Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Your Reason?
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 7:19 PM Post #11
Well, let's see.

My username is Lostwords13. I've lvoed writing since I was about 9-10 (I'm 19 now, so abotu 10 years) and so the "Lost Words" part comes from that. Th e 13 comes from me nto realizing taht most usernaes would be open, so I added my lucky number to the end of my username.

My outfit is all my favorite colors. (Blue and teal) and I just loved the items.

My starter, Lostfox, wa sjsut named that because i was originally going to name all my pets Lost___, but gave up on tat when i realized i would probably have a lot of pets...

I chose her breed and colros becaus ei lvoe foxes, and I liked having the natural look on her XD
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 9:18 PM Post #12

I look like this because for some reason, any time that I'm allowed to have an ooc avatar, I make her have dark scarlet colored hair. I did used to dye my hair that color <3 though its not any more. My avatars usually have skin about this color too; sometimes darker, sometimes lighter but usually pretty close. Sometimes, they may evolve into something different, but they almost always start this way.
I chose the name Cranberry to reflect the hair color, and because I didn't want to use the name that I'd been using on most pet sites, which was Sobolan. I wanted something in english, a common word, but maybe unusual enough that it wasn't taken. I was actually very close to being Tangerine. I'm not sure why I wasn't; orange and green are my favorite colors. (no surprise to anyone who's seen my Lighira) except that I didn't want to be stuck to only wearing orange; and yet now I am stuck only to red. And white, since there are white cranberries.
I started out with my avatar being black and dark red (this is the first avatar on Sylestia that isnt) but I changed it to match my new staff, and also because EVERYONE uses black and red. I can't help using it too, though, not many colors go well with dark red. So I'll probably go back to that at some point, I have too many cool held items that are black and red. But right now I like this.

My Starter

He looks like he does because I thought it would be cool if he matched me, and I didn't know if we would be seen together at any time in game. He only has one visible, because I didn't know what was more important; a visible trait or a carried one, and figured I should do both just in case. I've never played a site where you can breed pets before.
His name is Solstice because many years ago, I joined a pet site, and managed to get the names Equinox and Solstice. (They've always been felines of some kind, now that I think about it; winged lions, cats, now vulnyxes... maybe that's why I chose the vulnyxes? Or, because they're AWESOME) And I thought that was really cool, so on every pet site I've joined since (not many though it was a long time ago) I have gotten those names. I didn't realize that more than one pet could have the same name, here, lol, so it wasn't quite the coup that is has been in the past. But the first Vulnyx I captured became my Equinox. I don't have any particular draw to the words, other than as my other vulnyxes show, I do have a love of astronomy.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 9/20/2013 at 7:22 AM Post #13
Well I look like this because my character Willow loves purples and blacks, plus even though she is an evil chick, she is really girly so loves to wear skirts and dresses. If I could her hair would be Black with pink Flecks in the fringe. (But all out pink looks a little weird on her.) Her skin is rather olive most of the year, And her eyes although brown in story have gold flecks so I decided to make them gold here. If i could I would get vorkid wings, because her wings in story are all tattered and broken (she would never be able to fly with them, they are just for show)

As for my pets. Sebastian is a bit of a gardener, so he loves the outdoors, his favourite colour is brown, and he is often dressed nice (so I had to give him those gorgeous socks). He has wings because he is an angel. And I chose a Zolnixi because his opposite personality is a werewolf.

Ben on the other hand is a sly cat, (and a bit of a jerk, but don't tell him I said that). And his colours I grabbed off of a pic I am working on in Photoshop. (His body is the colour of his skin [or there about], the Tundra fur is the colour of his hair, His ears and paws are his Jacket, and [Because I have not decided yet his eye colour] his eye colour is the colour of his pants).
Edited By 6776 on 9/20/2013 at 7:24 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.