Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 12:41 PM Post #11
Nya / F / Trainee / Mentions: Nyeupe and Shujaa

Nya noticed Nyeupe and Shujaa, she slunk over keeping hidden in the shrubs, her ice blue eyes glowed in the darkness of the plants.
Edited By Eevee17 on 9/26/2018 at 5:01 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 1:15 PM Post #12
Nyeupe / M / Loner / Mentions: Nya

Nyeupe froze, hearing very light steps. he slowly tuned, and spotted Nyas blue eyes. *i can see you, you know.*
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 2:08 PM Post #13
Vusumuzi / F / Queen / Mentions: Shujaa, Nyeupe

The queen jumped slightly, ears back and eyes wide as the lion stepped into view. She hadn't expected them to be so close, and especially not to appear so suddenly. Shaking her pelt to revive herself, she nodded gently at her mate's words and took several slow steps towards the arrival. She brought her head down slightly, staring him down with dark eyes, daring him to state his business.

Ayize / F / Trainee / Mentions: Vusumuzi, Nyeupe, Shujaa

Ayize arose from her spot outside the cave, walking along the shade in the tree line. She smelled something. Not the pride, but a scent she was familiar with, a loner. She drew closer to hear her king and queen, but she couldn't quite see the lion from the angle she was at. She watched instead. Shujaa seemed to say something to Vusumuzi, but it was so low Ayize still couldn't quite hear. She watched the queen as she walked towards the arrival.
Edited By Piperlake on 9/26/2018 at 2:08 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 2:22 PM Post #14
Nyeupe / M / Loner / Mentions: Vusumuzi

Nyeupe cowered slightly, becuase Vusumuzi was reminding Nyeupe of his old pride leader. he shook himself slightly, and looked back with sharp red eyes. finnaly he broke it, and lowered his head in a bow.

Shujaa / M / King / Mentions: Vusumuzi

Shujaa regarded the loner with intrest. an albino! thats rare.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 3:20 PM Post #15
Ade/F/subordinate/Mentions:Nyeupe,Most of the Pride...
Are covered her ears,what was all the commotion outside?Couldnt a lioness get her sleep?Grumbling she got p and made her way outside to the mouth of the cave,she stepped over the cubs.She saw most of the pose grouped up.She poked her head over them to see what it was about.Then she spotted the white coat,A albino?Where did he come from?!.She hadn't seen one in years,not since her grandmother passed away.
Faraji / M /Cub/Mentions:Ade,Nyeupe
He opened one of his bright blue eyes to see Ade walk or of the cave.He hopped to his feet,carful not
to disturb his foster mom and made his way outside.Blinking against the sunlight he saw it reflect off a white paw...Whoaaa,is it snow?he'd heard stories and legends of lions made out of snow,and of ones coming down from the sky.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 4:22 PM Post #16
Nya / F / Trainee / Mentions: None

Nya froze and stayed still hoping the King and Queen wouldn't spot her.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 4:44 PM Post #17
Nyeupe / M / Loner / Mentions: everybody awake

Nyeupe stood his ground against thre Queen, but on the inside he was squirming, mostly becuase so many loins were watching him, in plain sight or from the shadows. He coughed and said to everyone, *I am Nyeupe, Loner, and meaning no harm. All I wish is to go in peace, or maybe help this pride. I was exiled years before by another pride, becuase I am albino. Please dont kill me becuase if that.*

Shujaa / M / King / Mentions: Nyeupe, Vusumuzi

Shujaa watched from avoved, suprised at the Loners bravery. He thought, what will Vusumuzi do to him?
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 4:47 PM Post #18
Nya / F / Trainee / Mentions: None

Nya shifted, she was impressed by the albino's bravery if the Queen decided to attack she would go against her.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 5:29 PM Post #19
Xolani, Inyoni, Nkosi / F, F, M / Subordinates / Mentions: Everyone around

"What's going on?" Xolani asked as she trotted back into the camp. "What did I miss?" The lioness turned to her sister, who shrugged.

"I caught a scent..." She whispered back. "It's... it's..."

Nkosi answered for her gruffly. "It's a loner. I don't know what he's up to but he doesn't seem too dangerous... yet. We'll see." His eyes narrowed and he fixed them back on the Queen and King.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 9:07 PM Post #20
Vusumuzi / F / Queen / Mentions: Nyeupe, Shujaa

The queen listened as the loner spoke. As he finished, she flicked her ear dismissively and dropped her stance, raising her head high once more. She spoke authoritatively.

"Welcome, Nyeupe. I am Vusumuzi, queen, and this" she gestured with a flick of her grey tail "is Shujaa, king. We hold no judgement here against creation beyond control - some of our very own have such. But I am curious," the queen tipped her head curiously at him, "as to how you ponder of ways to aid us? What do you know of this pride and our ways?"

Zobona / F / Trainee / Mentions: Fundisia, Vusumuzi, Nyeupe, Ayize

The trainee sat beside the crystal pool, curiously watching the queen and the newcomer - did he say his name was Nyeupe? Zobona had been able to smell him before she ever saw him. She had to turn to get a good look. She looked at him, deciding she liked how white his pelt was. It was amazing to her. She had seen a white lioness before, but she hadn't been truly white like he was.

Nearly the whole pride was out and watching now, including her mother, glancing between Zobona and Nyeupe as if he might attack her. She hated how her mother acted about nearly everything - she was far too protective.

Although her blind eye was no good, her right was as sharp as ever, and she spotted some movement from the tree line where Ayize hid. She was the newest trainee... not the youngest, but newer to the pride than the others. No doubt she may be hiding out of fear and caution. Zobona hadn't truly approached Ayize yet, but she hoped to get a chance at cracking the other trainee out of her shell.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.