Forum Index > Roleplaying > Winters Peak High RP
Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 7:21 PM Post #111
"That's why I need help I don't now where to take her." She told Blue " Can you help me please
?"
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 7:33 PM Post #112
I can definitely try. Blue said. She looked around hoping to spot some of the staff.
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 8:56 PM Post #113
Letia walked around looking for someone to help or at least a teacher
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 9:57 PM Post #114
Kida wagged her tail as she looked around her ears excitedly rotating to all the noises and distractions through he hustle and bustle of students as she approached the doorway. Her new form was somewhat different but she liked it, she had always been odd so adding ears and a tail didn't mean too much too her though it explained her urge to always want to chew everything.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 9:59 PM Post #115
Kimiko~

Kim opened his eyes slowly. Where was this place? Eh, didn't look like he had been locked in a room again by his parents. He smiled as he looked around. Kim suddenly noticed the weight of his head seemed to be a little off. What was up with that? He placed his right hand on his head, to feel a set of antlers. Was he delirious again? Well, not like he was never delirious, but this was a bit out of the ordinary for him. Kim then put a hand to hid ear, which he felt a deer's ear. Okay, this was a bit freaky.. but cool! He suddenly noticed a note in his pocket. He'll read it later...
" Pfft. Oh dear.. " He chuckled to himself. Was anyone else around? He opened the door leading out of the room, and looked around. Seriously, what was this place?
MistressNyx
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 10:16 PM Post #116
- Asterin Abraxos - Female - Ironteeth Witch -

Asterin had explored the school on her own after seeing the teachers, and now headed to the room people were waking up in. She hadn't, of course, arriving at the fromt gates from Morath Academy. From the shadows, she watched as a boy her age got up, tubbed his eyes, and staggered blearily out the door. Stepping up behind him, Asterin decided it was time to make her shadowy presence here at the school known.
"Hello, boy," she purred, an iron-taloned hand falling on his shoulder with a grip like steel. She pulled him around to face her, breathing in his fear-scent, reveling in it. Asterin grinned at him, baring her iron fangs in a twisted, leering smile. "Bit far from home, isn't it? Pity there aren't any teachers her, right now, isn't it? And I'm hungry..."
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 11:57 PM Post #117
Kimiko~

Kimiko tilted his head. He glanced at his shoulder, and looked up again. She did give him quite a scare at first, and was rather scary in general.
" Seems like a pity you're hungry, because I'm not up for grabs. " He replied with a smile. His ear twitched, as he stared straight into her eyes. His fear seemed to escalate, and suddenly drop down in an instant. Kim had sworn to himself he wouldn't show fear to anyone again, it would only make him weak, and weak was NOT an option for him. Kim still had no idea why he was here, or what the heck these antlers, tail, and ears had appeared on him.
" If you wouldn't mind me asking, where might I be at? "
MistressNyx
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 12:33 AM Post #118
- Asterin - Female - Itonteeth Witch -

Asterin smirked, and instead of answering, she drew the tip of one iron talon across the boy's neck, drawing a thin line of blood. It swelled on ther nail and began to drip onto her finger as she raised the iron talon to her mouth. Asterin delicately, lazily, licked a drop of his scarlet blood from the tip of her talon, and then hissed in distaste, the sound revealing that she was not at all human.
Her burnt-gold eyes flashed as she raked him with her piercing gaze up and down. "I wouldn't want to eat you, anyway," the Ironteeth witch drawled, flicking her wrist so that the blood splattered across his face. "You taste simply terrible. What are you?"
Then she snorted, and turned on her heel sharply, her bloodred cloak swirling around her. "This is Winter's Peak Magic High," she called in a scathing tone. "Morath was far better."
Then she was gone, off to terrorize more new students, if the teachers didn't put a stop to her fun, she thpought. Asterin hadn't been lying - his blood was thin and watery, and tasted slightly like what he last ate. Disgusting. Hopefully there were better choices in a school like this. Asterin didn't eat normal food; it tasted like s*** and her body usually puked it up anyway. No, good, thick, rich blood was far better.

As she walked, the hood on her bloodred cloak pulled up to leave her face in shadows, an idea came to her. If she wasn't allowed to eat the other - she still choked on that word, other, as if she was their equal, as low as them - students, she could always hunt.
Rules probably said she wasn't allowed to leave campus as she stepped out onto a balcony and stepped up onto the rail. Opening her mouth, Asterin roared, the sound inhuman and utterly terrifying. It was a sound not meant to be uttered by human mouths, but - Asterin was far from human. Seconds later, a dark shape plummited from the cloudy sky and slammed into the balcony. Several hundred pounds of muscle, scales, and bone landed before Asterin, a massive wyvern.
It had midnight black scales, massive wings, and two powerful legs that it crouched on, using the joint of it's wings, which were flecked with silver, to balance itself. Burnt-gold eyes exactly like Asterin's flashed on the wyvern's mighty head as the witch flung herself at the beast, throwing her arms around it.
"Ghislaine!" she half laughed, half hissed. She - for the wyvern was a female - ajusted her wings so Asterin could climb onto her back, which she did.
Asterin strapped her legs into the saddle, then leaned foreward and whispered to her wyvery, "Fly, Ghislaine!"
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 1:03 AM Post #119
Kimiko~

Kimiko stared at her with a blank expression. Well, now he knew someone out there was as crazy as he was. He wrinkled his nose when she flicked his blood back on his face.
" I'm not exactly sure what I am. " He shrugged, oddly still smiling. " And I'm glad I don't taste good. " Kim didn't actually mind pain, in fact, he kinda liked it. He smiled as he touched his neck, letting his blood drip down his finger.

" Nice meeting you too! " He cackled once she was far enough away. Kim then looked around, and decided to walk around for a bit. He should probably clean the blood off his face, don't want to give off the wrong impression. He wiped his face with his black long sleeve, trying to make sure it was all off. Still, he should find someone to explain this place to him. Magic? What was he, a magical deer? The very thought made him almost burst out laughing.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 6/21/2018 at 12:32 PM Post #120
(ok im back with somewhat stable emotions !)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.