Page 62 1, 2, 3... 61, 62, 63... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shimmerstrike
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 5/31/2019 at 8:08 AM Post #611
EDIT: Oof, I got kinda messed up and ended up double posting. :P
Edited By Shimmerstrike on 5/31/2019 at 8:10 AM.
Shimmerstrike
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 5/31/2019 at 8:10 AM Post #612
You head out into the streets and find yourself heading towards the gates. As you headed out, you passed a particularly large wagon of hay. Going into the forest, you find the scent of rotting leaves met you and you could hear the noises of animals. There seemed to be nothing interesting immediately within sight, however there were two paths, one leading left and the other right.

I ignore the paths, remembering my little motto. "I don't follow the paths of others, I make my own".

I walk into the woods between the paths.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/31/2019 at 9:35 AM Post #613
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=71895&page=61#606
Author: IvyCat
Time Posted: 5/31/2019 at 3:07 AM
You headed forward in search, finding yourself following the main road. It did not take long for you to find the library, which had the word carved in the entrance, pillars of quartz keeping it p and the walls made of polished marble. It was by far the most magnificent building in the town. Ainia seemed excited and practically rushed in, Naois uncertainly leapt after her, running ahead and cutting her off before she made an abrupt decision. They looked at you to take the lead, Naois growling softly.

As you went in, the polished oak shelves were shiny from vaseline, and along hundreds of rows the sea of books seemed to last forever, each one with it's own decorative colour. There was a yelp from Ainia, a shushing from a librarian, then a map with a 'you are here' and the guidance to each section in the library.
I look for any books on fenrirs.
Auraknite
Level 73
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/1/2019 at 12:33 AM Post #614
She looked at the bow, sniffing it and investigating the bow, "Pure willow.. and fidila spiders silk braided into a fine thread." she looked up at you, "Does the Cherub use this bow?" it wasn't a stupid question, knowing the infinite uses of magical creatures. Her cold eyes bored into you, before she turned tail and climbed up to the roof, looking amongst several things, "What enchantment were you thinking? I am out of darkness powder and fire newts."

"No Ma'am the bow is for me, I was hopin' for something that might make it more accurate, or make it easier for me to hide, or maybe make it more likely to kill quickly and gently, What enchantments can you offer without darkness powder and... fire warts was it?"
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 6/2/2019 at 6:11 AM Post #615
He gave a nod, jotting it down on a piece of paper, "I see, I see. Well my old companion got caught earlier, so you're going to help me get her back. And then we'll put this.. group in their rightful place" he sounded rather determined, "You're going to try and get along with them and feed back to me. They'd recognise a hero such as myself"
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 6/2/2019 at 6:13 AM Post #616
He grinned, "Yeah, you're right. Or a chipmunk so we're both right.." he seemed excited. Chip sniffed it and tried to eat it, to a gatherer quickly picking him up, "'Ey the lass found som'thin' 'ere what yer got? Yerrow, curls, even glowring. Tell yer what, that's a magical one if I haven't seem nothin' in mer life"
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 6/2/2019 at 6:25 AM Post #617
What a safe idea.
You decide to ignore the paths and head further into the woods, glancing around. You could hear a hunting group nearby; they would be on the hunting paths. You would get in trouble if you were could in the way of a designated prey territory. There wasn't much and you found yourself heading away from the big river.

After a time of silence, you were able to take in the forest. There were a large variety of birds, animals, all that looked at you cautiously. You even saw a family of kirin that ran from you once you got too close, their hooves leaving a trail of thunderous noises.

The day past with nothing adventurous happening, but then dusk started falling and you found yourself in a wooded clearing: cold, tired and hungry. Around you were some strange stone pillars with engraving on them.
Edited By IvyCat on 6/2/2019 at 6:40 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 6/2/2019 at 6:40 AM Post #618
You headed to the mythical creature section, finding the majority of books were glowing and floating. There was a shuffle from Ainia and Naois as you looked, the anticipation making the air tense. She commented, "I don't recognise this language." she gestured towards all the books. She didn't recognise English/ Galvanian. Yet she spoke it. How strange.

You found the book on fenrirs, it was dark. It was thick as well. You sat down to read. After two hours of flicking through the book, Ivy shall give a summary:
- Fenrirs are mythical creatures that are about the size of a horse, they usually are found in dark places
- They are types of demons and can be exorcised
- They have serious allergies to gemstones
- There are four 'father' fenrirs that were captured and tied down in unknown locations by powerful exorcists, and their power was trapped in crystals. These crystals were given to four tribes that were entrusted to hide them and the fenrirs, they have never been seen before. They are presumed to be make-believe, same with these father fenrirs
- The father fenrirs have the following powers each: Sun, Starlight, Moon and Gravity. The tribes supposedly have these magics as well. Each fenrir is aligned with one of those four
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 6/2/2019 at 6:53 AM Post #619
She stroked the bow with her paw, "Now, I am not the strongest enchanter. Trinkets are more my speciality. I can offer you a feather that will make your drawback be faster when attached; a gem for beam accuracy and let us see.." she jumped onto a shelf, "Ah, the eyes of Gehault. Never miss again. But I suppose you can't afford such a trinket. Hiding you, darkness powder would be necessary. I could give you the lace of Aldire to tie, that would make you look like water when holding the bow. There would be some camouflage."

All her eyes fell on you, "Listen to me, get your bow enchanted with something big. Strong. An element related to a Zodiac, not some petty trash such as accuracy or swiftness. Those are what trinkets or potions are for, and to decorate."
Shimmerstrike
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 6/2/2019 at 8:23 AM Post #620
You decide to ignore the paths and head further into the woods, glancing around. You could hear a hunting group nearby; they would be on the hunting paths. You would get in trouble if you were could in the way of a designated prey territory. There wasn't much and you found yourself heading away from the big river.

After a time of silence, you were able to take in the forest. There were a large variety of birds, animals, all that looked at you cautiously. You even saw a family of kirin that ran from you once you got too close, their hooves leaving a trail of thunderous noises.

The day past with nothing adventurous happening, but then dusk started falling and you found yourself in a wooded clearing: cold, tired and hungry. Around you were some strange stone pillars with engraving on them.

I curiously (and carefully) walk over to one, suddenly wishing my dog was here.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 61, 62, 63... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.