Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Unofficial and Brief Newbie's Guide
Page 15 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 26, 27, 28 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 3/24/2017 at 8:42 PM Post #141
At the top of the message box, there are the url= and img= buttons. You highlight the text or image link, and click those button respectively, then paste the link to where you want it to direct to.

So it should look something like this:
[ url= web link ] text [/url]
[ img= web link ] image link [/img]

Also, when you want to ping someone in the forum, to notify them that you're talking to them, you can click the blue @ symbol on their post, or type their username in the box above the message box.
Wolfieimagine
Level 56
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/25/2017 at 9:22 AM Post #142
Okie thnx! A bit confusing but i'll figure it out!
Alexandrite
Level 14
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/15/2017 at 9:31 PM Post #143
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=6665&page=7#61
Author: Porcelainc
Time Posted: 4/4/2015 at 5:57 PM
this must be a stupid question because I can't find the answer. I bought and outfit for my Avatar and went to my inventory, clicked on it and use it button turned on and I pressed it. The outfit disappeared but didn't end up on my Avatar. What did I do wrong?
Same thing happened to me , when I tried to equip. Or dress the Avatar it disappeared. I went back to wardrobe and it ended up back where it was.
I keep trying but it keeps getting put back in the wardrobe.
So I too can use a little instruction .
I'm also on a Kindle Fire tablet, and most every one may be using a PC. That could be why I'm not able to do certain tasks that are easy but I have a time figuring out HOW to do it on this device. Anyone out there have Kindle Fire and successful in inventory tasks? Help pass it on KINDLE users. Thx
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/15/2017 at 10:47 PM Post #144
In the inventory, you 'use' the item to send it to the Wardrobe (located in the Account navigation tab)

From the wardrobe, locate the item in the relevant subsection of the "items" tab
(this can be a gosh darn pain because it shows all items- the ones you've put into your wardrobe have a white background, equipped items have green, and items that aren't in your wardrobehave grey (but can be previewed on your avatar by clicking the magnifying glass in the bottom right of their image), be prepared to spend a while clicking the side arrows to find things)

click the item image once (it should appear on the preview of your avatar; if you click it twice, it will put it on and then remove it, and if you hit the red and white minus in the bottom corner of the item's image it will be removed to your inventory) and colour as you like (hit "preview changes" to see what it will look like)

Then hit the "save loaded outfit" button
Edited By Scathreoite on 4/15/2017 at 10:51 PM.
Alexandrite
Level 14
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 6:40 PM Post #145
Thx, so much for your undivided attention, really!!
When it was explained to me before, I misunderstood and thought that IN the inventory was where I was trying to make all this happen. Yea why does (the item) shows up where the Pets Inventory and equip. items for them. Well it's clear, why I was in the wrong place. It's easy for some of us to explain and others confuse the issue. Thx again, Alexandrite
Alexandrite
Level 14
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 8:11 PM Post #146
.... I do have another question.
After quests, and battles ,(which I rarely was defeated) I forget about this gold that would be rewarded after several weeks of battles. So I tried to make a note of ,"where is all this rewarded gold. Well , nothing, well maybe a tiny bit , like 200 and maybe 8-9 hundred.
Thought
maybe it existed some where I wasn't aware of.
Then I notice on my Login page that I earned 32,000 in gold. !!
Shocked ,this could help feed my animals as my funds are, so low that I can't feed them as we speak. My balance if it was a 5000 in the very beginning , was from playing Jinxee game. Since Nov.2016 I have had a balance of barely 2 thousand.
So what do I do? Or what can I do?
Besides sell some pets?
If anyone can help me feed today and tomorrow, I would be grateful. Right now cant feed and just logged in for the day, and only 42 in gold! Desperate and Need Help! ; Alexandrite
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 8:45 PM Post #147
Wardrobe items go into the inventory when obtained because you can get more than one, but you can only put one of any given wearable in the wardrobe- duplicate wearable items you can sell or trade.

