Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Meadow of secrets
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Roeseta
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/21/2013 at 5:44 PM Post #1
Start: you are stuck in the Meadow, not knowing what happened, but you are there. 5 others are with you, (6 at once)
You don't know who they are or what they are doing here.
The meadow is full of life, you can find all sorts of sylesties hiding in the tall grass. All seems peace full, The weather is different all around, you can see snow in the east and a dry dead area in the west, a normal meadow to the north and to the south, dead leaves on the ground and bare trees. The area where you are is just tall green grass, in a perfect circle, all the trees have fruit that is strange looking and could kill you if you are not careful.
there is one chest and weapons of all kinds around it (weapons items are not given) what is in the chest, will it be a key to survival or just something that you could care less about. There is a sign in front of a small house, it says all is safe in the house, If you leave, try to find the end portal. The house has a large library full of spell books and other books, a bedroom, and a kitchen full of food. If you try to leave the circle of safety you will find a barriar blocking your path, you cant leave until all 6 people have come(Or it takes to long and we go anyway.)
Stay or go? what is your choice.

objective: Try to live and make it to the 1 true end portal.

Hints: Don't die. Lots of books, take the hint and read a few, 1 person can find a partner sylesti, they are very very helpful(the first person to post and say something like, "I hear a strange noise." gets it) There are many end portals, only one is right, The wrong one takes you somewhere in the meadow that you don't know or it just sends you back to start.

If it takes to long and there aren't many people we will go anyway.

Spots Left,
1.Marsandin > East
2.Kaela1214 >West
3.Kirasmala >South
4.Huntsmaid >North
5.Crystal25152 >West
6.Peace5000 >South
7.Rennie
Edited By Roeseta on 1/6/2014 at 10:42 PM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/21/2013 at 6:44 PM Post #2
I look around, I'm in a meadow of some sort. I see a house with a sign in front of it, it says it's safe inside. I love safe. Quickly I go inside. I explore the house a bit, then settle down with some snacks in the library with a couple of books.
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 86
Posted: 9/23/2013 at 1:50 AM Post #3
Strolling into the house, i glanced around quickly. Faintly I could hear the rustling of age-old pages being turned, the sound echoing from the left of where i stand. Cautiously I edge towards the door nearest me, seeing the back of a girl, head bent over a book in her lap. Turning back to where I came from I searched the house, quickly finding the kitchen and deciding i may as well find something to eat as i I wait.
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 9/23/2013 at 8:45 AM Post #4
How did I get here? I wondered as I walked toward the house in the meadow. I walk in and can hear other moving through out the house. I can hear the rustling of paper and the sound of silverware. I walk toward the sound of paper and enter a library. I love Libraries. Ignoring the other girl, I walk over and grab one of the spell books. I sit with my back against the wall and dig in.
Huntsmaid
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/24/2013 at 5:21 PM Post #5
I head for the house, saying a brief hello to the girl in the kitchen. Then I take a number of books up to the bedroom, so I can see the others when they come.
Settling down with the top of the stack, Wind spells and how to cast them, I wait for the others.
Roeseta
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/2/2013 at 5:38 PM Post #6
@Marsandin,
The second book you read poofs lots of sparkles in your face.

@Kaela1214,
You find TONS of food in the cabinets and hear squeaking sounds from under the sink.

@Kirasmala,
the book is on plant magic and proves very helpful, containing all the plants in the meadow and describing which ones are safe to eat and the ones that are not.

@Huntsmaid,
The book has a lot of wind spells but there is also a map of where the strong winds are.

You hear a faint buzz in the air.
The barrier is down, you can now leave.
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 10/2/2013 at 8:21 PM Post #7
Kira stands up as she hears the buzz. She gently puts the book back where she got it and leaves the hut. Once outside, she decides to quiz herself and begins going to all of the plants, naming them and describing to herself their main uses (in her head of course). After she does that, she stands up and looks around... finally deciding to head toward the South.
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Posted: 10/3/2013 at 12:51 PM Post #8
After a few minutes of searching the kitchen for foods that would travel well, I had amassed a small amount on the table. As I picked out the ones that would fit into my pockets I heard a small noise coming from under the counter. Cautiously I stood up, and after grabbing a small knife, pulled the door open quickly, a small bulbori tumbling out. Laughing at the tiny animal below me I set the knife into my waist band before bending to allow the creature to sniff my hand. Gathering her up I walk out into the feild, deciding it would be best to search the chest outside before others got to it.
Edited By 1452 on 10/5/2013 at 1:08 AM.
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Posted: 10/5/2013 at 1:05 AM Post #9
edited my post a small amount after figuring out what the noise was
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/5/2013 at 5:09 PM Post #10
I quickly close the book and decide I would test my luck outside, besides I wanted to go home. I stop by the kitchen for a snack and head outside. I look around for the second time in the day and start walking East toward the snow, good thing I like the cold.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.