Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > {Children of The Streets} [RP}
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 7:17 PM Post #81
Akra didn't pay attention he just hugged will and nuzzled his neck yawning tiredly , he was happy to be comfortable and holding will who was still kinda red in the face.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 5:52 PM Post #82
Sawyer~

Sawyer stared wide eyes, his mouth hanging open. How did he not see anyone else down here?! Did they just kill Calm?! He immediately ran over to Li, and covered her eyes. A child should never have to see that. The smell of blood went through his nose, making him want to gag. Right as the girl ran away, Tico came running up. She screamed in surprise at Calm's body on the floor, and looked at Sawyer for answers.
" Tico, get Li out of here now, and hide with her. These sewers are not safe anymore. Do not come out unless it's me that calls out to you. " Sawyer ordered, shielding Li's vision from Calm's body.

Tico~

Tico was completely horrified at Calm's body in front of her. What exactly happened?! Don't tell her.. did Sawyer stab her?! No way, he wouldn't do that...
" A-A-Alright. " Tico stuttered, taking Li by the hand, and leading her to one of her hiding spots. This day was just messed up, could it get any worse?!
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 5:55 PM Post #83
William~

William had finally calmed down, at just sat there quietly. After a few minutes, he suddenly took in what happened previously about Olive. She couldn't be dead, could she? Tico normally didn't joke around like that though, and she seemed genuinely afraid and sad. William trembled a bit again, letting a few tears slide down his cheeks. He knew Sawyer had sent Tico to tell him, because he thought they needed someone gentle. Just like a child. God, Sawyer really ticked him off.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 5:59 PM Post #84
Li was crying as Tico led her to a hiding spot.

"W-Who was *sniff* t-that?" she asked before collapsing to her knees, once they were at the hiding spot.

Li cried. She didn't like her sister, but even she didn't deserve that.

((I'm trying to find a good name for the girl. I know what she looks like, but not her name))

She had seen the girl, right before she ran away. Black, short hair, dyed pink at the ends. Cold blue eyes. But the rest was a mystery to Li.

She didn't want to know the rest.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 6:03 PM Post #85
Tico~

Tico took a deep breath, and tried to look less sad for Li's sake. She ran her hand through Li's hair gently, and smiled sadly.
" Shh. It's okay. We'll find out soon enough... " She gave Li a hug, petting her head a bit. This poor girl really needed one.
" For now, let's find something to do to distract us while Sawyer takes care of this... I brought my bag, which has some coloring supplies, and my Nintendo DS if you want to play on that. " Tico smiled softly, taking her bag off.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 6:07 PM Post #86
Li looked at Tico.

"T-Thank you," she stuttered, trying her best to steady her breathing and stop crying.

"I g-glanced before s-s-she ran away. Black h-hair with p-p-p-pink trim-" She broke down into tears again.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 6:11 PM Post #87
Tico~

Tico looked at Li sadly, and hugged her more, rocking back and forth a bit.
" Li... It's okay... " She tipped Li's chin up, wiping her tears with her sleeves. She really felt bad, her sister was a maniac, and had just been killed by another maniac. " I'll make sure to let Sawyer know when he comes back for us... "
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 6:21 PM Post #88
Li smiled weakly.

"If o-only..." she trailed off, looking at Tico's cal-, er, worried eyes.

"I'm s-s-sorry Tico," she said.

It be nice to know who she was, as Li had seen her on the street, after she was in Olive's care. But, who was it, and why did she call Calm "Insane Girl", even though that was the truth?
Edited By Kittyauthor on 7/17/2018 at 6:29 PM.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 9:45 PM Post #89
Akra wiped the tears off will's face with his thumb and continued holding him against his chest rocking him back and forth . Akra was still really confused about why the kids had been gathering in one spot accept for will but had enough respect to know that if he had wanted to know when everyone else got told then he should have stayed to listen. but within reason he didn't stay and opted to go hold will , so even though Akra didn't understand yet he knew he had the choice to stay or be here and he had chosen to be with William. hey will has anyone ever told you that your the cutest thing alive ?
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 10:01 PM Post #90
William~

William stayed still, still staying pretty quiet. Did Akra know about Olive? He didn't seem like it. Maybe he should tell him, but maybe he could let the others tell him...
" N-No. I'm not that cute. " Will replied, blushing a little bit. No one ever told him he was cute, besides Sawyer, who did it to tick him off.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.