Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 10/25/2018 at 3:47 PM Post #51
Nyeupe / M / Loner / Mentions: Vusumuzi, Shujaa

Nyeupes eyes flashed, and he was about to snarl a retort before he got himself under control. He took a deep breath, stood on his broken leg (and causing a lot of pain), and said, *your right. You dont know me, and I dont know you. But would you be desperate for a pride if youve been alone for years? YEARS? Years of walking, hunting, and running from lions who would kill me for my pelt. And if you dont want me around, fine. Then Ill go. But I cant prove Im not a spy for another pride. But you have my word that your home is safe.* and with that, he turned, and limped into the forest, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

When he entered the forest, he took off at a limping run further in, and finnaly crashed into a stop. He just started crying, and crying, and laying on his broken leg, breaking it further (and its getting close to beyond repair). He kept thinking of his past life, in his first pride. And look where that turned out. He was a beacon of bad luck. And nothing would change that.

Shujaa / M / King / Mentions: Vusumuzi, Nyeupe

Shujaa heard Nyeupe crying, and winced. *um... what do we do about him?*
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 10/25/2018 at 4:29 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/26/2018 at 6:45 AM Post #52
Vusumuzi / F / Queen / Mentions: Nyeupe, Shujaa, Fundisia, Busa, Zobona

Vusumuzi flattened her ears. "The only contribution he has made so far is pain. If he must join, he must prove his worth. We will give him until the end of the second Lunar Fasting to make his contribution. Busa!" She yowled across the clearing to her son. "Go with Fundisia to follow Nyeupe. I will take care of the hunting party."

Zobona jumped in front of her suddenly. "Can I come?"

Vusumuzi shook her head at the little lioness. "No, you may not. This is for subordinates." She then whispered quietly, seeing the trainee's frustration. "But you may come hunting with me. Fundisia will never know." Happily, the trainee bounded off full of hope. Vusumuzi turned to Shujaa again, distress clear in her eyes.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 10/26/2018 at 6:54 AM Post #53
Shujaa / M / King / Mentions: Nyeupe, Vusumuzi, Busa

Shujaa walked up to his mate and said, *perhaps we should find Nyeupe and talk to him. Hes obviously broken, literally and mentally. If what he said was true, then this lion has been wanting nothing but to be part of something again. Which means that he would ki-* he paled and said slowly, *kill himself to join, or release the pain.* he jumped up and said, *we have to find him before he kills himself!*

Nyeupe / M / Loner / Mentions: the pride

Nyeupe, crying, rose and began climbing a small hill. When he reached the top, he looked down. A fall like this, he would normally survive, but with a swollen broken leg? He would die in an hour. He looked down, sighed, and started walking to the edge.

(Stop him!)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.