Page 1 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 1:47 PM Post #1

The Lost Grove, previously nicknamed the MegaZone, will finally be releasing this afternoon after years of development! Much has gone into the making of this new zone and it has contributed to many new features and additions throughout Sylestia. It is much more than just a new zone!

The Lost Grove will provide content from Levels 60 through 75 and will be a continuation of the main storyline - albeit a diversion from the actual storyline. This does mean that players will have to of completed the main storyline through Astryl's Tranquility in order to unlock The Lost Grove. Once they do, they can then continue onwards into The Lost Grove.

The Lost Grove is divided into four major sections. Each section will slowly unlock over time and be driven by the community's communal progress. This means that all players will be working together to unlock the future content of The Lost Grove. Starting today, the first section will unlock and will be Level Capped at Level 65. All current Level 60 pets will have their Experience reset to 0% into Level 60, as is standard for Level Cap increases.

The Lost Grove will offer all sorts of new content for all players - new and old. Each section has various stages that must be completed in order to unlock the next stage. Once all of the stages for a section have been completed, the next section will unlock. It is estimated that each stage will take about a week to complete and each section has about 4 major stages. Actual completion time will vary and may be adjusted as time goes on. Also may be skewed where earlier content unlocks faster and later content slower.

Players who unlock The Lost Grove after it has already progressed onwards will begin in their own personalized instance of The Lost Grove starting at the first stage. They will have to progress through at their own pace to unlock future stages and sections. If they eventually reach the progress that the entire community is on, they will then switch over to the community instance and join along.

At this time, there is no way to remove oneself from the community instance. While this is something I would like to add, it is a coding issue at this point in time. If a player wishes to experience The Lost Grove solely at their own pace and remove themselves from the community progression, they will automatically be dropped into their own instance if they fail to contribute to the current stage when the stage moves onwards. For example, if a player were to not contribute at all for the entirety of Stage 1 and then Stage 2 begins, they will then enter their own instance of Stage 1. However, if they complete their own version of Stage 1 before the community finishes Stage 2, then they will rejoin the community in Stage 2. But again, if they do not contribute in Stage 2, they will be removed once the community moves onto Stage 3. And so on.

I would imagine that the vast majority of players would like to work with the community and be on the bleeding edge of the content, so I don't think this will really be a major issue. However, if I can figure out a way to easily code it in, I would like to add an "opt out" option for players that strictly keeps them in their own instanced version - however, they would not be able to go further than whatever the community has unlocked. They could only go up to it. But, again, no promises, as it is not technically feasible to do this at this time.

The Lost Grove uses an open world map similar to Astryl's Vale and to Festival Zones. The interface is basically the same and there aren't any major differences. Combat, etc, is all the same. That is what our major update last April was for in regards to battling.

While exploring The Lost Grove, players will encounter all sorts of various enemies, challenges, elites, named, Themed Pets, and yes, even the Ferrikki. Without spoiling too much, players will eventually have the opportunity to progress and customize their own experience with The Lost Grove. This has been briefly showcased in previous MZ Related Announcement Threads.

There really isn't too much else I want to say at this time, as I'd like to keep as much as possible a surprise and let players dive in and figure things out for themselves. =)

So, onto the good stuff! Such as, all of those "MegaZone" related boxes everyone has been anxiously awaiting to open. Here is what players will receive from them:

MegaZone Avatar, Pet, and Title Bundle

Title: Enchanted Explorer
3-Visible Enchanted Explorer Ferrikki
[Lunar Legionnaire's Armor]
[Lunar Legionnaire's Helm]
[Lunar Legionnaire's Cape]
[Lunar Legionnaire's Guard]
[Trait Disruptor (Ferrikki - Arcanist)]

Example of Themed Pet

MegaZone Themed Pet

3-Visible Enchanted Explorer Ferrikki

Example of Themed Pet

MegaZone Themed Pet (Black Friday)

3-Visible Heart's Desire Ferrikki

Example of Themed Pet

"Lost" Mysterious Eggling

3-Visible Cheeky Chestnut Ferrikki

Example of Themed Pet

Diamond Shop Items

We will also be releasing the following items into the Diamond Shop at 3 PM today. The limited items will be available from today through Monday, March 19th.

