Forum Index > Roleplaying > Winters Peak High RP
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 12:36 PM Post #121
((Could one of your teachers catch Asterin sneaking (or rather flying) out? See my last post~))
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 12:44 PM Post #122
looking up Mr.Khan spotted the new transfer student What in bloody hell !?

(lol i'm so tired will that do ? )
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 12:54 PM Post #123
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=62765&page=7#62
Author: Socopo
Time Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:07 PM
"Ok what now?" Sky asked him. She hardly noticed his change in appearance. She had already accepted that pretty much anything could happen here.

(Hi, now that your back I was wondering if you could respond to mine, thanks! No rush tho;-)
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 1:10 PM Post #124
(sorry the rp is taking off really fast so im rushing to keep up )

Khan nodded towards the pool go ahead and play in the pool girls , just find a way to use your new ability's while you do
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 1:14 PM Post #125
As the object he lost was no where to be found, and he could no longer remember what it was he was even looking for he turned back towards the school. The pool was calling to him, and he had grown rather hungry after the game.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 1:18 PM Post #126
((Could he like, do something about it?))

- Asterin - Female - Ironteeth Witch - Riding Ghislaine -

Asterin let out a wild whoop as Ghislaine banked around one of the school's towers. Her white hair had come free from it's braid and was whipping around her head, but she didn't care as Ghislaine plunged downward with her wings folded, then snapped them out sending them shooting up seconds before they hit the rocky ground.
This is where I belong, Asterin thought as Ghislaine leveled out above the trees. Then, recklessly, she let go of the leather saddle and threw her arms into the air, savoring the feel of the wind on her bare skin.
Ghislaine dipped one wing and they wheeled right, Asterin grabbing back onto the saddle for balance. The reins flapped against Ghislaine's powerful neck where Asterin had dropped them, and she cursed, the sound ripped away by the wind. She slowly leaked foreward, reaching out a taloned hand slowly, cautiously, for the long strips of leather.
But the wyvern plunged down again and the reins were pulled away from Asterin's fingers.
"Ghislaine!" Asterin roared over the wind, but her mount paid her no heed. Asterin cursed again; her wyvern was as headstrong and stubborn as she was.
The witch's sharp eyes picked out the herd of deer before any mortal's could have, but not as fast as Ghislaine's had. The wyvern let out a loud hunting hall, and the herd scattered. She picked one, a slow, fat doe, and plunged for it. The whpern flared her wings, nearly stopping dead in the air, then landed with a foot on the doe's neck.
It writhed and bleated in terror, then Ghislaine lowered her head to it and snapped it's neck with her jaws. Then the wyvern lifted her head and bellowed the victory of her kill.
Asterin slid down from the daddle, the drop to the ground not bothering her.
"Nice, Ghislaine!" she told her mount, who huffed hot, blood-scented breath on the witch. Asterin knelt down before the deer and lowered her mouth to the wound in its neck, sucking out the sweet, rich blood. Still hot. When she was done gorging herself, she stepped back an Ghislaine crunched down the cooling caracas, bones and all.

They began the flight back, Asterin keeping hold of the reins this time. She didn't bother to wipe the blood off her face as she landed on the balcony they had left off of. A teacher was standing there, and Asterin strolled up to him.
"Asterin Abraxos, transfer student," she said, holding out a blood-encrusted hand. "Could you tell me where my room is, and where my wyvern, Ghislaine-" she gestured behind her to the massive, terrifying beast "- can stay?"
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 1:41 PM Post #127
Khan blushed and shook his head quickly there was no reason to flip out , fidgeting with his tail and horns he looked at her awkwardly hi is it ok if I call you Abby ? we figured you would prefer to stay with your steed and would not like living with another student so we have actually have a few options for living arrangements for you
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 1:47 PM Post #128
- Asterin - Female - Ironteeth Witch -

Asterin casually picked flecks of blood off of her iron nails. "No, you can't," she snapped. Abby! she shuddered mentally. Ghislaine snaked her head over to Asterin, who put her taloned hand on her snout.
"Staying with Ghislaine would be preferable," she said, stroking the back of her hand along the wyvern's jawline.
"Anywhere up high?" she asked. Then she bared her fangs in a terrifying grin. "I can't have students bothering Ghislaine or I, you see?"
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 1:54 PM Post #129
Well Asterin we don't have anywhere up high because the towers have classrooms and dorms but we do have a cabin in the woods if you don't mind a roommate , it would mostly be private and your room mate would be more than willing to supply blood to you as long as you don't try to kill anyone. Khan shrugged to himself at her hatred of the nickname Abby , he thought it suited her though.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 2:17 PM Post #130
- Asterin - Female - Ironteeth Witch -

Asterin stalked over to Ghislaine and began checking straps on the saddle. "You said the towers were dorms. Surely you don't have them all conmplety full, do you?"
She patted Ghislane's shoulder and pulled on a strap under the wyvern's stomach. Heading back over to the teacher, she drawled, "And if I chosse to stay in the cabin, who, pray tell, would my roommate be?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.