Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The OC (Original Character) Hub!
Page 36 1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37... 134, 135, 136 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 9:31 PM Post #351
"Yes, I wish we could help you."
She also whished she could taker her in her arm to comfort her, but as she had no material body, this was impossible.
"Him? Who is him?"

A part of her did not understand how Melody could not hate the one who destroyed her world... But An other part of her did. She did not have the guts to kill the boy who would destroy her own world... No. She did not want to think about that. The situation was different. The boy has not commited anything evil yet. He was clever and loveable. He deserved the benefit of the doubt.

(I would be interesting in reading her backstory, it seems to be a very interesting one!)
Edited By Enyo on 2/28/2018 at 9:31 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 4:29 AM Post #352
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=57664&page=35#350
Author: Lalalanmao
Time Posted: 2/28/2018 at 6:22 PM
Orchenia frowned and then smiled. She reached down and pulled a blade of grass until it went up to the dragon's back like a reverse slide. "Try now."

Allu tried to slither up, but because it's glass, it's even more slippery.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 4:50 AM Post #353
"He's the one who destroyed my whole world, tore everything apart, built me up, and let me fall apart. It's sad, isn't it? I wish I could hate him. I just... can't." Mel sighed. "Everyone's dead because of him. I don't have a body because of him. He might even still exist now, and I don't even know."
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 4:56 AM Post #354
"Why can't you hate him? What would you do, if he was still alive? Do you really want to know if he is?" Florie asking, wondering.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 5:09 AM Post #355
"It would hurt more, sure. But I'd be... I don't know how to put it. I'd be okay if he were alive. I'd kill him if I could, bring him back, and hug him before killing him again."
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 12:02 PM Post #356
Wrong character this one makes sticky leaves :))
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 12:04 PM Post #357
"Is there anyway we can find out if he is alive." Kaea asked wanting to help but not knowing how
Edited By Lalalanmao on 3/1/2018 at 12:04 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 2:29 PM Post #358
IGN IvyCat
ID 68601
Your OCs April, Arico, Zachariah, Velos
(I've decided to remove Jay and Lily as I don't like them very much)

OC's Name
April
Info about them

She is shy and caring, never leaving an animal in trouble. Her natural instinct is to wince away whenever fast movements happen. She is very defensive and could never bring herself to hurt a soul, preferring to ally herself to whoever passes. April didn't have the best childhood, but she wants to get past that and start a new life of love, peace and kindness. She abides by these three carefully and tries never to break them. She would rather flee from a battle than watch someone get injured. Her kindness often gets her injured or in trouble but she never complains about it. When meeting new people she stutters from being shy, not trusting them. She will never show her intelligence by words but by actions. She doesn't enjoy it, but will be someones slave for the greater good which she thinks of as a saviour that put her on the right track in life. April is very good as wearing a mask and putting on a smile when shes sad, although her eyes may prickle with tears. She is working on hiding it completely, although she never seems to be able to remove her choked-like laughs. Her idea of fighting is being attacked, taking injury and trying to defend or dodge attacks. For this reason, she learnt basic gymnastics to make herself more flexible. She is very friendly and trust able once you get to know her, but will suddenly go completely silent when a newcomer comes, bowing her had and never giving eye contact. Her dependable personality got her interested in law at some point, but she is rusty with it. She is a very bad speaker and often gets laughed at for it, causing her to go bright red or pink.
She adores watermelon and little children, as well a small lovable pet animals. April has a love for spiders as she doesn't understand why people dislike them as well as other insects. In her eyes, all animals deserve love and she likes them all.
She dislikes people who treat animals with no respect or harm them. it is the only time she will be confident and stand up to them. She dislikes small spaces and the dark, but can put up with them. She also hates it when people think shes some sort of slave they can boss around, but won't point it out.
She is afraid of seeing someone she cares deeply about killed is her biggest fear, however she also has a fear of height causing her to freeze up staring down and when something is getting smaller/ container is filling with water. While she hates dying slowly these ways, she doesn't mind dying from an injury.
Something that will absolutely win them over
She adores it when people are compassionate towards their cause and will even give herself up so they can fulfil it. April has no memory of her past what so ever.

OC's Name
Arico
Info about them
She is a very bubbly and excitable character, eager to find out everything she can. She will run off without thinking things through and doesn't care much at all about anything, as long as it's fun! She loves discovered new places and things. She dreams to become the worlds best adventurer or even to find a new world before anyone else. Although she knows these are just flyaway dreams shes determined to try and goes straight for gold every time. however, this means she gets very upset when shes fails and has a corner sulk growing mushrooms.
She lives with her family for as long as possible, but has left and come back from multiple adventures with treasures she has discovered, even if they aren't big ones like a ruby ring. She has a younger brother of 8 years old and her parents are now elderly. She was taught basic skills such as cooking from a young age and picked up new herbs quickly, finding she adored to collect them until she had one of each type. She never lets her family use medicine now and gives them some of her own remedies using the herbs she collects.
Her brother was very sickly as a baby and barely pulled through. She was very close to him for this reason as she would tell him stories of others and her own adventures and always kept a keen eye on him. He was born slightly deformed, but she loves him all the same and wants to make him proud and happy.
She likes natural things, including living in the wild when she's exploring. Along with this, she has a passion for discovering new objects, food, animals or anything really, she doesn't care whether she gets injured or not if it's to learn. She likes telling stories and being out in the wild.
She dislikes having to leave her family alone and fears for her brother. Due to her brother, she does have a fear of seeing injuries and stupidity, along with waste of life. She hates seeing nature being used wrongly. Arico does, however, hate the sound of buzzing insects.

OC's Name
Zachariah
Info about them

He's confident and flirty, wanting to prove that he's right and knows what he's doing. While he's not very intelligent, he's very into sports and exercise, enjoying training. He doesn't mind what anyone thinks of him and never gives up, even when it's going to cause him a lot of pain. He is friendly but doesn't want to make too many companions or allies. He enjoys eating desserts and other sweet foods along with meat. He likes most animals, as long as they look harmless. Zac also likes people with confidence and challenges. He dislikes any animal that looks dangerous, even if they're harmless, but also people that are taller than him (he's 5'9). He has a dislike of losing or rejection.

He is partnered with Melody in RPGs most of the time.

OC's Name
Velos
Info about them

Nothing has been discovered yet, but he tends to be serious, mature and quiet.
Edited By IvyCat on 8/1/2018 at 9:18 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 2:29 PM Post #359
Oh it was triple .-.
Edited By IvyCat on 4/18/2018 at 2:38 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 2:30 PM Post #360
Double post, I apologise.
Edited By IvyCat on 3/1/2018 at 2:30 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37... 134, 135, 136
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.