As for earning gold:
Battles;
- pay out a small amount of gold
- pet equipment that drops can be sold

Exploring;
- while exploring you can find chests and the like, which may contain traps, gold, or (maybe? I generally ignore them) items

Quests;
- low-ish gold payout
- can have other rewards

Missions;
- Main way of obtaining gold for many people, aside from selling pets

Missions have a base payout of gold, and the better your pet does, Mission Satchels (zero, one, or two satchels depending on outcome) (also, the pet sent on the mission gets EXP, and can level up this way)
Mission Satchels can contain gold, equipment, and potions/elixirs/draughts (and excesses of these can be sold for more gold)(very rarely, you might also get an Essence from one). It will tell you how you did when you Complete a mission, and you can collect any mission satchels from the Player Trades- from there they go to your inventory, where you can open them.
Esior's Haven's Easy Missions can be done by any pet and last an hour, and the Medium ones take two hours and require at least level 10. More detai on missionsl here)

(I'd suggest setting Sahara's Element and Proficiency point, as well as those of all your other pets.
Most people have dedicated mission pets, who are entirely set up to do a particular type of mission (HP/Str/Int/Dex/Agi), example; K'arishkali our lv50 Very Hard Dex pet)

(also, it... shouldn't cost you more than about 100 gold total to feed your current amount of pets if you have one in your party (as they do not need to be fed), which is half the payout of a single 1-hour-long Easy mission with no satchel reward counted)

-~-~-
Just looking at your profile, we'll overview the stats shown on your page

Battle Record: 104-5 (95.41%) [the total number of battles you have been in, wins-losses (percentage won)]
Mission Record: 7-0 (100.00%) [the total number of missions you have taken, success-failure (percentage successful)]
Gold Earned: 32,054 [total amount of gold you have earned overall- it only counts increase and does not count 'loss']
Scales Earned: 2 [pets nurtured successfully, basically]
Quests Completed: 5 [also self explanatory]
Sylestia Completion: 1.51% [how far in the plot you are- current total % possible is 12.76%]
Dungeons Cleared: 0 [times you've completed Nightfall Bandit Dungeon and Dungeon of the Forsaken]
Bosses Defeated: 1 [how many 5-star enemies you have beaten]
Elites Defeated: 0 [how many 4-star enemies you have beaten]
Superiors Defeated: 0 [how many 3-star enemies you have beaten]
Mythical Items Found: 0 [how many red bordered items you've won (basically you can only obtain these from Dungeon bosses or the Arena in the third region)]
Legendary Items Found: 0 [how many yellow bordered items you've obtained]
Epic Items Found: 3 [how many purple bordered items you've obtained]
Rare Items Found: 1 [how many blue bordered items you've obtained]

(it does not track uncommon items found, or your defeats of 1- and 2- star opponents)
Edited By Scathreoite on 4/16/2017 at 9:11 PM.
Alexandrite
Level 14
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 10:12 PM Post #148
I spent the last of gold on Setting Element on ;Beauty,Taza and Tahoe. It said would need gold but didn't say how much! So now all my gold is gone. Doing this long list of advice, is what I should HAVE BEEN doing. My pets will unconscious by the time I figure all this out. Which by the way thank you I will save it ,and read it until I get it.
But what about My pets eating now . ?
How many days can they go before I won't be able to revive them. I'm ask so I can attempt these instruction, Which by the way your game is very hard!! Especially on a tablet. If I can get to a PC maybe I'll be able to do this and earn gold to feed. And well honestly this is a role play and I'm upset that I can feed them , almost in tears. Which really makes it so hard to figure out these steps. I'm going to try and get on another device. Other than attempting to log in on a different device. It usually says "Sorry that user name does not exist". That super long # that I had when I started , Key or something to activate my account and let me sign in. How do I recover it ,If I can find it?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 10:49 PM Post #149
Setting a pet's element costs no gold- it's resetting it if you want to change it (or the stats) that costs gold (attuning a pet to a new element, or changing the stat points once they have been set, is 5000g)
The popup that comes up when you hit 'attune pet to this element' for the first time says the following:
"Confirm Action
[pet name]
Attune pet to this element: [insert element]
It will cost gold to change elements"
Key word: Change elements

(also, your TaZa is... not attuned to an element? Out of your pets, only Beauty (fire) and Tahoe (water) are attuned. Also, none of them have had their proficiency point set, which is pretty important stat-wise)

(To feed an individual pet, you can go into their profile and click 'feed pet' there, by the way)
Pets can go ten days without being fed before they hit "malnourished (0/10)", at which point they cannot participate in missions or be put into the party. (I do believe that so long as a pet is not malnourished it can still be sent on missions or put into the party (pets that are in the party do not need to be fed)) They just need to be fed to fix this.
Edited By Scathreoite on 4/16/2017 at 10:51 PM.
Anne216
Level 0
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 10:51 PM Post #150
Hi there I'm very new here lol, but cannot for life of me find out how set a party, I t6ried in tutorial, but it just skipped it and now it keeps saying that I can't explore because I don't have a party!!! so anyone wanna tell me how go about this i
'm on page 13 of tutorial and I can't back to the start.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 26, 27, 28
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.