Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/28/2018 at 11:28 AM Post #31
Nya / F / Trainee / Mentions: Nyeupe, Ade

Nya gave Ade a look that any creature in the right mind would shut their mouths and stay quiet, she then looked back at Nyeupe with a kind smile.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/30/2018 at 6:24 PM Post #32
(Um, reminder I guess?)
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/24/2018 at 3:24 PM Post #33
Vusumuzi / F / Queen / Mentions: Nyeupe, Nya, Shujaa, Ayize

The queen flicked her ear in amusement, eyes locked on Nyeupe. "Patience, Nya. No one is going anywhere. But you...hmm...." She looked back at Shujaa, then to Nyeupe. "...You must prove your worth." She cocked her head slightly to the side, and her eyes slid to the treeline. "Ayize. Come on out," she purred.

Ayize / F / Trainee / Mentions: Vusumuzi, Nyeupe

Ayize slunk low to the ground as she crept towards the large group at her queen's command. She could feel her paws shaking and her fur stand on end.

Come on. Ayize. You're better than this. She stared with huge green eyes as Vusumuzi spoke.

"Ayize. She is another newer member of our pride. Her mother had been exiled long ago due to a prejudice under the last king. Her mother is gone, and she has traveled many lengths to find us. She is now with us and under training. But you...you are much too old to be a trainee. You must prove yourself in...another way."

Ayize's knees trembled. Why was she being used as an example? Her pelt itched, even though not many of them even paid attention to her. Hopefully she could back away soon. Looking back at Nyeupe, though, there was one question she burned to ask in particular. If the time added up, maybe....
Edited By Piperlake on 10/24/2018 at 3:25 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/24/2018 at 3:29 PM Post #34
(Where. Have you. Been?!)

Nyeupe / M / Loner / Mentions: Shujaa, Vusumuzi, Ayize

Nyeupe stared at Ayize, trying to figure out what she was good at. Trainee, huh? Doesnt look like a fighter. I dont want to fight, but if I have to, I will. Not to kill, though. he turned his gaze to the royals and said, *name what i must do. But if I must fight, I will not kill.*
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 10/24/2018 at 3:44 PM Post #35
(Sorry! I know, I know.)

Vusumuzi / F / Queen / Mentions: Nyeupe

Vusumuzi arced her grey back, stretching, and yawned lazily. "Do what you must." She shrugged, almost carelessly. "Prove yourself in a way that seems fitting to you." Without another word, the queen turned around and walked back towards the cave as if nothing had changed.

Ayize / F / Trainee / Mentions: Vusumuzi

Did she just do that? Ayize blinked in amazement as the lioness retired to the cave. What was that? A strange lion requested to join the pride and she shrugged it off with an amused grin? Ayize shook her head. This pride was continuously surprising her. She looked up sharply at Nyeupe, wondering how this had possibly come about.
Edited By Piperlake on 10/24/2018 at 3:45 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/24/2018 at 3:59 PM Post #36
(I forgive you, but you were gone for a MONTH!!! What were you doing?!)

Nyeupe / M / Loner / Mentions: Vusumuzi, Shujaa

Nyeupe nodded to the royals, and walked into the woods, thinking. They mentioned that they had enough food before, and I dont think mindless killing will work. So what do I do?

Finnaly, something came to him. He closed his eyes and thought back to what his numb paw had been wrighting. And it had written...

Find your gift. Find who you are, and what you will be.

Nyeupes eyes flashed open, and he smirked, knowing what to do. He walked over to a large ledge leading to a feild way down below in a ditch (but a canyon is a better discription), closed his eyes, and walked off. He fell all he way down, finnaly landing, breaking his numb leg. He howled in pain, gritted his teeth, and began climbing back up.

Shujaa / M / King / Mentions: Nyeupe, Vusumuzi

Shujaa followed his mate into the cave and asked, *are you sure that sending him off like that is wise? What if he was a spy, pretending to be a loner? That can happen. And what do you think he will do?*

At this time, Nyeupes howl of pain arose from the canyon, and Shujaa jumped. *was that him?*
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 10/24/2018 at 4:12 PM Post #37
Nya / F / Trainee(forgot) / Mentions: Shujaa

Nya jumped at hearing Shujaa's howl, she wanted to help him out but didn't know how to help.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 10/24/2018 at 4:21 PM Post #38
(I promise, I wouldn't forget.)

Vusumuzi / F / Queen / Mentions: Shujaa, Nyeupe

"Relax." She smiled at him. "He will find his way. If he is who he claims to be. This is our pride. I have faith in them."

She knew it was crazy, and the rest of them did too, but she had her reasons. She couldn't show her pride any doubts about her decisions. There was something about this lion that prompted that out of her. If he went about the right way that she hoped he would, the Hunters had sent them a blessing. But if not....
Edited By Piperlake on 10/24/2018 at 4:21 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/24/2018 at 4:27 PM Post #39
Shujaa / M / King / Mentions: Vusumuzi, Nyeupe

Shujaa nodded. *i hope your right.*

Nyeupe / M / Loner / Mentions: no one, really.

Nyeupe gritted his teeth while climbing. Climbing a cliff is tough, but doing it with a broken paw? Should be impossible, or really hard. But he closed his eyes, and thought about his past life.

A pain was on Nyeupe. It was his execution day. Sad, he turned, and saw his parents looking away, disappointed. The rest of the pride was glaring at him to leave. He shed one final tear, turned, and walked into the woods.

Nyeupes eyes opened, now determined. He growled and climbed, ignoring the pain, and the fact that he was breaking his paw further. All he thought was this: I will not fail this pride, the way I failed my last. Not now, not ever.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 10/24/2018 at 4:56 PM Post #40
Vusumuzi / F / Queen / Mentions: Shujaa, Busa, Zobona, Fundisia

"And I will be. Time will show that." She turned a bit, and prodded her sleeping son in the side. "Wake up now, Busa. It's past high sun."

Busa / M / Subordinate / Mentions: Vusumuzi, Shujaa

"Ooowwww..." The lion rolled over. "Mother, that hurt."

"You're such a complainantive prince. We might as well let Zobona have your place. The Great Hunters know how much she'd want it, as controlling as Fundisia is of her."

Busa rolled his eyes at his mother's reply. Why had they all let him sleep until sun high? He liked to sleep in, but there were still things that needed to be done! With a nod at his father, Busa stretched and padded out of the cave to the pool.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.