ma'am? "
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:02 PM Post #13
She held her hand out to show him, and her fist was torn up. Maveric didn't get any food. He wasn't about to take this person's food after he saved him and his sister. His stomach rumbled though, at the thought of food. He looked around and distracted himself by asking, "Mind if I put my weapon down?"
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:07 PM Post #14
Victor tried to keep a blank expression while looking over the wound, but he seemed a little worried about it. " Not at all " He answered Maveric. " This is gonna sting. " He said as he got out some rubbing achohol and a paper towel, he started to clean her wound slowly, making sure he didn't put too much pressure on it. " How'd ya do this? Seems to me like shredder must've done it but that ain't possible, with how long the electricity's been out it woulda healed up. "
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:12 PM Post #15
Lani grimaced, but other than that, she didn't react. "I was trying to quickly get something out of my wall, and my wall is brick. I ended up punching the wall and not getting what I wanted. It's healed a little, but not much." Maveric put the piece of bed frame against a wall. The place was actually in pretty good condition considering that most of the other buildings have either collapsed or are infested by zombies that just tear up the place.
Edited By Sslover on 1/24/2019 at 7:12 PM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:17 PM Post #16
Victor nodded, seeming to get lost in thought for a moment as he seemed to space out. " Must of been important for you to react like that. " He said quietly as he got out a gauze and started to wrap the damaged areas of her fist. " You should avoid using that hand for a little bit, just till it heals up. " He said as he finished bandaging it." You two didn't happen to come from down town.. did ya? " He said with a small glimmer of hope. all the stores where there and if he had some information on there, maybe he could make a trip there and get some food without dying.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:29 PM Post #17
"No, we came from the country," Maveric said. "The country's a dump." Lani said, attempting to mimic an immature teenage girl. Maveric glared at her and continued. "The countryside's infested. Don't go there. We were heading into town though, as you could probably tell." Lani flexed her hand after he had finished wrapping it. "Yeah, we were hoping that it wouldn't be any worse here, and so far so good, but it's been awfully quiet. We haven't encountered one so far, which is creeping me out."
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:33 PM Post #18
He quietly listened to them and found it strange that they had not found or heard not one of the beasts outside. This really worried him, it worried him greatly. " Neither of you are infected are ya? Because they stay away from people already infected. " He tried to sound calm about it, but one could hear the slight fear in his voice. He would guess that if one was, it might of been the girl. He tried not to worry them but they should know that just in case. " There are a ton 'round here. They just ain't out in the day most of the time, reason it's so quiet is because almost everyone either up an left or died or was killed. Reason this place is safe is cause I am quiet. That is the trick, stay quiet. I must warn you though, that don't work at night. "
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:36 PM Post #19
"I haven't been so much as touched by a zombie before, and neither has Lani." Lani nodded, confirming what he said. "What happens here at night...?" Lani asked, worried. In the country, all the zombies had done was make a few dents in the wall, but it wasn't anything serious...
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/24/2019 at 7:44 PM Post #20
He seemed to avoid looking her In the eyes as he spoke. In this part of town it was a warzone at night and most knew that very well. " Well here at night they tend to.. kill on sight. You don't go out at night less you have a death wish. It is bad, any little sound and you are as good as a goner. They see ya, you're gone. It is a wonder how I survived with nothin at all but I don't question it. "
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 538, 539, 540
This Page loaded in 0.032 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.