Forum Index > Roleplaying > Horse Academy [RP]
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 38, 39, 40 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:35 PM Post #21
I watched the siblings. Wish I had a sibling to do call annoying. I thought.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:40 PM Post #22
Logan noticed two people coming towards them. He called out, "Welcome to the academy," still trying to keep General calm
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:43 PM Post #23
The simply white van pulled up to the gates stopping just outside them. The silver haired boy in the back seat found it hard to keep himself from jumping out of the car as it came to a stop. "Thank you so much for driving me Ms. Linda!" He said to the elderly woman who was driving. Before she could really answer he was sliding the door open and rounding the car to the back hatch. With a faint hiss the hatch opened and he pulled his backpack and gym bag from the back.
"You be careful now Dexion, and have fun alright?" The woman called to him as he went to close the door.
"I will Ms. Linda! Thank you so much!" With that he closed the door and started towards the gates. He had never been to a school like this before, but when Ms. Linda offered to pay for it he didn't hesitate to agree. For the first time in his life he was allowed to be free of the orphanage! A wide smile crossed his face as he started forward. There were already people here talking and milling about with one another. And there were horses! He hadn't been around the animals before, in fact he hadn't ever seen one up close until now. Nervously he approached a few of the students, one of them being a male utop a dark brown horse. "Excuse me? Where can I find the dorms?" The bright eyed boy asked.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:44 PM Post #24
Topaz smiled at Logan, her round face glowing. Onyx had this done look on his face. This could inform the others that she was a handful. "I'm Topaz! And this grump is my Bro, Onyx. Nice to meat yah.", She held out her free arm. Onyx bowed his head, smiling.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:46 PM Post #25
"They're the big building. Would you mind waiting to go in until the last person gets here?"

(Waiting on Piperlake)
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:46 PM Post #26
He shook her hand. "Logan. Nice to meet you, too."
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:49 PM Post #27
Jackson turned away from Maxwell and Brooke as the boy spoke to him. "Oh, hey there. You must be new, I have to ask Logan-" he pointed to the other boy, who was still greeting newcomers. "-for the rooming assignments, but he seems kind of busy now. Maybe you can wait with us? I'm Jackson. And this is Maxwell and Brooke."

He gestured to each of them in turn, and they waved. "Oh, and this here is Knight." He gently patted the male horse's neck. "He's friendly. Definitely friendlier than Belleza."

"Hey! Rude much?" Maxwell retorted before whispering to his horse about how she was amazing and that no insults should deter her. Brooke chuckled beside them.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:54 PM Post #28
There were more people? Suddenly he felt nervous. "Of course." Dexion answered before backing away from the growing crowd. He hated crowds! Self consciously he lowered his head to keep the others from seeing the faint silver lines that covered it. He had had the tattoo all his life, yet not many knew it's true meaning. Most wrote it off as a work of art and not the sign of bondage that it was. The less people he saw right now the less he would have to explain. That could come later. So he stood away from everyone fiddling with his hands. Where were all the horses? He didn't need to have one of his own did he? Ms. Linda had offered to buy him one yet he had refused. If was enough that she had let him come here to start with and for that he would have a hard enough time repaying her. If she had bought a horse on top of that? He might as well work for her the rest of his life!

Another group of students seemed to point their attention towards him. "Oh it's nice to meet you all. I'm Dexion. I uh don't have a horse so I guess that's pretty much it." He answered nervously to the Jackson and the girl. "In fact I've never even been around a horse before now. May I pet him?"
Edited By Hawkeye on 1/9/2019 at 6:59 PM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:57 PM Post #29
River had noticed the boy standing off to the side. She inhaled, and approached him. " Hi. " She said as she greeted him with a warm smile.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 6:58 PM Post #30
General sighed as Logan pet him. He was pretty calm now. "Alright boy. I'm going to get back on you and you are going to stay calm, alright?" General tossed his mane and Logan mounted him. General stayed fairly calm, but Logan could feel him tense
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 38, 39, 40
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.