Forum Index > Roleplaying > {Children of The Streets} [RP}
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/25/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #51
William~

Will was now utterly, and completely embarrassed. What a time to walk up to them!!
" N-Nothing! You missed nothing!! " Will blushed. Wait, why did they look so worried? Was something going on?
God! This was just way too embarrassing!!

Tico~

Tico normally would've burst out laughing, and would immediately start teasing Will. Now wasn't the time though...
Tico looked behind her, to notice Li was missing. Where did she run off to..? Tico looked around frantically.
" It's an emergency, we need to meet Sawyer in the sleeping room. Will, I'm going to have to talk to you alone Alright..? " Tico said gently. She really wasn't sure how he was going to take this, it wasn't going to be pretty...

Sawyer~

Sawyer noticed Calm, and pulled out his switchblade.
" Who are you? And what do you want? " Sawyer growled, pointed his switchblade to her. This was complete chaos. His gaze went over to Li, and wondered why she was so scared of her. Of course it was a stranger, but she seemed completely terrified of her. Sawyer suddenly remembered the news channel. Her picture had popped up when they had named suspects...
Sawyer's gaze went from cold, to livid.
" Tell me it wasn't you that murdered Olive.. " His tone was quiet, but you could really tell he was about to completely loose it.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 6/25/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #52
( Ping! )
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 6/26/2018 at 9:51 AM Post #53
"Why do you care?" Calm growled. "You can turn me over to the police, get money, and live a rich life. But I know more than you'll ever know about the city." On that note, she smiled, pulled out her knife, and went over to Lilac.

Li was completely frighted. She back up away from Calm, until her back hit the wall. She looked up at Calm, knowing that begging for mercy would do no good.

Calm raised her knife up, and swung.

Li ducked.

"You little BRAT!" Calm swung the knife like crazy. Li only needed to dodge every once in a while as Calm was in a mad frenzy. Then, Calm stopped.

Calm saw that Li was dead, but she wasn't. And Calm fell to the floor and began to cry.

"I'm s-s-sorry, Lilly. I-I thought you ruined my l-life, but you didn't," Calm sobbed. Then, Li hugged her.

"I'm not dead," Li whispered. Li couldn't stand someone sad, even if they tried to murder her.

"I'm okay, honestly."

Someone whispered about how quickly the 17 year-old murderer changed moods.

Calm looked at the place Lilac was, then found out she was hugging her.

"Get off," said Calm. She wiggled out of Lilac's grip, then started to run when someone grabbed her.

"Answer the question," they said.
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/26/2018 at 1:43 PM Post #54
Cozi watched as Tico led a red faced Will away. Thank goodness that was taken care of. She turned to Akra, Li had already run off and Cozi had given up chasing her. Someone else would have to deal with the hysterical girl. "Listen, Akra, I'm not even gonna ask what just was just going on, that's not important right now. We need to find Sawyer and the others." She headed into the room with all the other children. Everyone was staring at something. Or rather someone. That girl Calm. 'Ugh not that maniac again' thought Cozi.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/28/2018 at 6:15 PM Post #55
(I'm going on vacation for a few days, I'm coming back next week. I don't quit the rp, I'll catch up when I'm back)
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/11/2018 at 11:28 PM Post #56
( Sorry for the super long wait!! >-<" )

William~

Talk to him alone? Why? Seriously, why was no one just saying something to him? He was still beet red as Tico took his wrist, and walked him over to a secluded spot in the sewers. She sighed heavily, before she looked back to him.
" Will... I really need you to be calm.. Alright..? " Her eyes looked begging, and sad. Now something was seriously wrong, Tico was NEVER serious, or sad.
" I'll decided once you tell me.. " William spat in a softer tone. Tico took a shaky breath, before she whispered those words quietly.
" William... It's Olive... she got in an accident with a car.. and she..-!! " She could stop right there.
" Tico, I don't know where you picked up that nasty sense of humor, but that's not funny. " He growled. Tico immediately started crying, and looked up at him sadly.
" I'm not joking Will! She's gone... " Tico's voice cracked at the last part. William almost felt his whole world shatter.
" No way... She's not gone.. She'll be back... " William mumbled quietly. Tico set her hand on his shoulder, when he whirled around and smacked her hand.
" DONT TOUCH ME. YOURE SUCH A LIAR. SHE CANT BE GONE!! " William shouted, and stepped back some, before he went racing off into the sewers. He ran, and ran, until he tripped down and fell, scraping his elbows and knees. He grit his teeth, fighting back tears, and he crawled into a large, empty sewer pipe, hugging himself.
" Olive couldn't be gone... That's not possible.. " He mumbled, crying a bit more now. " I'm alone again.. "

Tico~

" Will! Wait! " Tico called out, but she was too late. He had already ran off to go hide. " Im so sorry Will.. " She mumbled quietly, wiping her tears. He needed some space, she would go help the others in the mean time. She started running towards the sleeping room to see everyone.

Sawyer~

Sawyer grabbed Calm's wrist angrily, seething with rage. The only person that could calm him was Olive, and she was gone. She had changed him, and the one thing that meant most to him, was now gone.
" I said answer me!! " He yelled, pointing his switchblade at her, his hands shaking uncontrollably. Tears threatened to fall out of his eyes, but he blinked them back. " You better come up with an answer VERY quickly, or else I might just slash that sick little head off your shoulders. " He snarled, poking her neck threateningly with his switchblade.
Edited By Isi on 7/11/2018 at 11:29 PM.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/11/2018 at 11:41 PM Post #57
I don't like this at all ... standing with the rest of the kids he wanted to run back to will and comfort him because from the way he was pulled aside it seemed like something bad was going on. he hoped will was ok but he could just barely hear crying from a ways off. turning around he ran back to will while no one was looking and ran straight towards him picking the boy up and sitting down with him wiping the tears from his face why are you crying?
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 11:23 AM Post #58
Calm laughed at Sawyer's anger.

"Go ahead," she said, "kill me. You can't get Olive back now. She gone. I may of run over her by accident, but I don't regret it."

Li began to cry. No no no no no no! she thought. Don't kill her! You'll put everyone in danger!
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 9:46 PM Post #59
William~

Will only kept crying, and his breaths were shaky, he scooted some back from Akra, covering his crying face so he wouldn't see it more.
" L-Let go... " He said quietly, still putting his hands over his face. Will didn't know how to handle affection like this, even if he made him feel the slightest bit better. BUt without Olive, what would happen to everyone here? Would they just be abandoned yet again? Be alone, yet again? Will noticed the scrapes he had on his elbow and knee started to really sting, but he simply ignored them.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 9:51 PM Post #60
Sawyer~

It was an accident eh..? Well, accident or not, he wanted to make Calm suffer for what she did. Olive was the sweetest person he knew, and this girl had just taken her away from all of them. There was no forgiveness left in his heart for any cruel people. He raised his switchblade, and cut her across the cheek, not enough to damage her for long, but would definitely leave a scar, and hurt pretty bad.
" That's my warning. I want you out of this place before I change my mind. " He growled, still pouting it at her. The training in his gang had certainly helped him, made him able to protect others and himself.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.