[The Lost Grove Gigantic Bundle]: 10,000 (Limited Item - Limit 1 Per Player)
[The Lost Grove Starter Bundle]: 3,900 (Limited Item - Limit 1 Per Player)
[The Lost Grove Potion Pack]: 2,600 (Limited Item - Limit 1 Per Player)

[2-Visible Enchanted Explorer Ferrikki]: 1,000 (Limited Item - Limit 1 Per Player)
[2-Visible Heart's Desire Ferrikki]: 1,000 (Limited Item - Limit 1 Per Player)
[2-Visible Cheeky Chestnut Ferrikki]: 1,000 (Limited Item - Limit 1 Per Player)

[Trait Disruptor (Ferrikki - Arcanist)]: 500 (Limited Item)

The following will be permanent additions into the Diamond Shop:

[Mystical Ferrikki Essence]: 1,000
[Enhanced Ferrikki Essence]: 750
[Regular Ferrikki Essence]: 250

[Philter of Trait Disruption (Themed)]: 300
[Perfume of Themed Attraction]: 150

[Philter of Expedient Learning]: 300

The Lost Grove Gigantic Bundle

[2-Visible Enchanted Explorer Ferrikki]
[2-Visible Heart's Desire Ferrikki]
[2-Visible Cheeky Chestnut Ferrikki]
[Mystical Ferrikki Essence] x2
[Trait Disruptor (Ferrikki - Arcanist)] x3
[Masterful Snare Trap] x5
[Philter of Expedient Learning] x5
[Philter of Trait Disruption] x5
[Perfume of Themed Attraction] x10
[Greater Genetic Mutator] x5
[Greater Pet Dye] x5
[Magical Pie] x10
[Prismatic Philter] x10

The Lost Grove Starter Bundle

[Mystical Ferrikki Essence] x1
[Trait Disruptor (Ferrikki - Arcanist)] x3
[Masterful Snare Trap] x3
[Philter of Expedient Learning] x3
[Philter of Trait Disruption] x3
[Perfume of Themed Attraction] x6

The Lost Grove Potion Pack

[Philter of Expedient Learning] x3
[Philter of Trait Disruption] x2
[Perfume of Themed Attraction] x4
[Superior Ent Flask of Magic] x1
[Superior Ent Flask of Power] x1
[Superior Ent Flask of Protection] x1
[Exceptional Grove Draught] x5
[Exceptional Grove Trap] x10
[Exceptional Grove Elixir] x20

Philter of Expedient Learning

Use this to increase the amount of Experience your Party Pets earn by 100% for the next 250 Battles.

Pets can be freely rotated in and out of your Party; any Conscious Pet in your Party at the end of a Battle benefits from this effect.

This item is consumed when used.
Edited By Krinadon on 2/24/2018 at 4:42 AM.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 1:49 PM Post #2
yes! I'm so excited!
Edited By Crazyangrywolf on 2/18/2018 at 2:01 PM.
Taishi
Level 64
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 1:49 PM Post #3
Thanks for letting us know Krin!

Okay, now that I've posted:
This sounds epic! Unfortantly, I'm still battling in Farinas Shrine.
Edited By Rangerdanger55 on 2/18/2018 at 1:51 PM.
Charlibarlie
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 49
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 1:50 PM Post #4
Where did everyone get these boxes from?
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 1:53 PM Post #5
Ima try to make it
Anonymouse
Level 63
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 2:07 PM Post #6
yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 2:09 PM Post #7
I'll have to wait until after school to get started then. Can't wait for all the fantastic new content!
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 2:14 PM Post #8
I'm very excited also!
Turquoisefeather
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 186
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 2:30 PM Post #9
I can't wait! When i bought my 2 boxes last year i wondered what they would contain! So excited!
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 67
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 2:49 PM Post #10
Love the packs, I bought enough diamonds to get essences, but it looks like I should have gotten more, I'm liking the look of that big pack. I especially love the Enchanted explorer Ferrikki which I was sadly not around to get.
Edited By Amaya on 2/18/2018 at 2:54 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.