Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Isle of Galvana
Page 69 1, 2, 3... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/12/2019 at 11:28 AM Post #681
He jumped as soon as you made a noise, scrambling for his glassed and putting them on, looking up at you, hand over his chest, "You gave me a heartatta- wait, who are you? Intrudor - you're a hybrid, you must have magic to be able to see my home. What are you doing here? Can I help you?"

He took a deep breath before offering his hand, "Tiffee, Wizard of Earth at your service."
Wolfiesparks
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 32
Posted: 8/12/2019 at 4:05 PM Post #682
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71895&page=68#680
Author: IvyCat
Time Posted: 8/12/2019 at 11:26 AM
((Useful to know))

The Kelpie decided to take you to shore and after nuzzling you, dived back into the water and starting to elegantly weave around your two brothers, playing with the in its own ways.

Your mother headed over to you, putting a towel over your shoulders and one over your hair, "You'll catch a cold" she chuckled lightly, sitting down on the stones beside you and wrapping her arm around your shoulder, "Need me to grab your inhaler or will you be alright?"

I watch the kelpie, and shake my head, coughs interrupting my words every so often. "I'll be fine mom, it's *cough* a bit better now." I dry off my face and wipe my eyes with the towel, enjoying the sun and calm for the moment.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 8/12/2019 at 6:40 PM Post #683
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71895&page=68#678
Time Posted: 8/12/2019 at 11:15 AM
She nodded and laughed, handing over the fish, "Lovely. Good luck. If you do have any fenrir questions I have a small hybrid one myself like yours" she rubbed Naois chin, "Who's a good boy?" she cooed back

"If you're looking for an adventure, how about you take this. I've heard it's a map to a smaller dungeon that is easy to complete. She handed over the scroll, neat black markings outlining the shape of the land and a circle on what you presumed were the towns, then there were crossed along it.
I flip the fish to Naois. "Does yours have any powers? And thank you so very much for the map, do you need it back?"
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 8/13/2019 at 10:18 AM Post #684
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71895&page=69#681
Time Posted: 8/12/2019 at 11:28 AM
He jumped as soon as you made a noise, scrambling for his glassed and putting them on, looking up at you, hand over his chest, "You gave me a heartatta- wait, who are you? Intrudor - you're a hybrid, you must have magic to be able to see my home. What are you doing here? Can I help you?"

He took a deep breath before offering his hand, "Tiffee, Wizard of Earth at your service."

She took a step back shocked with the sudden questions. Once she got her mind over the questions, she timidly offered a hand and gave a small grin. "Nice to meet you, I am Elena. I am sorry to intrude I did not know you lived here." she said rushing to explain.
Shimmerstrike
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 5:10 PM Post #685
Lightning was currently not around, you could try calling her as there was a chance she would arrive.
You head towards one of the runestones. You notice that as you approached one, it started turning a green colour and thick vines came out of the ground, breaking the Earth and moving, as if feeling around. Some went back under. Soon the thick green stems, covered in thorns, settled and stopped moving. You couldn't make out what it read on the runestone.

(Sorry it's been a while since I've been on, summer vacation was a bit crazy this year. :P)

I pause for a few moments, slightly scared, wondering if anything will start moving again. Then, curiosity slowly takes the place of my fear, and I look closer at the runestone. Is this supposed to be some kind of stone of life? Is it an element runestone? Are the other runestones other elements? I hesitate, then, deciding I'd never be satisfied if I didn't find out, I walk cautiously over to another stone.
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 5:12 PM Post #686
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71895&page=68#679
Time Posted: 8/12/2019 at 11:24 AM
((I'm going to presume wings as well as arms then

It was a light evening in Veslon when you awoke, hands on your precious violin and nestled under warm fluffy covers filled with feathers. Light was streaming into the room and your possessions were all neatly arranged, apart from a few that had been placed in a rucksack that now sat beside the door. Pick 2 items that you could've found in a bedroom to bring with you

The smell of fish was immediate, as that was the main trade. You could hear markets being taken down already, making you presume it was only late afternoon. You couldn't smell any food being made downstairs yet, which was a shame. You were an only child, but usually your parents were late risers, even for night time creatures.

You could stay in the house, or go out and decide to start your adventure.

(Sketchbook and pencils)

I stay in my bed for a while, before reluctantly getting up. I set my violin somewhere safe, then got dressed, brushed my hair, and groomed my feathers. I silently went downstairs and quietly dropped the rucksack near the front door, just for now. I went outside to see what people were doing while waiting for my parents to wake up.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 10:30 PM Post #687
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71895&page=68#671
Time Posted: 8/9/2019 at 2:31 PM
"Where's the kitchen?" he sniffed disdainfully, "I may be a hero, but I'm not some sort of location wizard. Waste of time for that sort of magic - yeah just walk up to 'em. Usually in some sort of dark alleyway, look suspicious and do some crime and they'll probably come out"

I sigh, "threw the door, down the hallway, the WHOLE hallway, and you'll see an opening with some tables and stuff," I tell him, vaguly gesturing with my hands
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/9/2019 at 11:43 AM Post #688
She considered it for a moment, "I don't know what he's aligned with, actually. He hasn't displayed much magical potential. Nah, the maps yours to keep! Don't worry about it. If you want to help, then give it to whoever needs it most when you pass them"

Naois immediately started eating it gladly.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 9/9/2019 at 11:46 AM Post #689
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71895&page=69#688
Time Posted: 9/9/2019 at 11:43 AM
She considered it for a moment, "I don't know what he's aligned with, actually. He hasn't displayed much magical potential. Nah, the maps yours to keep! Don't worry about it. If you want to help, then give it to whoever needs it most when you pass them"

Naois immediately started eating it gladly.

I scratch Naois on the head and fidget with my ring, "Do you have any idea what this does?" I say, showing the ring to her. "I mean, it's magical or something, I'm guessing?" I don't know if she'd know, but worth a try, right?
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 10/1/2019 at 6:48 PM Post #690
IGN: Gingertail
Name: Vesta
Age/Pronouns: 17 she/her
Hybrid Type: Red Panda
Birth Zodiac: Capricorn
Village: Veslon
Profession: Seer

Personality + Extra information

Introspective and careful of how her words and actions effect others. Because of this she can come off as reserved and take too long to act. However she is loyal, empathetic, passionate, and can be adventurous and outgoing with those she trusts, especially if they are more free spirited. She is also mature and tends to be exceedingly rational in her decision-making, sometimes making it hard for her to follow the flashes of intuition she gains through dreams. Socializing in large groups does not come naturally to her but she loves people and enjoys individual and small group conversations. She is quite skilled but tends to underestimate herself.

She was orphaned at a young age and doesn't remember her parents at all. At 9 the town figured out she had seer abilities and she has been a crucial part of their stock management ever since. She is well cared for by some of the town leaders but close to very few people as they do not want her to be influenced. As she grew older she became more confident in her abilities and created an important position for herself of the town council. On a whim and desire to see more of the world she has left for Juliko, sneaking out with what she could carry as the town would be displeased to see one of their primary assets leaving.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.