Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 1:14 PM Post #231
Morpheus
"No wind spirits, but magical weapons."

Isri
He nodded. "I know, Izzy, gods are natural learners of ASL. You will love me as a camp director. Imean why else do people come."
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 3:06 PM Post #232
Morpheus
"No wind spirits, but magical weapons."

Isri
He nodded. "I know, Izzy, gods are natural learners of ASL. You will love me as a camp director. Imean why else do people come."

Morpheus
"th's fine"

Isri
She politely smiled and nodded, because this was a god after all and he likely could kill her with a snap of his fingers but internally she wondered what she had done to deserve this.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 4:19 PM Post #233
Morpheus
Carol walked over to a big table. "Today's team heads are Athena and Ares. We get to pick our teams."

Isri
He got closer and gave a Anna a slap on the back. In a not so whisper, he whispered. "Anny, I know its hard for you to follow rules, but I think you may be off the dolphin list if you stay with her."
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 5:40 PM Post #234
Morpheus
Carol walked over to a big table. "Today's team heads are Athena and Ares. We get to pick our teams."

Isri
He got closer and gave a Anna a slap on the back. In a not so whisper, he whispered. "Anny, I know its hard for you to follow rules, but I think you may be off the dolphin list if you stay with her."

Morpheus
He hung back and watched, taking careful note of who looked confident, calculating, and nervous.

Isri
This time a slight frown did grace her features and she took in Mr. D she tried one last time to sign "What does that mean? And what's a Dolphin List?"
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 5:47 PM Post #235
Morpheus
She frowned. "Aphrodite cabin isn''t the best, they usually just talk. Apollo kids are pretty good and are around the same as Hermes." she said her brow furrowing

Isri
"I know right. You only knew Anny for a while and haven't you realize how terrible she is." Anna gave Mr. D a strange look of I;m standing right here you know. sort.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 5:52 PM Post #236
Morpheus
She frowned. "Aphrodite cabin isn''t the best, they usually just talk. Apollo kids are pretty good and are around the same as Hermes." she said her brow furrowing

Isri
"I know right. You only knew Anny for a while and haven't you realize how terrible she is." Anna gave Mr. D a strange look of I;m standing right here you know. sort

Morpheus
"w'll wan' a veri'ty of skills thugh" he pointed out " 'Pollo has range, which we culd use." He added thinking out any other diverse skills they could use "heph'stus kids 're really strong frum forge work n stuff, su they cin comb't Are's strengths." He said and quickly added "wasn't there a story about hephaestus beating Ares and refusing to be dragged back to olympus? we can use that to goad the are''s kids to make stupid mistakes and target the hephaestus kids" This was likely the most he'd ever said to anyone!

(Too lazy to slur the last one, so just imagine it's slurred)

Isri
Isri tried to catch Anna's eyes hoping to reassure her that she didn't think that, worried that her new friend might believe the god.
Edited By Grapejuice on 1/27/2019 at 5:58 PM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 6:50 PM Post #237
Morpheus
She smiled. "Of course. Ares kids always walk into Hephestus's kids trap. And if we have Hecate's children to manipulate the mist, we can take out most of the Ares kids. Now the trick is to talk to their councilors before the Ares kids get there, let's go." she said jumping up.

Isri
Anna turned behind Mr. D and made a face at Isri like this dude is mad.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 7:20 PM Post #238
Morpheus
She smiled. "Of course. Ares kids always walk into Hephestus's kids trap. And if we have Hecate's children to manipulate the mist, we can take out most of the Ares kids. Now the trick is to talk to their councilors before the Ares kids get there, let's go." she said jumping up.

Isri
Anna turned behind Mr. D and made a face at Isri like this dude is mad.

Morpheus
He followed but hung back slgihtly, talking wasn't his strong suit and he'd spent a lot of energy telling her his suggestions already.

Isri
Isri stifled a giggle and fought to keep a straight face
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 3:14 PM Post #239
Morpheus
Carol found the Hephestus Councillor, Ben. "Hey Ben." she said "Want to be on our capture the flag team?"

Isri
Mr D turned to Anna. "Anny, I would turn you into a dolphin, but not now. Now go flutter back to my amazing camp."
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 9:01 PM Post #240
IGN: Owlphoenix

Name: Akko Akashi

Appearance:

Personality: She is shy but smart and is good at strategizing. She likes to plan ahead and hates not knowing what to do next. She is very introverted and doesn't like to talk to strangers or be the center of attention, but often gets carried away with talking about something if she is passionate about the subject. She is often jealous of people who are smarter or get better grades than her. Although she generally stays quiet, she is not afraid to pick a fight with someone who really bothers her. She has a great imagination and likes to write stories. She is more outgoing around her close friends, whom she is very loyal to.

Family Backstory: Her father always refused to talk about her mother and would avoid the subject if she brought it up, which led her to believe that her mother was dead or missing. Her father had to work extra hard to support them. He was constantly traveling, and though he cared about her, rarely had time to spend with her and as a result she became highly independent and almost stayed in the house, often exploring and leaving for days or even weeks at a time. Her father became used to this and never worried, as she was sure she could take care of herself.

Demi-god trouble: ADHD

Roman or Greek: Greek

Fatal Flaw: Jealousy

Loves: Birds, Exploring, Rain

Dislikes: Show-offs, Being bossed around, Being caught without a second option

Fears: Anything with more than 4 legs, Failure, Dark places, Being trapped

Skills:
Close Ranged Weapons: 4
Ranged Weapons: 0
Martial Arts: 4
Defence: 4
Intelligence: 7
Craftmanship: 2
Herbalism: 0
Riding: 0
Swimming: 0
Observation: 1
Persussion: 0
Caring: 2
Agility: 1
Balance: 0
Self-control: 3
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Stamina: 0

Health:
100/100

Other: Solangelo and Percabeth She is somewhat small-sized and talks very fast about nothing in particular when nervous. Also is mostly ambidextrous but slightly more left handed.

Inventory:
Edited By Owlphoenix on 1/28/2019 at 9:31 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 47, 48, 49
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.