Forum Index > Roleplaying > Horse Academy [RP]
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 38, 39, 40 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:32 PM Post #1

Ping list: Shayni, Morbidreader, Hawkeye, Sabira, Rubycookie, Heartsoul, Piperlake, Sslover

(The roleplay starts as people arrive at the academy.)

Logan mounted General and rode out to the front of the academy. He put on a big smile, patting General.

As Skyler arrived at the academy, she saw a boy on a horse. She got out of the limo and was absolutely disgusted. So much dirt. She grimaced. Skyler walked up to Logan. He looked welcoming enough. He held out his hand for her to shake, and she did.

Logan shook her hand and said, "Welcome to the academy. I really think you're going to enjoy your time here."

Skyler rolled her eyes and said, "I honestly doubt that."

"Ah, another city slicker."

"Hey! Don't call me that."

"Why not?" Logan asked.

Skyler folded her arms across her chest. "Because I don't like that nickname."

"Okay, from now on, I'm going to call you Dumbbell."

She said, "Okay, but I get to call you Idiot."

He shrugged. "Okay"

She sighed, exasperated. "Just stop with the nicknames!"

He ignored her and looked at the next person arriving.
Edited By Sslover on 1/9/2019 at 6:24 PM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:38 PM Post #2
As her driver pulled up at the academy, River didn't know what to expect. She knew it wouldn't be a lush, ravish school like her parents had sent her to in the past, and she liked that. She noticed a boy, probably a counselor, in the front. Her driver opened the door, and thanked her lucky stars he wouldn't be here, nor her butlers. She glanced up at the school, and was surprised to see it was rather large. She smiled, as her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail to stop it from being messed up by the breeze.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:45 PM Post #3
Logan smiled at the newcomer and said, "Welcome to the academy." General reared a couple of inches off the ground and Logan turned his attention away. "Hey now. It's alright." General calmed a little, but pawed at the ground and shook his mane often. "Sorry," he said, turning his attention back to the girl, "he isn't a fan of cars."
Morbidreader
Level 26
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:48 PM Post #4
Emma arrived, and got out of the car, hugging herself. She noticed a couple of girls already there. Then she noticed the boy. She blushed as she realized he was looking at her.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:49 PM Post #5
Brooke got out of the sleek, black Porsche, thanking her chauffeur before heading back to watch as another vehicle pulled up. This one was a truck instead, and attached to it was a horse trailer. This was her second year at the academy, and she had been a spoiled brat the whole last year- she was better this year, and appreciated the rural surroundings a bit more now. As the horse trailer came to a stop, two more boys rode out from a field on the left.

"Hey, people are here!" The first one yelled, the dark brown gelding he was sitting atop of coming to a stop a few yards away from the incoming guests. Jackson Prescott. That meant the other Prescott twin was nearby. Brooke waved over, and he grinned. "Hey, it's Brooke!"

She nodded, a sheepish smile on her face, hoping they still didn't hate her for her spoiled rich girl antics. "Hey Jack. Is that Max I see?"

"Yeah." Jackson said, glancing back to see another boy riding up. "He told me my over enthusiasm was going to scare away newbies."

And that's when Maxwell joined them. "Whoa there, I was being honest. Oh, and hi Brooke." He watched her warily before continuing. "We need to go find Logan and say hi. And then we can meet everyone else."
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:49 PM Post #6
Logan held out his hand to the newest girl. He said, "Welcome to the academy." He noticed her face was a little red, but he didn't think anything of it.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #7
She nodded, and turned to wave off her driver. He did a small bow, went back in the car and drove away. She rolled her eyes, before turning her attention back to the counselor. " It's River. Nice to meet you. " She said with a smile.
Edited By Rubycookie on 1/9/2019 at 5:51 PM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:53 PM Post #8
Logan continued to say 'Welcome' over and over again. Each time he got less and less enthusiastic.

Emma rolled her eyes as she waited. She noticed more and more people coming. "So when are we gonna get started?"

"We are waiting for everyone. You must be that one girl from..." He thought for a little while. "New Jersey?"

She nodded. "Yup. And by the way, my name is Skyler." She talked slowly as if she was explaining calculus to a kindergartener.

He made a confused face. "What? Did you say your name was Lowlander?"

"NO!" She yelled, freaking out

"How about Pimp?"

"No! That reminds me of a pimple!"

He laughed. "Well then...Sewer rat?"

She didn't answer
Edited By Sslover on 1/9/2019 at 5:57 PM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:54 PM Post #9
"Name's Logan," he said, smiling back.
Morbidreader
Level 26
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 5:55 PM Post #10
Her face turned completely red. "O-oh, uhm, th-thanks."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 38, 39, 40
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.