Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Animal blood (A Spirit Animal Rp)
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 11:09 PM Post #51
Diana location liam's house

"sure ill take care of the child" she smiled "ive taken care of 25 children at once what could 1 child posibly do?" she said trying to make liam more confident with leving the child with her (sais to self) "I hope he doesn't see the serpent mark" she smiled her warmest smile and sat down in the corner after taking the little girl from liam and wipind the drool from her mouth.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 3/30/2019 at 12:57 PM Post #52
(Is this still on?)

Liam jerked a tiny bit back when he saw the serpents mark, but then brushed it off. Another misfit. Like him. It was fine for all he cared. He handed his siblings to her. "Stay safe." he said,and brushed by, careful to observe what would happen next.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/18/2019 at 12:53 AM Post #53
(posibly)

Diana location liam's house

"you should stay safe" she looks around slightly "never know what could get you" she coverd her serpent mark "snakes are dangerouse arnt they?" she said then started to pet the little girls head.

"you should go" she jestured twards the door "you dont whant to be late"
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/20/2019 at 9:13 AM Post #54
Liam thanked her, and then headed over to the market, head down. It would be better if no one noticed him. After all, he was a thief of sorts.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 12:33 AM Post #55
Diana Location liams house

once Liam had left the house she started to hum a lullaby that was very sweat but told a tail of pain, regret, betrayal and sorrow. Diana looked around the house. all the wile singing peacefully

"once in a land a girl grew strong, her father wicked and cruel, the sun still rose wile the lands were reapt of beauty and gold, her home once grand fell to dust and broken was her heart, she stole away the mask of fox and found the heart of snake, her life once proclamed as wonderouse and free, had she stayed in village she would not be lost at sea..." she continued singing wile cradling the child like a fragile infant.

a tear escaped her eye as she told her tail threw song hoping that liam would not find out who she is. at that moment a snake that was bewiched by her song went after liam and whent to find diana's mask.

(if the rp is no longer running im sorry plz dont be angry at me! also the song diana is singing is a song im currently wrighting)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 4:33 PM Post #56
(Oh, cool song!)

Liam glanced sideways, and then reached for the apple. His siblings would love the fruit. A hand grabbed his. Liam looked up, a gasp already on his lips.
"Ah, thinking of stealing my apples?"
"N-n-no, sir." Liam said in a small voice, trying to make himself smaller and not much of a threat - or target. The man looked at him suspiciously for a second, and then laughed out loud.
"Oh sure," he chuckled, "every kid has the same explanation, every kid the same tear jerking story. I don't buy it, mutt." The man put his face close to Liam's. "I'm sure I've seen you before. About a year ago? Let you go too. Pity you decided to come to me again. Rules have tightened, kid. You're going to jail." Liam felt his breath leave him. A pain hit him in the chest, and a quiet sob escaped his lips.
"No, they're waiting for me. My siblings..." But he got no further.
"Thief!" The man said, and roughly gave Liam over to a group of guards. "Show him where he belongs."
Liam glanced back only once. Then he let himself be led already thinking of an escape plan.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 8:32 PM Post #57
Diana location liams house

she realises a snake whent after liam and watched everything threw the snakes eyes. "oh bullpoopie" she said and got liam's siblings off to sleep safe and sound. then she cleaned herself and changed her clothes to her spair pair from her back pack and left 9 dried apples some weat and corn on the table under a bowl with a hastily written note.

dear whatshisname

i have left some food and crap under this bowl as well as a way to contact me 'a snake'
if you need food and crap let me now by talking to the snake.

don't worry your siblings safe.

my name is actualy

Diana

i think you saw my mark.

she left the note on the table and whent out after liam with her katana and a different mask.

'its not pritty but itll do' she told herself when she arived near liam and shouted katana drawn

"UNHAND HIM YOU ******"

everything whent silent the serpent mark completly visible on her left sholder

"the only reason that man tryed to steal from you is because io was controling him. let him go and go after the real culprit!"

you know its a lie but you see in her eyes that you need to roll with it or you could end up dead.

(its spicy XD i have come to your rescue XD what will you do will you let me take the blame and you walk free or both of us be captured insted?)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/30/2019 at 11:48 AM Post #58
(Why not get captured together. xP)

Liam glanced at Diana as the guards let him go. The guards looked...confused at this. Liam skirted over to her, and then grabbed her sword.

"She has been known to hallucinate," Liam explained. "She doesn't know me, I don't know her." He tried to say. The guards looked awfully confused atm.

"Wait, if you don't know her, how do you know she hallucinates?" One asked.

Liam hesitated. "Um, now would be a good time to run," he whispered.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 6:53 PM Post #59
Diana location with liam

wispers back "go back to your house wile i distract these people your siblings need you they may have woken up already"

she shoves you in the direction of your house then she cuts the arm off one of the gards graves her mask out of your bag puts it on and hisses then starts running.

"Its the womman from earlier today AFTER HER!"

the gards started chasing and left you alone

(i could of killed you but i didnt :) go back to your family!)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 1:13 PM Post #60
(Oh, fine)

Liam pauses, and goes to the one with his/her arm chopped off. "Here, let me help you." He said, and carefully helped the guard. "There. Now, don't move it too much, stay off it for a while, but other wise, you'll be fine, I'm sure." He said gently, and walked away, leaving a stunned guard in his wake.

Most people that just threatened someone doesn't get treated the best with the exact same person they threatened. Liam was different. He helped anyone he could.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.