Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Winters Peak High RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:42 AM Post #1
(ping list - Hawkeye , Arrowskysong , Duckipus , lilithskull , Dracontamer , Withseoul)

intro- you an your friends went out without your parents permission to party with some older kids but by the end of the night everyone is out cold . waking up each in a large room your surprised to find that each of you look much different now its a matter of finding out why , no one knew they were actually magicians and monsters , but your parents did and they packed your bags and sent you off with notes explaining what you are and saying that they love you and they will send you letters . Headmistress Mariposa , her daughter a first year student named Kate , and the teacher Mister Drake Khan all stood outside the door waiting for the new students to wake up and open the door .

mariposa -

"I do hope they decide to open the door unlike last years students " she looked up at her daughter and Drake with a smile plastered on her child-like features , standing at a height of 2'4 the headmistress looked very much like a pale child dressed from head to toes in a light blue color that matched her icy eyes.

Drake -

the teacher only nodded in response looking straight at the doors trying to be patient.

Kate-

kate was moments away from passing out from boredom , her mother had made her stand with the two adults for the last several hours waiting for the new students . Kate was about ready to chew her own lip off because it was past lunchtime and she had not gotten a chanse to eat anything yet.
Edited By Lilithskull on 6/26/2018 at 7:39 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 9:32 AM Post #2
Blue sat up. She gulped. Wh-where am I? she mumbled. She noticed the note. She quickly opened it up and read through it. She closed her eyes and fell back again. Agh! Why me? she hissed.
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 10:07 AM Post #3
"Um where am I ?" Leita asked looking at the weird girl standing next to the door
MistressNyx
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 10:19 AM Post #4
Asterin Abraxos lounged in the shadows outside of the school, picking at her long, iron talons.
No one else had arrived yet, but she didn't mind; in fact, she was hungry and it was probably a good thing there was no one else here.
Stepping foreward and wincing in the bright light, Asterin rapped the large front doors of the school, the sound made sharp and harsh by her iron nails.
"I've arrived," she announced to no one in particular as the door swung open. She smiled, the expression terrifying with her pointed, razor-sharp iron teeth and the lifted, taloned hand. "I am Asterin Abraxos, transfer student from Morath Academy in the White Fang Mountains."
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 3:38 PM Post #5
(which strange girl ? just in case you mean one of my characters , all of mine are outside the room.)
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 3:44 PM Post #6
the small group was getting rather bored waiting outside the door for the students to get over their surprise and open the door. would they have to do it themselves ? and the transfer student was already in the building finding her way around . what could they do but wait a bit longer and open the doors if it took too long?
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 4:15 PM Post #7
Liv had her mother's letter in her hands. She was still shocked because of her recently discovered physical... particularities. She was not sure she wanted to look in a mirror. Her tail feeled weird. She was stressed. She looked around, at the other teenager around her.
"Who are you? I don't know where we are".
She did not wait for an answer. She needed to go outside. She runed to the door, hoping it was not locked. It opened, and walked out.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 4:25 PM Post #8
Mariposa -

"well hello Liv ! welcome to school !" mariposa looked up at the teen with a smile and her silvery white hair bounced around her shoulders in curls and waves . she wondered if anyone else dared come out . then she noticed the tail and the look on the girls face "oh dear , poor girl that must have been a surprise !" she hugged liv's leg without warning since she was very short and liv was much taller.
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 4:40 PM Post #9
Skylar awoke to see a bunch of other girls who looked distressed. She noticed a note nearby her, picked it up, and read it. "Interesting" was all she said. Then her attention was drawn to the door of the room she found herself in. A small pale child was hugging a girl with a tail's leg in the doorway. "Umm"
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 4:43 PM Post #10
"oh hi Sky im Mariposa your headmistress this school year !" she let go of liv and smiled at sky.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.