Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Your Reason?
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 9/17/2013 at 10:29 PM Post #1
Why did you name your pet that? Why do you look like this? TELL THE WORLD HERE!!
*TELL ME YOUR SECRETS*

I'll start!

I really love foxes
Foxes are adorable and I wanted to look like one!! AM I ADORIBLE ;D
No? D: *goes off to cry in corner*

Anyways, I also named myself 99echosong99 because I love the warriors book and when I heard Echosong's name I thought 'aw, such a pretty name ' And so now it's pretty much my username everywhere except for on transformice where it is Echosing because I missed the O and clicked the I instead XD *still. quite a nice name *
And I add the 99 on each side because I was born on the year 1999 and because the username Echosong is usually already taken ^^'

I named my starter pet Liberation because it's French for freedom
Edited By 5423 on 9/18/2013 at 10:06 PM.
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 86
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 12:46 AM Post #2
mmkay, well i look like this cause i think nekos are adorable, plus my fave colors are all here. (aren't I cute :3 )

as for my pet's name, kaern is my default name, when I was younger it was the name I gave my RP person's love interest...always. And he was always the bad guy, so I think his look fits.
Skellington
Level 60
Threads: 44
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 6:50 AM Post #3
My starter pet is Mustang (admittedly I just woke up, so am too lazy to link him lol)

Basically Mustang is a long-standing, important name/word to me. From Roy Mustang of Fullmetal: Alchemist to the Ford Mustang, which was my first car, and admittedly the first car for everyone from my Brothers, to my Father, even my Grandfather, basically it just holds symbolism. I try to have the name as many places as I can, but this was the only site that made it "easier" on me to do so lolol

As for my look..... I'm a huge Flyers fan, admirer of Halloween and admittedly the school I went to, their colors were black, orange and white, so I wanted to incorporate the color scheme that's been in my life for so many years into my look. And people always say I seem a little evil, or bratty... so the casual, witch looking appearance (that's what I was going for atleast lol) seems to do well by me.
Edited By 6847 on 9/18/2013 at 6:53 AM.
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 7:12 AM Post #4
I have several reasons to look like this, One my Avi name is DaemonHaustier which means Demons Pet in German (why not call yourself DemonsPet then?) well then I had no idea that most Avi names haven't already been taken so I chose the German version xD, I had a gaia online account and she has red hair and yellow eyes and She'd named DemonsPet37 (I no longer use her only my current gaia SuperBuu-girl hahahaha DBZ fan up in here!). My bunny ears and cat tail? From my personal chibi! I've been drawing that chibi for Years so that is a commemoration to her plus I love bunnys And kittys, it was only natural to combind the two xD

My first pet is Ajeroth (ay-ger-awth) he is the name of the "demon" I belong to xD it's just fantasy guys, idk why I do this so work with me. His colours are my favorit, red, blue, black and white. They are also the colours of hell so yeah, that'll work xP
Edited By 3600 on 9/18/2013 at 10:33 AM.
Edibbs
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 85
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 10:21 AM Post #5
My username is Edibbs. It is a conjoin of my first initial (E) plus my army nickname (Dibbs), which is a shortened version of my lastname because, in the Army, we call each other by our lastnames, not firstnames.

My Character looks this way, right now, because I liked the idea of having a bunch of pets that are under my "control". I wanted to play the role of "Mother Nature" or "Mother Earth" or, even, Gaia which is the goddess/personification of Earth. I think that that role would fit very well for someone who wants to have a lot of pets in her stables. ;3

My first pet: Blu

I made him this way because I really liked the mid-dark purple fur with green eyes. I thought it made him look like an unnatural creature, or a type of mythical creature (He also carries Rainbow Life Lines and Tri Tails which I REALLY wish could be visible to add to the magical creature effect). I named him Blu because it is a strong name and it made him sound like he is an important part of some kind of story.
Edited By 7709 on 9/18/2013 at 10:23 AM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 3:57 PM Post #6

Apparently, zolnixis are 2'8''...which puts me about that tall and him that high. xD

