Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Forgotten Tomb *SPOILERS*
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Butterfly
Level 62
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 28
Posted: 3/16/2013 at 11:05 AM Post #31
And this explains why I am having an INSANE amount of trouble with the boss. I get him to 80%, then he regenerates health, and I've used all of my healing items. DX

Thank you to everyone who helped get things figured out. I still don't know if I'll succeed, but this conversation really shed some light. I'll probably attempt it tomorrow, and maybe get my pets up another level at least. (They're currently 52-53)
Daevoted
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 3:57 PM Post #32
Is Desiuis the last 'boss' for now? Because I can't get past him, and I certainly can't try to deciper runes that teeny tiny (even when clicked on to bring up larger version!).
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 4:20 PM Post #33
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/5/2024 at 8:02:35am

Is Desiuis the last 'boss' for now? Because I can't get past him, and I certainly can't try to deciper runes that teeny tiny (even when clicked on to bring up larger version!).

Kind Desius is indeed the last boss.
But you'll truly need to work on getting the seal "broken"
to get him to be possible to be defeated.
And deciphering the message helps, but not all get the
message it seem~ P=

Page 2 = Spoiler on what you need for each seals as the
first post from me, so cautious if you wanted to guess it
a bit alone~ P=
Edited By 161 on 3/22/2013 at 4:22 PM.
Daevoted
Level 60
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 4:35 PM Post #34
Quote From:

Quote From:

message it seem~ P=

a bit alone~ P=

Ah, figured something along these lines. And, while I somewhat hesitate to say this, but.. I can't decipher those runes. They're tiny, even when you open them up in another page, and they're allt he same color, so they start to bleed into one another.

If you have to be able to read that garbled mess, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to continue along in the game, as I can't get past him if I can't read what my eyes are having trouble reading. I *really* think this is an issue that needs to be addressed at some point- some of us can't read; some folks will be too young/unable to understand, thus.. stuck not being able to play any more?
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 5:02 PM Post #35
Quote From:

Ah, figured something along these lines. And, while I somewhat hesitate to say this, but.. I can't decipher those runes. They're tiny, even when you open them up in another page, and they're allt he same color, so they start to bleed into one another.

If you have to be able to read that garbled mess, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to continue along in the game, as I can't get past him if I can't read what my eyes are having trouble reading. I *really* think this is an issue that needs to be addressed at some point- some of us can't read; some folks will be too young/unable to understand, thus.. stuck not being able to play any more?

I have slight dislexia, so I kind of know the feeling, but I was able to
decipher it anyways~ :3
Took time a bit first because it was late the first try, then I did good.

Trick :
Keep in note was letter is which symbol CLEARLY close.
Then hand write your own translation down somewhere or on a
NotePad.
If you do it well, you'll slowly translate everything~ :3
Veron
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 5:46 AM Post #36
If you are really having that much trouble seeing it then someone could probably pm you the translation for it. I seem to have misplaced mine for the moment, but I have an idea of where to look for it.

I was thinking this before but technically I believe the seals were broken before you went in. What you are doing is fixing them.

I didn't have much trouble with the translation once I got it into that other window << and like I said I had about half of the message figured out before the translation just using the spaces on top :/ But I have done codes before so that could affect things <<.
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 16
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 3:32 PM Post #37
Using the pets fixes the seals which were broken in the first place
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 5/12/2013 at 5:31 PM Post #38
I only had 3 of the 4 seals when I went in.
I don't think all of them have to be your pets.
Because when I did them, I used Solstice for Alacrity, which I thought was speed, and he's my fastest pet in the party.
For courage I used myself because bravery isn't really measured by pet stats and I was pretty sure I'd heard npc's comment on how the player character is so brave.
For cunning, I used Equinox, because that's cleverness and smarts, which is intelligence, and that's a measured stat.
Perception was harder, since that didn't seem to be a pet stat to me, but was more like how observant a character is, and Jinxie is always pointing out things, so I chose her for that.
I don't know which of my answers was the wrong one. I wish I'd paid closer attention to it.
But I still managed to beat Desius. It was a close call, and it wasn't easy! but it can be done even if you don't break all the seals.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 5/12/2013 at 8:46 PM Post #39
Quote From:

Quote From:

Quote From:

message it seem~ P=

a bit alone~ P=

I could go on and say I have a 10 inch laptop and am still able to see the words like pitch perfect be zooming in the picture But I'm not going that road.

I you can't decipher the runes or for whatever reason you can't do it, you can always ask other people to send you the translation or help you figure it out Simply not being able to read some words is not an excuse to give up so quickly Imagine all the content that is waiting for you now that the third area is released!! If you defeat this, you unlock the arena!!

And I hardly think that a age is an issue, unless you're 3 years old and trying to play sylestia :3 You can still find lots of people willing to help you no matter what age you are And some young people are very smart I just watched a 6 year old solve a 12x12 rubix cube!! XD

Kier
Level 60
Posted: 5/16/2013 at 4:37 AM Post #40
I made the second,third and last orb glow.. -confused-

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.