Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Animal blood (A Spirit Animal Rp)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 12/31/2018 at 4:59 PM Post #21
Dexion- The City

Happily he took a seat next to her. "Nope! Just traveling through while I wait for a friend." He said happily before holding out the handful of candies to her. "Want one?"
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 12/31/2018 at 9:42 PM Post #22
Diana: location- Clophis City

milling around in the crowds Diana managed to grave 6 walets 5 ribgs and 22 apples "where can i find a place to sleap!" she mutterd as she looked around. "what an odd group of people" she said threw her mask i stick out like a sour thumb here well at least i haventn been identified by anyone as a serpent keeper" laughing to herself she sliped into an allyway consiouse of a girl coming out to steel some apples "psst girl ill give ya some o, my apples ere" hands over 12 apples "dont get caught " smiles under mask and heads twards the palace as silently as any snake would.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/1/2019 at 2:30 PM Post #23
Karma Coleman | Clophis Stronghold [Clophis City]

She blinked, then dropped a few apples that she couldn't carry, seeing as she didn't have a death wish, and she would surely get caught if someone saw her carrying so many. Karma didn't run, instead slipped some apples underneath her tunic. She would have to open them to see if the girl had put anything in them to poison her, but she doubted it. The brunette walked calmly in the direction of her current hideout, before slipping silently into an alleyway.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/2/2019 at 11:48 AM Post #24
Amora - The City

Amora looked joyfully at the sweets before responding, "Cool and sure!" She exclaimed as she reached towards the sweet, "I wasnt born here but we moved quite a while ago."
Edited By Sophiegrace on 1/3/2019 at 7:38 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/2/2019 at 6:04 PM Post #25
Alix - City

After learing about different rumor in the castle, she decided that there was nothing more to do in this place and start heading back. It was starting to be late anyway so staying around would mutch longer would make her miss the chance to go shopping. She start humming joyfully as she walked back the path she was comming from toward the central plaza.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/3/2019 at 12:43 AM Post #26
Dexion- City
Happily he swung his feet kicking the stairs some with his heels. "That's nice. It so pretty here, and everyone seems so nice. Oh! I'm Dexion by the way!"
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 1/3/2019 at 7:20 PM Post #27
Diana: location- Clophis City

slinking up the path diana bumped into girl. still with her mask covering her face she asked "how far is it to the palace? i have somesthing i need to do their and it cant wait till nightfall..." Diana asked threw her mask wich muffled some things. she staired at the girl waiting for an answere when she herd someone behind her yell "Their she is the snake keeper i bet its her!" . "sorry girl i have to run i dont whant to get thrown in prisson today!" Diana ran past the girl and down the side of a building off into the crowded streats and past Amora and Dexion. Dianas mask fell and landed at their feet. after rapping a scarf around her face she continuse running out of the city and out of the strong hold. mutters to self "My mask oh no my family mask im going to get in trouble for loosing it!" Diana startied walking away thinking of were to go.
Edited By M3ifwa on 1/3/2019 at 7:25 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 12:35 PM Post #28
Liam: Location| CIty

Liam just finished telling his siblings a story when his cousin burst in. He knew it was his cousin, because he never knocked. "I thought guards were supposed to knock. And I thought the last thing you said to me was that you wouldn't be caught in this part of town." Liam turned around to look at Angi.
Angi rolled his eyes. "Well, I could guess that response from you. I found a prison brat this morning. She got away." Liam held back a laugh.
"Really. I thought you said nothing could get past you." Liam looked at Angi pointedly. Angi glared at him as Liam picked up Armid and put her in a chair, where she could reach her snack.
"Well, she threw a mask at us. How were we supposed to catch her then?" Angi asked haughtily.
"Send your dogs after her. Or do you like her?" Liam asked, giving Andraste a piece of bread. Angi walked in and without asking grabbed a piece as well, his face stolid. "Hey! I just cleaned the floor! You can't put bread crumbs everywhere." Liam protested as Angi shrugged.
"As I was saying, that rascal dropped something. Here." Angi threw something at Liam, who was forced to drop the food in his hands, or get hit in the face with the object. He caught it.
"You made me lose my food for what. A mask?" he asked. Secretly, he admired it. It was interesting, and everything had a story. Andraste whined for food. Liam brushed the dirt off the piece he'd dropped, split it in half, and gave it to both of them.
"The mask." Angi said. Liam sighed. Soon, he would have to go out and steal for more food, or else they would go hungry. Already, Liam was giving them his portion.
"I'll keep it safe. What else do you need before you go?" Liam asked reluctantly. Angi leaned forward.
"A promise." he whispered. Liam gagged at his stinky breath.
"Have you been drinking?!?" Liam asked, astonished. "I don't think you're parents would agree." Angi smiled.
"I'm glad you realize that. That's the secret."
Edited By Scoutwolf on 1/4/2019 at 12:40 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 1:23 PM Post #29
Alix - City

After the quick yet strange encounter with the masked girl, Alix went back to roaming mindlessly, she didn't wanted to waste energy to catch someone she didn't know anything about. Quickly enough she went back to climbing buildings, it was the most interesting part of the city after all. As she walk on a perticular house, she was able to hear the people living in it, they were talking about a mask of some sort, was is some kind of strange event going on ? She let herself fall down in front of the window, looking inside to see if she could get anymore information.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 8:24 PM Post #30
(Recap?)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.