Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Animal blood (A Spirit Animal Rp)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 5:57 PM Post #41
(Forgot to ping everyone)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 8:52 PM Post #42
actualy, broakenbutstillflying have left the rp, contact sabira to be sure but i think there is two animals oppen from that ^-^
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 10:49 PM Post #43
Diana--Location: Clophis city- outside Liams house

Diana had triped over some rockes "oh great now i look like a beggar!" she mumbled and herd Liam from inside the house say "Hello?".. Diana stod up and answered liam. "H.hello m...may..i...i com... come in?" Diana stutterd shivering quite convinsingly. "I am... Dia... Diane Desbra..." Diana lied bloud oozing from her scraped knee "I.. i am.. s...sorry.. t.. to disterb.. you...at at such..an hour... sir..." Diana sneezed still shivering
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 4:06 PM Post #44
Alix - city

Alix stare at the shell that Dana gave her, that tool could be handy in the futur. She wasn't sure what she ment by 'the serpent keepers circle' but it made her think of somthing she had hear earlier when she was in the castle. She had earn the nickname of 'lamb of Faren' in her back by the old lady living next door, she was however firmly denying knowing anything when asked about it.

Shaking her head she place the shell in her small bag and decided to keep a close eye on that girl, somthing was going on and she wasn't going to let it slip between her finger, this felt too important to ignore.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 5:06 PM Post #45
Maveric went to find the deer. He pulled out his dagger and started carving. He loved hunting. He heard a twig snapped, and he stood, looking around. It was a predator, a coyote. The hair on the back of his neck raised. He backed away slowly, into the city. Coyotes don't usually go into the city. He headed back to his apartment. When he got there, his brother was there to greet him. "Hey. Why didn't you get anything to eat?" Maveric's little brother Sam asked.
"....It got away."
"Liar."
Maveric ignored him and went to get his guitar. "Going to go beg on the streets again, huh?" Sam said, smirking.
"It's not begging." Maveric went out onto a street curb and strummed a couple chords before playing a song. The nice people that passed gave him a dollar, sometimes, if he was lucky, a five dollar bill. Sam sat beside him
Edited By Sslover on 1/6/2019 at 5:18 PM.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 5:21 PM Post #46
(Sorry, I forgot to ping. Look above)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/7/2019 at 3:41 PM Post #47
Dexion- The City

"It's nice to meet you Amora!" The silver haired boy answered. "You know this town don't you? Would you care to show me around? I'm supposed to meet someone here but I don't know my way around enough to even know where to get started."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 10:48 AM Post #48
Liam walked to the door as he picked up Armid, and took hold of Andrastes hand in case they ran off. He smiled warmly at the person out side his door, but it didn't reach his eyes. He welcomed her inside.

"I don't mind as long as you don't tear up the house. Mom is out, but I think if you need a roof over your head, I can find you a spot. I believe she won't mind. We understand how it is. Come in, come in." Liam sighed, and let the person in.

"We were just about to leave, but if you don't mind watching the Little's as I go to the market, I would appreciate it. I'll get you something too, if you need. Anything before I go?" He waited for an answer as Andraste let go of Liam's hand and looked up at the newcomer in curiosity, while Armid, who was a tiny bit sleepy, laid her head on Liam's shoulder with her thumb in her mouth.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 1/12/2019 at 10:52 AM.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 10:56 PM Post #49
Diana--Location: Clophis city- outside Liams house

"thank you for your generosity sir" Diane (Diana) smiled "i will look after the... child. their is nothing i whant or need im just Loo...traveling to...The Animal's Temple? and found my way here insted" Diane (Diana) stumbled slitly "when might you be getting back?"

Diana looked around without anyone noticing when she saw the bloud red ribbon from her mask poking out of liam's pack. she makes a note of were it is and continues her 'homeless' sharade.

"would it be ok if i just slept over their in the corner?"
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 3:46 PM Post #50
Liam thought about that. "Hmm. I don't know when I'll get back, but sure. You can sleep in the corner." He said, and saw her eyes flick to his pack. He realized that he might of left the ribbons out. Oh well. He put a hand on his pack, and with his other hand, lead Andraste forward. "I'm sure you'll find her no trouble if you treat her well. Lively demon she can be. Anyway. Can I leave Armid with u as well? She'll be no trouble. She's about to fall asleep after all." Liam said, and put her down. He inched his way to the door. He had to keep the mask safe, and if he didn't... Liam shuddered. If he gave the mask up, his siblings would be taken from him, and the house burned down. He would go to jail, but he wanted the mask to go back to its owner. He would have to take risks sometimes, and if this person in front of him happened to be the real owner of the mask, he wouldn't be able to stand keeping it from her.

( Sorry if mine are a tiny bit long. My thoughts are everywhere right now, so sorry if this doesn't make sense. )
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.