Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 26, 27, 28 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #151
1. Go to this page
2. Select the pet you want to add to the party from the drop-down lists at the bottom (in your case, as you only have Rainbow Lass, she should already be the selected pet)(until you have more pets, you can ignore the Presets drop-down that's in the middle of the page)
3. click the green plus next to the drop-downs (Rainbow Lass's image should appear in Party Slot 1 above)
4. hit the 'Set Party' button
Edited By Scathreoite on 4/16/2017 at 10:57 PM.
Anne216
Level 0
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 11:38 PM Post #152
@Scathreoite I tried to click that page but it goes nowhere and it still tells me I have no party!! there is nothing on the my animal or on her page that I can find to start a party with what am not doing right ?
Anne216
Level 0
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 11:48 PM Post #153
Please check post above, thanks :)
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 2:11 AM Post #154
You can also access the party page by going explore > party.

When you go there what do you see? Are you able to add your pet to your party by clicking the green button on the bottom right?

If you can't, can you take a screenshot of what you see?

Also, when you want to notify someone that you're talking to them in the forums, click the @ symbol at the bottom right of their post. Or you can type their username in the "ping users" box above the message box.
Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 4/18/2017 at 2:13 AM.
Alexandrite
Level 14
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 11:58 AM Post #155
..Thx for your kind, there is just a enormous amount of stuff to know. What was Propheiency point set? If it's not clear IDK what or how to fix that issue either. In fact I only know the Basic ,if that. It is a journey to get answers to "what & how to", in this game. When some one replies or tries to Help explain,It is said Like you know what they're talking about. Instead of starting from the beginning ,and step by step, and definition of words. Or how am I expected to know what ,"Propheiency " points means, or what it is.
Sorry this is the wrong place for this, not directed at you. Thx for your information. But I still need help ,from helpful ,and good communicators.....
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 12:53 PM Post #156
Not sure what exactly you're asking, but if you're wanting to know more about proficiency points, they are basically there to let you choose what "skill" your pet is good in. You can choose which stat you want to boost, so health/agility if you want your pet to last longer in battle, or strength/intelligence/dexterity if you want your pet to deal more damage.

You will also need to attune your pets to a certain element.You can read more about the stats and elements by clicking the ? at the top right of the proficiency box.
Olivelog
Level 25
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 2:48 PM Post #157
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=6665&page=1#10
Author: Clockwork
Time Posted: 10/7/2013 at 10:54 PM
cries all the gold i wasted on those healers playing so much jamboree

as soon as i have money it's fixed

....No, but seriously I'm really glad it was fixed xD No more newbies stuck with the gold digger healers! -kicks Kayani the Herbalist in the shin-
I need diamonds but I don't have PayPal
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 9:32 PM Post #158
You can buy diamonds from other players on the currency exchange. You'll need to save up gold for that. The prices fluctuate, usually between 2.5k to 3k gold per diamond. So keep an eye on prices and buy when you think the rate is good.
Zeissstealth
Level 12
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 6:01 PM Post #159
http://Alinkmade//It' isn't clear WHAT I put in the area written in red? is this a given I know what to put HERE? do I make some random words to put here. maybe IM the only one ,but I would not have a clue what it is I put here...... ........ ....... ...... .............. .....create something herethen put my text lol this cant be right!!!!!!!????>>>$##@!%%^&....Link address,.... urlLinkaddress,..... linkaddress, .. image url,........ I have not paid attention what or how to put this Link address and what memorize a certain address, or do I just make something up? i made something up, and whats the difference? or do I put... @example.com? my question is for real cuase i havent done this and maybe give aREALexample.com, that might help me, I dont comprehend well, I need a visual, "an actual example for.. real.com. i am stupid about stuff I have never done. Not being a smart a$$ either.!.. well there should be a delete or remove! im sorry Im grumpy about alot of haed stuff here on this difficult website. i do APOLOGIZE as its clear I sound like s smart a$$ . i just want to dress my sad little Avatar boy in the ugly reward outfit and god i am just had it, I canot figure it out. why is everything so complicated here. why dont you give us a exam before we register to join this game. It sure would weed out the idiots such as me .
Edited By Zeissstealth on 4/24/2017 at 6:11 PM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 1:05 AM Post #160
It would be better if you posted your question/s instead of a rant, then it would be easier for people to understand what exactly you need help with, and help accordingly. From what I can figure, it seems like you need help with two things, posting links, and figuring your wardrobe.

Here is a guide to posting linked images (with pictures): https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=14143

To link to another web page (for example, the forum thread above), copy the page URL you want to link to, paste in the message box, highlight the link and press the URL button at the top right.

You should get something like this:
[ url] web page URL [/url]
[ url] https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=14143 [/url]
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=14143

If you want a text to link to another web page, you highlight the text, click the URL= button, and paste the page URL.

So it'll look something like this:
[ url= web page URL ] TEXT [/url]
[ url= https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=14143 ] forum page [/url]
forum page

If you want to post images (for example, a pet's picture), copy the image URL and paste in the message box, highlight the link, and press the IMG button.

[ img] picture URL [/img]
[ img] https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?species=griffi&breed=sylesti&gender=male&gd1=HH&gd2=AA&gd3=AA&md1=FF&md2=FF&md3=NN&ec=7B05AF&c1=010301&c2=271805&c3=F7F8B0&gd1c=FFBD02&gd2c=070707&gd3c=efedf5&md1c=FFFE78&md2c=a785ab&md3c=FBFD02&ac=7B05AF&maturity=648&costume=0&size=150&owned=1 [/img]

If you want to post a clickable image that links to another web page (for example, clicking on the pet's image brings one to the profile page), copy and paste the image URL, highlight it and press the IMG= button, then paste the web page URL.

[ img= web page URL ] picture URL [/img]
[ img= https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2168286 ] https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?species=griffi&breed=sylesti&gender=male&gd1=HH&gd2=AA&gd3=AA&md1=FF&md2=FF&md3=NN&ec=7B05AF&c1=010301&c2=271805&c3=F7F8B0&gd1c=FFBD02&gd2c=070707&gd3c=efedf5&md1c=FFFE78&md2c=a785ab&md3c=FBFD02&ac=7B05AF&maturity=648&costume=0&size=150&owned=1 [/img]
(image is clickable)

To dress your avatar, you'll need to go to your wardrobe (account > wardrobe).

If you receive/bought an item, you'll need to go to your inventory (account > inventory), click the item, and click "use item", and it will be added to your wardrobe.

At your wardrobe, you'll need to find the item to wear it. All items that you've used from your inventory will be under ITEMS, and then the respective type (Helds, Outfits, Heads, Wings, Backs). You will need to scroll through the respective tabs until you find the item (items you own will have a white background instead of grey), and click the item to wear it.

The other tabs (Base, Styles, Clothing), are things originally in the wardrobe, that are available for free, or you can unlock them using diamonds or AP.

You can change the colours (if applicable) by choosing the respective colours at the side box, and clicking "preview changes" to see the change.

When you're done, click "save loaded outfit" for the changes you make to be saved. Then your avatar should be changed to what you have selected.

Hope these are what you're looking for.

I understand some aspects of the game is not easy to figure out, which is why this forum exists, to help any player with any question. So take your time to get used to the game, and if ever you're unsure about something, just ask in this forum. =)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 26, 27, 28
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.