Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Find-the-Horse: an Equestrian Adventure...
Page 38 1, 2, 3... 37, 38, 39... 56, 57, 58 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 54
Posted: 9/18/2018 at 12:56 AM Post #371
Back from a hiatus, wanting to participate :)
Hopefully this isn't too late~

Name: Martha Behamfil (Based on a character from the game Identity V)
Appearance:

Personality: She is mature, brave, kind, but distant. She likes talking to other people, but will not detail anything on her past. She loves the outdoors and physical activity, as well as helping people. Serving in the british cavalry for two years prior, Martha has physical stamina, battle experience as well as lots of encounters with horses. She truly cares for every horse she owns.
Backstory (why did they come here?): When she was 19, Martha had joined the British Cavalry because her father and brother needed income; but eventually took a liking to the job for the horses. She fell in love with one of the other soldiers at the military, and was in a happy stage of life until he died in battle a few months prior. She resigned her position in the cavalry soon after. (she still misses her horses) Since then, she has become cold towards the subject of love (speaks none of it but gives gibes relentlessly) and disconnected from society apart from few visits to her father and brother a year. She is in search of a stable of her own. Horses are, after all, the only thing that could make her happy.

Likes: Her family, peace, horses, helping people, the outdoors
Dislikes: The mention of war, standing still and tight spaces.
Have you read the rules? (If no, please do so!): Yes I have :)
Edited By Galaxyrose on 9/18/2018 at 12:57 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 9/18/2018 at 7:37 AM Post #372
You look around and notice that you are in someone's bedroom. There is a dresser, multiple dirty chairs around a torn rug and a bed. You wonder which of those to search first.

I'll search the dresser first
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 53
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 10:39 PM Post #373
The head stallion stares at you. He seems a bit annoyed that you're getting close to his herd.
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 10:45 PM Post #374
Accepted!

You finally arrive in the small town, ready to begin your journey. Before doing anything, though, you check your backpack to make sure everything you had packed is still intact. Thankfully, everything is fine.

Inventory:

Small backpack - Capacity: 15 - Remaining space: 10
1 tent
1 canteen of water
1 sandwich
1 lasso
1 coin pouch - 500 gold coins

You also remember that you had bought a small stables only an hour or so of a trek away, capable of holding 10 horses.

What do you decide to do first?
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 11:41 PM Post #375
Name
Creelisel 'Creel' Shari

Appearance

Personality
Creel has been compared to a summer storm before - One moment she can be bright and cheerful, the next, dark and angry. Some days, you can sceeeam abuse at her and not even get a halfhearted retort, and others the smallest things can set her off. Usually, she's peaceful, quiet, and calm... but you know that can change quickly. Creel loves animals, nature, music, and art, and spends as much time outside as possible. Growing up with an older sister and four younger siblings, she's used to a large, noisy bunch and has gotten skilled in the art of breaking up arguments. She loves horses most of all. Many have home to somewhat fear her sometimes vicious temper and serious mood swings.

Backstory
Creel grew up on a small ranch with three horses, five goats, nine chickens, and one dairy cow. ((notice anything about those numbers, If you do, PM me!)) They made a living farming and selling fresh prodouce from their garden. It was a simple life, but Creel longed for more. So, when she finifhed her schooling in the single-room schoolhouse at 15 years old, she immediately began to make plans to leave. Having seen postera calling people to the herd-filled lands, she knew she wanted to leave for there. At 16, she bade goodbye to her family and her favorite horse, a golden mare called Laurelin, she set off on her journey. By the time she reached her destination, she was 17... and ready to start searching for horses.

Dislikes
Cities, loud noises, impatience, people who have no respect for nature

Did You Read The Rules?
Yep. I think you should put a code word in or something.
Edited By MistressNyx on 9/21/2018 at 6:55 PM.
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 54
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 6:09 AM Post #376
You finally arrive in the small town, ready to begin your journey. Before doing anything, though, you check your backpack to make sure everything you had packed is still intact. Thankfully, everything is fine.

Inventory:

Small backpack - Capacity: 15 - Remaining space: 10
1 tent
1 canteen of water
1 sandwich
1 lasso
1 coin pouch - 500 gold coins

You also remember that you had bought a small stables only an hour or so of a trek away, capable of holding 10 horses.

What do you decide to do first?

I look around and breathe in the air, trying to relax. Suddenly, I remember that I had a stable to tend to and start heading towards that direction to check the living quarters. Maybe when I was done I would go look for some horses.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 10:10 AM Post #377
The head stallion stares at you. He seems a bit annoyed that you're getting close to his herd.

Velos walked up to the head stallion and looked him in the eye, before bowing his head slowly, breaking eye contact and getting down on one knee to show submission. He would not force any horses to come with him.

((Sorry if this seems like a drag it out post >-< I do not plan on trying to pull it out if it's clear it won't work))
Edited By IvyCat on 9/20/2018 at 10:11 AM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 1:55 PM Post #378
Interested?
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/21/2018 at 5:41 PM Post #379
You search the dresser. There are lots of old papers and cloths. In a second drawer you find some tiny clothes that look handmade. The person that lived here must have liked playing with dolls, or had a child that did. All of this is interesting, but you didn't find the key.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 9/21/2018 at 5:42 PM Post #380
You search the dresser. There are lots of old papers and cloths. In a second drawer you find some tiny clothes that look handmade. The person that lived here must have liked playing with dolls, or had a child that did. All of this is interesting, but you didn't find the key.

search the bed next
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 37, 38, 39... 56, 57, 58
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.