Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Forgotten Tomb *SPOILERS*
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Tailkinker92
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/29/2016 at 5:44 PM Post #81
All my sylestis were level 60, each with at least 300 points in a single attribute. None of the orbs glowed when I made a choice, but I managed to get the alacrity and courage buffs knocked off the boss. Cunning and perception were still there, but he came down easy enough. Just ignore the undead with him and focus on him alone.
Fiolei
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 71
Posted: 6/1/2016 at 11:23 PM Post #82
This was very helpful. I had tried doing this on my own several times and had a hard time with it never managing to get the orbs disabled. I went through and read this through and tried again paying attention to my pets used and got all but one orb disabled. He was by himself at that point as well so I was able to just focus in on him and didn't lose any pets. It was very helpful, thank you all that contributed.

Edit: Sylesties were 2 lvl 48 and 1 lvl 47 :)
Edited By Fiolei on 6/1/2016 at 11:24 PM.
Possiblytroodon
Level 49
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/15/2016 at 10:30 PM Post #83
So is it suggested that you have your main party pets open the seals? Because the only pets I have with over 200 on any stat are my questing team. I made it through the seals just by switching one of my party members to the appropriate Quest Dude, and the final seal lit up. (Although I don't know if that means that I got them all or if that means I just got perception?) Does doing it that way make any difference when it comes to fighting the boss?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 6/15/2016 at 11:33 PM Post #84
You should switch your pets to get the one that can open the seal. Just remember to switch back to your normal party, or it may be hard to battle.

If I'm not wrong, if the final seal lights up, all the seals are open.

And yes, it makes a difference. Each seal that was not opened will make it harder to fight the boss. They can increase his damage, mitigation, etc... That said, that does not mean it's impossible to win the boss if the seals are not all open. With a good team you can still defeat the boss without opening all the seals, it's just that the fight is harder and longer.
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 6/19/2016 at 6:07 PM Post #85
//casually bemused that a 3 year old rant spawned a thread of this magnitude

I will also admit that that rant spawned from the fact that I was like "Ok I didn't break any of the seals so they are all still in tact and going to keep this dude from killing me. Wait.. why does he have all those buffs?! I was /suppose/ to break all the seals!?"

So I did break them all.
Then I was like... oh
Edited By Kaosu on 6/19/2016 at 6:10 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 1:34 PM Post #86
looking back on it, I think it was fun figuring out everything about this dungeon xD;
(except for translating the code into words, that was almost torture)

It was like "what do the words mean, time to ask thesaurus.com and google"
then "okay time to match up the 4 stats to these 4 SAT vocabulary words"
then "why aren't they lighting up :("
then into the boss room like "I CAN'T BEAT YOU AUUGH"

and then trial and error, from switching up my mission pets into my party every 3mins to break seals, to still struggling to beat the boss because I got only 2/4 or 3/4 seals broken, then was like "oh whatever fudge it I'll beat you here and now."

I know that going back and doing it over again (if we could) wouldn't have the same feeling, but is it weird that I'm nostalgic about this dungeon after awhile LOL
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 6:46 PM Post #87
Translating the text was the /easy/ part. Figuring out what the words wanted us to do was a bit harder. It wasn't that I didn't know what the words meant, it was that I didn't know what stats worked for the meaning of the words :D.

Still, I think it will be fun once the whole 'replay the story' thing gets implemented like Krin once said it would be.
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 7/7/2016 at 9:07 PM Post #88
I got all 4 first try \o/

Alacrity=Agility
Perception=dexterity
Courage=Strength
Cunning=Intelligence

If someone needs help translating, send a PM with a screenshot and I'll tell you what it is! ^u^

The boss is an ant compared to a festival boss xD
Edited By LostCry on 7/7/2016 at 9:09 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/10/2016 at 9:28 PM Post #89
Don't be surprised, but I have a friend that said that bosses are so much easier compared to the recent festival bosses. xD;

It's probably because the bosses are more about strategy instead of brute forcing damage through their defenses. ;w;
(That, and level caps were probably lower at the time)

But grats on getting all 4~ O:
Lunarwolfie
Level 73
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 18
Posted: 11/19/2016 at 1:12 PM Post #90
im so confused on how his exactly works and all

This Is The Tomb Of King Desius. I, ruler of sylestia. In order to seal his sprit in eternal slumber we constructed this tomb with four magical seals. Each seal locks a piece of his spirit in another plane of existence if all four seals are destroyed king Desius will be free to return to this plane more powerful than ever before. With each seal in place, King Desius will have that piece of his spirit weakened in this plane.

In order the seals are the seal of alacrity, the seal of courage the seal of cunning and the seal of perception. Only those true to each seal will have the power to activate them and only when all four seals are activated will they illuminate.

ik thats what it says
but im still so confused on like what exactly to do x-x
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.033 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.