Posted: 10/12/2013 at 8:38 PM Post #21
@Roeseta,
I'll be spot 4.
Roeseta
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/12/2013 at 11:29 PM Post #22
ok, that's good. You need to post what direction you will go.
Peace5000
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/3/2014 at 6:31 PM Post #23
(I would like to join if it's still open(if it isn't ignore))
I start to slowly look around, noticing a house and some fruit nearby. I notice that the house is a bit uninviting at the moment but I notice a book, and went to it and read the cover Natural magic and plant life I take the book and start to head to the meadow in the south. Curious of what I will see, why walking I read the plant life section of the book to figure out what I could eat.
(if the book is to advanced tell me so I can change it)
Edited By Peace5000 on 1/3/2014 at 6:33 PM.
Roeseta
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 1/5/2014 at 5:14 PM Post #24
So far, everyone is still alive. And Peace you are accepted into the forum.
(For those who have not recently posted,I used the most recent event to happen to you and posted it below.) I will now post what time it is below here.

NIGHT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace: (Book is fine.)
The forest is quiet. The only sounds that can be herd are the leafs on the ground softly crunching under you. It seems to be closing around you, forming a narrow path. It seems to erupt with light and when you can see again, there are 4 paths ahead of you with no obvious differences. You can inspect them closer and waste time, hastily chose a path, or just leave the pathway. It begins to rain. The book has the blue fruit and a couple of other plants and fruits along with several spells that are for mild protection.

Marsandin:
It is raining, It burns your skin like lava. Then you relies it Isn't lava, but ash, burning ash. the crevice behind you is overflowing with it. The beasts would not have been a problem, they went in and died in lava. You would have too.

Kaela:
You come across the same three paths again with your footprints leading to the river. You hear noise behind you and see a shape it runs into you and knocks you down into the ground.

Kirasmala:
The sylesti was in search of your food, it was starving.
Another sylesti came from behind,It must be the females mate.

The sylesties around here cant find enough food, they don't attack you, just rummage through your bag. The sylesti behind you blocks your path. you watch as the baby sylesties come to their mother, she gives out food. she turn her attention to you, and speaks, you can hear her in your mind,

"Traveler, we mean no harm, we only seek food, all of the sylesties that live hear are starving. I apologize for taking your food, but our kits need it, I have lost 3 already and am not ready to lose more. I give you this advice, the blue fruit is edible to you humans but not to us, may you travel safely."

She turns away and leads her kits, her mate follows.

Huntsmaid:
grasses wave, and a loud moan from all sides comes. The moan turns into a chorus of howls of hungry wolves.

Crystal:
The grass around you starts turning brown then bursts into flames, forcing you to run west.(You can travel around the land and go into the different areas) You keep running until you run straight into Kaela.
Edited By Roeseta on 1/5/2014 at 5:26 PM.
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 1/5/2014 at 5:22 PM Post #25
Kira slowly lets out her breath then relaxes. She then begins to search for the blue fruit that the zolnixi talked about. So that she didn't take anymore food away from the wild sylestis.
Rennie
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 1/5/2014 at 6:48 PM Post #26
May I join?
Do I start from the beginning with the chest and the house?
Peace5000
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/5/2014 at 7:33 PM Post #27
I go with the fourth path (4 is my lucky number) but as a precaution I set up the simplest and easiest protection spell as I head down the path (slowly go down the path ready to sprint at all times).
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/5/2014 at 9:48 PM Post #28
I ran into Kaela. "I'm sorry. Sorry sorry." I keep saying. "The grass was on fire!" I say. I look cautiously behind me as smoke slowly rises in the distance. I sigh. "I have no idea what happened there." I kicked a small blue stone...blue stone...what was it that it bothered me?
Rennie
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 1/7/2014 at 12:40 AM Post #29
Ren sighed softly as she looked around, the field around her was nothing but ash now, a few embers still glowed here and there and she could still feel the heat from the fire so she knew it had been recent. She looked around curiously, not sure what to do or which direction she wanted to go in but she started to hesitantly travel away from the scorched field, keeping her eyes open for any sign of what, or who, could have started the fire. At the same time she searched the ground, lightly nudging aside piles of ash in the hopes of finding something, anything, that could be salvaged and made useful.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.