Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Winters Peak High RP
Page 31 1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 8:07 PM Post #301
both guys were in the shower when owl came back but with there currently being no class projects the archives were locked with magic and heavily guarded by the Greek goddess of reason and knowledge Athena.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 9:23 PM Post #302
He shuckle and raise a brow, she wasn't going to try and catch him like that right? " Birds don't sing if they are sad, only the one that never knew the wilderness would be happy to be restrain."
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 3:23 AM Post #303
After some time of searching and poking around, Owl finally located he archives. She could sense all of the magic locking the place and especially, the presence of Athena.

What sort of school is this? The demon mentally scoffed to herself. The library isn't even open at all times. Doesn't even meet the bare requirements of being a school. What if someone just wanted to read a book to pass some time?

Either way, she ended up at the large, wooden double doors into the library.

"Athena! Dear! Long time no see." She dropped a quick bow to the goddess. "What are you doing here in this school?" While Owl did really need to get to a specific book, she was genuinely curious why the goddess of knowledge was here in a school like this. "Also, may I read something from the library?" The goddess of knowledge was supposed to allow people to gain more knowledge, or even teach then more knowledge at times. If her request was declined, Owl would be very skeptical that this was the actual Athena she was talking to.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 7:47 AM Post #304
kate nodded finding the hex she wanted how very poetic do you mind me putting a spell on you , it will show everyone your human form but the downside is that your bird form will show in the mirror or at least your reflection , you can touch things like a human can but if the spell breaks for any reason it will have to be recast kate looked up at him frowning with her eyebrows drawn together behind her glasses.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 7:56 AM Post #305
Athena seemed conflicted but smiled in return im only here to protect some treasures in the archives but if you tell me the books or subject of what books you need I can have it brought out to you darling , the library should be open in a few days once all important artifacts and restricted text are moved to a better home, some of the things in there very dangerous and we also have a few students who went a bit berserk from lack of blood. sometimes vampires can be a bit too emotional for their own good...
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 9:57 AM Post #306
"The library will be open for all soon? That is great news to hear." Owl smiled, clasping her hands together, claws sliding against and criss crossing with each other. "I am no vampire, surely you know, dear. We have met before, when I had some business with Hades? You remember, I assume."

She glanced past the goddess, taking a glimpse of all the books and artifacts. "I am not here for anything too bothersome. Have you any books about where to find precious gems in the earth? Preferably about opals, but any gem would do." The demon wanted to get to the restricted texts, but she knew that she'd have to do more than just ask nicely. For now, she'd do step by step.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 7:35 PM Post #307
He nod and smile ''If it prevent me from hurting people by turnign back as a monster at the wrong moment, sure, at least until i learn how to control it.''
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 12:02 AM Post #308
owl I do remember you and what I meant about vampires is we have a few in the library who are having diet issues , they are dangerous to most students right now but I can get a few books on gems for you turning around the goddess asked a guard to grab a few books on gems and brought them out to owl.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 12:14 AM Post #309
there is only one issue about this spell other than your reflection and that's a few items I need from the archives kate looked at the book a bit ticked off but thought for a moment there is a new registration form for a demon student I think I might need her help getting into the archives before the next full moon when they will move all valuable items to a new home kate jumped up and ran towards the archives following the feeling of a strong energy and shouted at the new girl owl ! I um need to talk to you about your registration papers! she avoided looking at the goddess who was handing owl a small stack of books.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 4:38 AM Post #310
Owl accepted the books from Athena with a small bow. "Thank you, dear. If you are ever to return to Olympus, say hi to the other gods and goddesses for me." The demon smiled, revealing some sharp teeth. She sifted through the books she was given, noting a few that looked promising.

Her thought process was broken by a shout from her behind and she whirled around, careful not to drop her stack of books. "Ah, greetings." Owl wasn't sure who this was, but given how she spoke, the demon assumed this must be the headmistress or someone of importance. "Yes, registration papers? Is there something you need me to do? I am sure that my... 'superiors' had sent over any information you need." She shifted the books in her hands a little, avoiding not getting them cut up by her claws.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.