Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Animal blood (A Spirit Animal Rp)
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 10:14 PM Post #71
She roll her eyes anoyed, she was still making sure to sound like a boy as she spoke again. " See what happen when you try to take a guard's side, they turn on you and abuse of your kindness. Now give me back that pipe!.:
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 4:47 PM Post #72
"Fine. Hope you can catch." Liam said, and tossed the pipe with an underhand throw. Angi wasn't too pleased.
"Why? I thought we were friends?" Angi said, putting Liam in handcuffs, though Liam hardly seemed to notice.
"I should check on the girls. They're probably wondering-Oh. Oops." Liam looked down at his locked up hands. "I got caught. Um, Angi. Mind letting me go for a few seconds? Or minutes? Or a lifetime?"
"No. I won't let you go. I've got plans for you. And I can sell your petty siblings for a good price, if I gather it correctly..." Angi said, tallying things up inside his head. Liam gave Angi the stink eye.
(sorry if I run on about something. :3 Also, sorry if I mess something up...)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 5:15 PM Post #73
She caugh the pipe swiftly before taking a swing at the guard's head while he was bussy. She had no trust in those peoples and was prouved right about it.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 5:21 PM Post #74
(Angi is now taken out I guess. And wait for M3ifwa?)

Liam sighed, and went to work unchaining himself. "Yeah. Thanks. I guess. I just can't believe him. Why-?" He left at that, and then turned to Alix. "Um. Thanks again. Sorry about that." He said, and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm Liam. You are?" He tried to amend things. But life was life. He couldn't take back that he had just protected the guy that had tried to lock him up.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #75
( I guess, i don't know if they are still interessed tho)

" Alix" She reply flatly, she wasn't sure if she could trust him so she kept her boyish attitude, girls that could fight were not all that common and there was no way for her to tell if he wasn't going to try and sell her in the futur. "And the answer is simple, because he could... Maby the guards were suposed to be nice and protect us in the past but today they will take what they want when they want, they can't be trusted."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 5:54 PM Post #76
Liam sighed as he had to confront the truth. He slumped. "It's just, I just keep hoping..." He frowned. Life was life. And hard on top of that. "Do you want to come to my house for a tiny bit? I was just about to cook dinner. I bet my siblings would love you." He said, moving to help Diana and get her to his place to be at least a tiny bit more hidden... if that was possible.

(Just a question...When exactly do you think they are getting their spirit animals?)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 6:18 PM Post #77
(no idea, i guess i am going to keep it for the right moment lol)

She shrug and follow him. " Sure i guess, i have nothing better to do anyway..." She was still a bit weary of him but he didn't seemed that bad, if somthing would happen she was ready to play with the pipe again tho.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 6:26 PM Post #78
(Lol, okay then so am I.)

"Cool. Do you mind apples and bread?" He asked, walking towards his house, helping Diana along. "I might as well add some things I usually don't...I'll have to raid my cupboard then... Who knows what I have that could be a treat?" Liam went inside the front door, his two younger siblings playing a game of catch the ball.
"Oh, no, guys! Not next to the-" Crash! Liam sighed, placing Diana on the couch, and then racing to the broken window, hoping to clean up the mess and find the ball. The two young girls laughed at themselves, and clapped their hands in glee.
"Dinner please?" One asked. Liam nodded, sweeping up the glass and picking up the ball that had done the deed.
"Yeah, the apples are on the table, the bread is over there," he pointed, "and we may have some chocolate in the girls room somewhere." Liam said absentmindedly. "Why didn't I think of giving my siblings that earlier?"
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 6:54 PM Post #79
She set her pipe by the door and walk in and look at the damaged window. " It look like the frame for a stained glass window now... " Then noticing that she had spaced out for a moment she gave them a bashfull smile and pick an apple. " Thank you for the food."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 6:58 PM Post #80
"You're welcome. Any time." Liam said, finally getting all the pieces together in a pile. "If we don't look out for each other, who will?" He said quietly. He tossed the -somehow- mostly unharmed ball back to his siblings.
"Just be careful with that, alright?" He asked them, and gave them each a slice of bread. Then he took the pieces of glass, and put them in a container. He would try and mend the window later.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.