Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 5/16/2018 at 12:36 PM Post #71
You reach the top of the hill.

His tail flicked side to side and he yawned before looking around what was either side of the hill encase he could see anything of use.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Threads: 31
Posted: 5/17/2018 at 10:16 PM Post #72
You have just fallen asleep after a long day. As soon as you close your eyes, a dream claims you. It is not like your other dreams. Usually a haze clouds your mind, but now you are perfectly aware. You would wonder if it is a dream, if not for the fact that you remember being in your nest just a moment ago. Your eyes open to a foggy clearing with no trees in sight. The outline of a cat is becoming visible as the mist fades slightly. Soon you can tell that shes a golden-brown tabby she-cat, though you can still see right through her, like she is part of the mist. She begins to speak.
"My name is Goldenfeather. I have been watching you, and you are suitable for my task. You shall grow in time to be worthy. The old is past, and a new age of Clans must begin. Do you accept the honor of being a leader of a Clan of cats, who live, hunt, and die together, in sickness and in health, who care for each other more than themselves, and who work to survive for a purpose that runs in your blood and flows in your bones?"
You sense that there are other cats there with you, though you can't see them or even smell them. Some of them are saying "I do" already. Others are yelling out questions lost in the fog. Your time is coming. What will you do?

Russet looks around, attempting to find the other cats but can't seem to find any. He then sits down and thinks deeply about the she-cat's words. After a long moment, he opens his hard-set eyes, straightens his chin and powerfully speaks the words, "I do".
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.