Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Winters Peak High RP
Page 32 1, 2, 3... 31, 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 6:05 AM Post #311
Kate stopped a moment with her hair swept up in a big red flame made of magic and rested her hands on her knees can we talk in a more private setting ... panting between words she straightened back up and smiled the fakest smile to ever grace her face. im the headmistresses daughter Kate , id rather talk away from everyone she gave a pointed glance at Athena who was talking to a guard .
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 8:22 AM Post #312
"So you are not the headmistress? I was informed that the headmistress appears as a child." Owl grimaces inwardly at her very obviously fake smile, but takes the hint and continues to speak to her pleasantly. "Of course, that is fine. Where would you like to speak to me?"

Was it wrong to feel a little suspicious? The demon definitely felt suspicious, but she knew that if little problems arose she could take care of them with relatively no issue. She also wondered where the other students were - ever since she came to this school, she'd only met one other student, and that person was a human. She'd seen evidence of another student with a wyvern, but there was no sign of the physical beings being anywhere, and it made her slightly confused. Did this school have a limited amount of students?
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 7/17/2018 at 8:22 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 2:29 PM Post #313
Athi had some difficulty following Kate but finaly manage to join her. She was talking to another studient, probably the 'demon that could help getting into the archive' but just in case it wasn't he didn't say a word about it, simply nod as a greating.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 3:40 PM Post #314
I think we should go to my dorm room away from those who seek and teach facts ... she tilted her head towards Athena trying to get the demon to understand that they needed to get away from Athena . grabbing her feathered friend who had followed her and grabbing the demon kate used magic to teleport them to the front door of her room and touched the door breaking a protection spell and putting the spell back up as soon as she had dragged both students into her room. oh good gods and goddesses that was uncomfortable , I despise Athena she sees almost anything that's not protected by magic. Owl my friend and I are students here and we need your help breaking into the archives to get Hades helm , Aegis the shield of Zeus often guarded by Athena , and a Grimoire named Lexi that I need because she knows the best way to perform this ... spell ... Kate paused reminding herself to not say hex , the enchantment she wanted to perform was more than just something to take away her new friend's feathery form .
Edited By Lilithskull on 7/17/2018 at 3:41 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 2:22 AM Post #315
The demon's eye flashed red as she listened to the girl speak. "Well, dears, what will I get out of this, then?" She had her own goals, and it would be nice if she could get into the archives, but she also had her own plans as to how she would achieve her own goals. Not to mention, she was still carrying her stack of books. Owl set them on the ground, and with a snap, the books vanished in a swirling of black fire, teleported back to her room.

"And, before you go on, do remember that I am a demon. I am not obliged to help any of you in any way as I am not in a contract." If they just wanted the helmet of Hades they could just go ask Hades for it. Hades never left his helmet alone. If she asked, he probably would let her, given what she had done for him before, but she never knew. Hades was pretty unpredictable at times.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 2:36 AM Post #316
well yes the helm is the only thing I can't personally get because im not allowed back into his home , last time I was still not able to control my magic and I ended up letting some hellfire loose across the fields of purgatory into spots where people were being judged anyways if you can help us get the stuff we need i'll sign any contract you want as long as I have the rights to do so . contracts still apply to all beings if they swear on the river sphinx she had no clue what the demon would have her sign for but she wanted the items badly and knew the risks of handing this kind of opportunity to a demon in a world where all mythical beings exist from all religions and folklore .
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 2:56 AM Post #317
"Ho, dear, you seem to not know much about us demons." Owl's eyes narrowed dangerously as a smirk spread across her face."We make a contract with someone, and they request something. Once they get what they wanted, we get their soul." Her metal claws glinted in the front light of the room. "Of course, a lot of people wish for all the wealth in the world, or to be popular, but those are some things greedy mortals want. You, as a witch, probably have other things on your mind. I am intrigued, to say the most."

She stepped forwards towards Kate, leaning down so close that their noses nearly brushed together. "So, Miss... Will you wish to make a contract with me? You should be aware that normally things would be much harder, as you would need to summon a demon first. But, since I am here, no summoning will be needed."
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 3:07 AM Post #318
not even hesitating she nodded ya that works , not really if witches have a soul to take but I guess we can find out my only interjection is that I can cast a few spells before you take your end of the deal

(heck you would think an actual wiccan would be able to remember that sorta thing but its 4 am here so my brain is fried XD)
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 7:32 AM Post #319
((Go to sleep, xD!))

"Ah, we shall see, though." Owl tapped a claw on Kate's nose. "There are other rules, as well. For one, I get your soul no matter what, as long as I complete what mission you have given me. Any attempt to cheat me of my reward results in the nullifying of the contract." She paused, smirking. "And, now we get to details. What is it you wish for me to do for you? Do keep in mind that things like 'serve me forever' or things like that are not acceptable."
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 8:11 PM Post #320
does do as I ask for a week work ? I may need less than that but that will cover the things I do need and probably a bit more
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 31, 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.