Anyways, I'm wearing gift items that were given to me to cheer me up when I was stressed out. One is Sheechwan's Eternal Sunset, and the other is Flute's Buttercup (thanks Krin xD). I wear them to show how much I appreciate them, and I really do like how they look together!
The yellow matches the Buttercup, I'd think. Also, I really like the headwings. c:
sadjash more edit:
When I was super young, like less than 10 years old and had a concept of what an OC was, mine was a basically a gold-eyed, purple-haired girl called Lilyan. I use that template on most games I play now, for personalization. xD
Pfffff even moar edit: I go by Flute here because my previous username I use on game sites is usually flutekind (reference to Homestuck strife specibus (weapon-kind), and that I actually play the flute in real life c: ). I knew that the site was pretty new, and I wanted a unique name, so I thought to just cut off the username to just Flute. c: I've been thinking to invest in a name change later on when it becomes a feature so I can get a more androgynous name (for fun), but I do like going by a name that is still relevant to me. c:

I named Seh his name because it was the only name I could think off of the top of my head at the immediate moment of generation (I knew that this game would be the type to let you completely customize something the first time, then you won't get another chance like that after the beginning...so I panicked namewise). It's very unique, and it's actually a nickname a friend used to go by.
He's colored the way he is because I thought tanned browns look good with white, and the gold runes would seem like embroidery. Also, I really like the idea of yellow eyes. c: And red is the favorite color of the friend he's named after.
Edited By 1127 on 9/19/2013 at 10:21 AM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 4:55 PM Post #7
I look like this because I wanted to, and I love blue. I really don't have a better reason.

My first pet: Larisa I thought I was making a girl...it turned out to be a guy. Now though I'm okay with it and I love his children a whole bunch, but I still wish I could rename him something else. Like Mizuppoihi or something.
Edited By 1283 on 9/18/2013 at 4:55 PM.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 6:29 PM Post #8
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/20/2024 at 9:29:05am

Apparently, zolnixis are 2'8''...which puts me about that tall and him that high. xD

Anyways, I'm wearing gift items that were given to me to cheer me up when I was stressed out. One is Sheechwan's Eternal Sunset, and the other is Flute's Buttercup (thanks Krin xD). I wear them to show how much I appreciate them, and I really do like how they look together!
The yellow matches the Buttercup, I'd think. Also, I really like the headwings. c:

[WHERE IS DA ARM 8I ]
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 6:57 PM Post #9
My username is KittenCannonz because one day me and 5 of my brothers where exchanging nicknames. One of them got Krillbits, another got Buttermilk Blackman, another got Orgymonster, another got Sgt. Mango, and the last got Dora (Orgymonster, Sgt. Mango, and Dora where already their names; no one gave them to them, they thought of them on their own) And then, Sgt. Mango was all like "Well you like kittens, and Kitten Cannon is a fun game, your nickname is Kittencannon." One of the websites already HAD Kittencannon, so i changed it to Kittencannonz, just adding a 'z' to the end.

My avatar is just a un finished version of the one below this text, so yeah... going for like... the arch mages staff colors.

My first pet was a Sylvpora, because i was thinking; "I dun like birds, so no...... Aurleons? :I I dont like the Quintaris? Is that how its pronounced? idk. I like the zolnixis, but everyone is gunna have them. so nope. Vulnix... is that how that one is pronounced? stop worrying about pronunciation! uuhhh.... Drayles loo- OH NO THEY DONT! uuhhh Those Sylvpora seem nice..... okay *makes* YOU ARE SOME PRETTY GURRL!"

The name Zaahir means aspiration and inspiration, hope and guidance. I was looking up z names and POOF there it was .3.

EDIT!:

Zaahir as a Zolnixi~
Edited By 6643 on 9/18/2013 at 7:01 PM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 6:58 PM Post #10
This is my OC:

based off the mythological greek Cerberus

My current avatar:

I love red and black and scary goth/Halloween themes

My starter pet Shasta XD when I joined I had no idea pets had genders on here sooo yeaaa X3 I named him after the drink me and my mom would share considering she died when I was 9yrs it means a lot.

she loved grape I loved the generic "dr pepper" they had

AND

BellBell based of my papillion/chihuahua mix <3
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.