Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Help with Missions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Goomy
Level 24
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/30/2016 at 9:40 PM Post #1
Hi, so a lot have been confused and there weren't a lot about missions in the newbie forums.

There are 3 [will edit if you tell me] Outcomes to a mission, but first, what is a mission?

A mission is a mission you can send your pets on. They can be accessed in Esior's Haven Town Barracks [Again, tell me if others] and you can send your available pets on them.

If they complete it successfully, you get a mission satchel that has different things in it, depending on the level.
The mission will tell you what kind of Sylesti you need, like a strong Sylesti, sturdy Sylesti, Clever Sylesti, Adept Sylestis and others.

There are 3 outcomes for a mission.

1Your pet failed the mission. This means that your pet failed to do it. This bears nothing for you and your Sylesti.

2.Your pet completed the mission, and performed poorly. This means although your pet completed it, you did not manage to do it well. I'm not sure what this bears, I think only experience for the Sylesti.

3.Your pet completed the mission and performed well. This means your pet completed it successfully and well-done. This bears a mission satchel and experience for the Sylesti.

So far there are some missions.
1-Easy - Level 10 & above
2-Medium - Level 15 & above
3-Hard - Level 20 & above
4-Very Hard-Level 25 & above.

Mission bearings:

Satchels: These contain mostly coins and relics, in the harder missions you can find essences and other stuff better than the easy satchels.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 11/30/2016 at 10:52 PM Post #2
In Esior's haven, Easy are actually min. lv0 and Medium are min. lv10. Sanctuary of Saerielle, in Umbra Forest, is higher leveled:
Easy missions, EH= lv0, SS= lv25, 1 hour long
Medium, EH= lv10, SS= lv35, 2h
Hard, EH= lv20, SS= lv45, 6h
V.Hard, EH= lv25, SS= lv50, 12h

Each mission will tell you in the top left what pet stat you want on the pet you send, eg:
Mission Name: Target Practice
Required Level: 0
Difficulty: Easy
Emphasized Statistic: Agility
Duration: 01:00:00

And there is a rotation of missions. Each 'level' of mission has one mission title for each of the stats, and you can only have one of any given 'title' at a time. If you have taken EH's Very Hard HP mission on hour, and two hours later that is the mission it randomises on the list, it will be greyed out.
Also, a pet can only be on one mission at a time- if you open a mission 'sheet'/page and open a pet profile of a pet that is already on a mission, there will be a little satchel image next to the pet image and trying to send the pet on the mission will fail. Whilst a pet is on a mission, they also cannot be used in adventuring, and their gear cannot be changed.

SS's Very Hard rotation is, for instance:
HP: Patrolling the Garden
Str: Gravestones
Int: Lost Lore
Dex: Restoring Order
Agi: Change of Plans

Whilst AH's Very Hards are:
HP: Battling Bandits
Str: Wrecking Ball
Int: Double Agent
Dex: An Ox at Heart
Agi: Stealth Mission

You can also Increase Mission Limit to a total of six in the Plazas of EH and SS (I think you can unlock the first three at EH's and the second three at SS's, but it's been ages and ages since we did that, so someone else will have to confirm or deny)

And, actually, there are four outcomes of missions , which are:
1: Failed. You do not receive a reward.
2: perform poorly. You do not get mission satchels for this outcome
3: perform satisfactorily
4: perform exceptionally
(there is no way to 100% assure Exceptional, there's always going to be a chance of Satisfactory instead regardless of the pet's stats)
To demonstrate the differences, we'll grab the info from our mission history. Both are Lost Lore mission, Sanctuary of Saerielle's Very Hard/Level 50 Int mission (we don't have any poorly done mission info available on our page of mission history, so. I assume it is half the Satisfactory outcome. Failed missions have no reward)

Satisfactory
Gold Reward: 2,400
Experience Reward: 71,750
Faction Reward: 120
[Exceptional Mission Satchel]

Exceptionally
Gold Reward: 4,800
Experience Reward: 143,500
Faction Reward: 240

Mission Satchels will match the level of mission done, and have rewards to match. Esior Satchels will produce less of a reward than the same coloured satchel obtained from Saerielle.
Rewards include:
Armor: matches the satchel in level and typically in rarity (Epic Gear from Legendary satchels in not that unusual, for example)
Gold: random, but increases with mission level and difficulty
Potions, Elixirs, Draughts: The amount and type depends on the mission.
Essences: these are exceptionally rare and can definitely be either Regular or Enhanced. I do not think it's possible to get Mysticals
Edited By Scathreoite on 11/30/2016 at 11:04 PM.
Goomy
Level 24
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/1/2016 at 9:30 AM Post #3
Yah, I was just bored.

In Esior's Haven, the missions go like this:

blah blah blah

This mission is best for blank,

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.