Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Meadow of secrets
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Huntsmaid
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 10/5/2013 at 8:18 PM Post #11
Placing the books on the floor I run to the kitchen. The wait was over!
I snatched a loaf of bread and wrapped cheese in a cloth to keep it fresh. I also took five apples, wrinkled with time.
I wanted to stay and read more books, but I wasn't sure if that was acceptable (May I?). Could I take books with me?
(If the answer is no to both questions then I'll head north.)
Huntsmaid
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/7/2013 at 11:25 PM Post #12
Sadly I replaced the books. I'd have loved to read more, but I'd overstayed my welcome. I traveled north, For who had never heard of the North Wind?
Roeseta
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/7/2013 at 11:47 PM Post #13
@Kirasmala
The leaves crunch beneath you. there is a path, it splits 3 ways. there is a river nearby and thick dead trees on the other side.

@Kaela1214
The chest has a sword, some rope, hiking boots, and..... a dirty sock.
The bulbori grabbed the sock and stomped on it in disdain.

@Marsandin
There is a faint snowy trail and faint paw prints with large claws. there is a large cliff ahead with a narrow pass in it. The paws lead straight to it.

@Huntsmaid
The meadow is full of life, an Aurleon came with a bag of books. The meadows will was for her to keep them.

Edited By 1915 on 10/7/2013 at 11:47 PM.
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 86
Posted: 10/8/2013 at 4:57 PM Post #14
Clipping the sword to my hip I try and gather the rope into a small bundle, tying it loosely around my waist. Staring at the hiking boots a moment, I decide they are better than the sneakers i have on and quickly exchange them. "I suppose I should name this little girl." I murmured, finally deciding on Gabriella. Gesturing that she should follow behind, i quickly turn and head into the dead woods, hoping to find a clue as to where the other contestants had disappeared to.
Huntsmaid
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/9/2013 at 1:07 AM Post #15
@Roeseta,
The meadow to the north is deceptively quiet, and I know that all who hear me pass must be hiding, waiting for the intruder to leave. I'm surprised by the Aurleon, and greet her warmly. I offer her one of my apples, in the hopes of making friends. To my great joy she carries a precious cargo of books!
I am weary from walking, and so I pause, breaking the rhythm of my steps and collapse onto the grass. It is soft and comforting, smelling of life, and rain, and home.
I will rest until nightfall, because I want to take advantage of the books. I cannot read in the dark.
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 10/9/2013 at 6:19 AM Post #16
@Roeseta,

I look down all three paths then decide to take the one closest to the river. It's sound was soothing and helped keep my mind away from home. I wander down the road for many miles not really watching where I am going but watching the nature pass by instead. I loved nature and the creatures that it held.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/9/2013 at 5:02 PM Post #17
I look around and shiver. It's a little colder than I expected but I continue on. I head towards the narrow pass until I remember the jelly fish on Finding Nemo. My fear has no ground, but still... I turn away from the pass and follow the cliff face looking for another way to go. I slip a couple of times but I continue on. I hope I won't get eaten by whatever left the foot prints. Still it might be friendly or I might not see it at all.
Edited By 1283 on 10/9/2013 at 5:03 PM.
Roeseta
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/9/2013 at 10:25 PM Post #18
Howling begins, the sun is setting.

@Kaela1214,
You come across the same three paths, with footprints leading to the river.

@Huntsmaid,
grasses wave, and a loud moan from all sides comes. Run, stay, or any other course of action you can do.

@Kirasmala,
A zoloinxi roars from the bushes, and tears at your satchel, if you don't hurry it could take your bag and your life.

@Marsandin,
It is raining, It burns your skin like lava. Then you relies it Isn't lava, but ash, burning ash. the crevice behind you is overflowing with it. The beasts would not have been a problem, they went in and died in lava. You would have too.
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 10/11/2013 at 9:40 PM Post #19
I quickly release my bag then jump back and grab the biggest stick that I could find. While the zolnixi was tearing into my bag, I tried to figure out what I had done to upset it. Had I walked through its nesting area? I slowly began to make my way back down my path, without turning away from the zolnixi. I hoped that if I left the area then she would let me be.
Roeseta
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/12/2013 at 4:40 PM Post #20
instead of waiting for all of you to post, I will reply as you post.

The sylesti was in search of your food, it was starving.
Another sylesti came from behind,It must be the females mate.

The sylesties around here cant find enough food, they don't attack you, just rummage through your bag. The sylesti behind you blocks your path. you watch as the baby sylesties come to their mother, she gives out food. she turn her attention to you, and speaks, you can hear her in your mind,

"Traveler, we mean no harm, we only seek food, all of the sylesties that live hear are starving. I apologize for taking your food, but our kits need it, I have lost 3 already and am not ready to lose more. I give you this advice, the blue fruit is edible to you humans but not to us, may you travel safely."

She turns away and leads her kits, her mate follows.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.