Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 3:49 PM Post #21
Phoenix

Phoenix had only wanted to make Aland feel better about his hair. He has not considered it was due to a sickness. He had some difficulty to understand why something that seemed to be affecting hair and eye color was considered as an illness in the first place. With a childish innocence he considered the question.
"Maybe, I don't know. I'm sure she would dye her hair white, and if people would do that, it means they like the color. I don't think you look dumb at all."
But for his sister, having dying her hair with unique looking color was a choice. For Aland, it was not a choice. It was the difference, the boy guessed.
He searched in his chocolate, and found a chocolate bar that Olive had given to him.
"Do you want the half?"

Luna

Luna was still waiting for Sawyer to speak. The more he waited, the more she was anxious. She exchanged a worried look with Cozy.
"Sawyer?"

She heard a cry away. It sounded like Lilac's voice. She needed to find out what was happening. Now.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 3:54 PM Post #22
Li buried her head back into her arms. She didn't want to tell anyone about what she found out. They'd hate her forever.

She continued to cry, silently this time. She didn't want people to know, but she had to tell them...

as soon as Tico comes back.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 3:54 PM Post #23
"oh hi Will um my cats wanted me to talk to you and so we kinda followed you around till we got here ." Akra was blushing a bright red getting up , he gave the cats a mad look. they just headbutted him trying to push him forward like a mother hen made out of 5 fussy cats. he sighed petting them then petting will's cat . they were all so cute and friendly . even the cats couldn't distract him though he figured sooner or later there would be more questions.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 4:16 PM Post #24
Where was Tico Li thought to herself.

I hope Calm didn't get to her. ( She didn't)

{Flashback}
Calm looked at her sister, rage in her eyes.
"Why you little-" she wanted to say brat, but Li interrupted her by squeaking.
"You ruined my life. You. Will. Pay. For. This."
Calm began chasing Li until Li disappeared.
Calm looked up into the sky and let out a angry scream.
{end of flashback}
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 4:24 PM Post #25
Aland shook his head no. He gently rubbed his left ear. Aland looked towards the older kids sleeping room. He suddenly wondered what they were up to.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 4:33 PM Post #26
Li looked over at Aland.

Should she?

No, she should tell someone older.

She looked over at Sawer.

When Tico's back, when she's back.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:05 PM Post #27
William~

William listened to his explanation, and put his hands on his hips out of habit.
" Well, they do seem to have quite the personalities. " He noted, petting the one closest to him.
" Oh, so you were following me? " He asked, raising an eyebrow slightly. He didn't particularly mind, just as long as Tico and Sawyer left him alone. Especially Sawyer, Sawyer loved to pick on him.

Sawyer~

Sawyer was about to blow up. Not Olive, she couldn't have died. Sawyer suddenly lost it. Olive was very important to him.
" JUST GET EVERYBODY HERE
NOW! " Sawyer yelled. His eyes burned with anger, and fear. He immediately regretted it. Sawyer sounded exactly like he used to sound before Olive found him.
" Er- I'm sorry, but I just need everybody here. Please. " He put a hand to his forehead. " It's very important no one goes outside until I say so. " He added.
This was very unlike the Sawyer everyone else knew. This was how he used to be. He used to be cold, and very mean. Olive had changed him, and he became kind and funny. He was very laid back, and reckless. Certain things made him snap though, and made him mean like before.

Tico~

Tico ran around, looking for everybody. She had to tell an older kid. This was an emergency. What would happen without Olive?!
" Sawyer! " She called out. He was an older kid, he would know how to handle this. She called out again, his name echoing throughout the sewers.
" Sawyer! There's something wrong!! It's really bad!! " She called out.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:06 PM Post #28
( Ping )
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:09 PM Post #29
"Sawyer, will you please just tell us what the matter is?" Cozi said trying to make her voice sound steady and kind but she was getting frustrated
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 9:59 AM Post #30
ya sorry bout that ... akra shuffled his feet a bit and remembered that he had something for will , he pulled a candy bar out of his pocket and handed it to him with a smile.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.