Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,122
Posted: 1/19/2018 at 1:02 AM Post #31
This thread has been moved to: Roleplaying.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,122
Posted: 1/19/2018 at 1:02 AM Post #32
It looks like a pretty typical thread for this forum if you ask me, although I am not much of a roleplaying expert in this regards.

But I think your thread best fits this forum so I moved it back.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 1/20/2018 at 3:02 AM Post #33
Approved! Just letting you know- not many StarClan cats are on board with Goldenfeather, and don't really have domain over this area, but maybe Ginger doesn't know that. So it's fine.

That's fine ^^

You have just fallen asleep after a long day. As soon as you close your eyes, a dream claims you. It is not like your other dreams. Usually a haze clouds your mind, but now you are perfectly aware. You would wonder if it is a dream, if not for the fact that you remember being in your nest just a moment ago. Your eyes open to a foggy clearing with no trees in sight. The outline of a cat is becoming visible as the mist fades slightly. Soon you can tell that shes a golden-brown tabby she-cat, though you can still see right through her, like she is part of the mist. She begins to speak.
"My name is Goldenfeather. I have been watching you, and you are suitable for my task. You shall grow in time to be worthy. The old is past, and a new age of Clans must begin. Do you accept the honor of being a leader of a Clan of cats, who live, hunt, and die together, in sickness and in health, who care for each other more than themselves, and who work to survive for a purpose that runs in your blood and flows in your bones?"
You sense that there are other cats there with you, though you can't see them or even smell them. Some of them are saying "I do" already. Others are yelling out questions lost in the fog. Your time is coming. What will you do?

He stood forward, "Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" Ginger growled, tail flicked and ears pinned back
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/21/2018 at 11:49 AM Post #34
He stood forward, "Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" Ginger growled, tail flicked and ears pinned back
Goldenfeather dipped her head. "I cannot tell you want to do. I can only advise. It's your choice in the end. Remember that. However, if you do become leader of a clan, there are certain rules you must follow. But, inevitably, you will make the choice to follow them yourself. Will you accept this power?
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/21/2018 at 12:15 PM Post #35
Goldenfeather dipped her head. "I cannot tell you want to do. I can only advise. It's your choice in the end. Remember that. However, if you do become leader of a clan, there are certain rules you must follow. But, inevitably, you will make the choice to follow them yourself. Will you accept this power?

His tail flicked, "To walk into a cave with no vision is like accepting this offer. I must know before i risk a trap that endangers me." he tutted
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/21/2018 at 1:30 PM Post #36
His tail flicked, "To walk into a cave with no vision is like accepting this offer. I must know before i risk a trap that endangers me." he tutted

"What have I said that makes you think of danger? You are living on your own, hunting only for yourself. What happens when you get old? You already are walking the tunnels blindly, this will be a light to guide you on your way. Clans provide strength, protection, and knowledge that your future is as secure as you make it. You will learn the conditions in time, but they are not necessary now. Outsiders do not need to know the Warrior Code. Know this: as long as you have loyalty, respect, courage, and wisdom you will get it right. Although you may not believe you have these traits now, I have seen your potential. You are here for a reason. If you want to know your mission, I can tell you before you accept."
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/22/2018 at 11:15 PM Post #37
"What have I said that makes you think of danger? You are living on your own, hunting only for yourself. What happens when you get old? You already are walking the tunnels blindly, this will be a light to guide you on your way. Clans provide strength, protection, and knowledge that your future is as secure as you make it. You will learn the conditions in time, but they are not necessary now. Outsiders do not need to know the Warrior Code. Know this: as long as you have loyalty, respect, courage, and wisdom you will get it right. Although you may not believe you have these traits now, I have seen your potential. You are here for a reason. If you want to know your mission, I can tell you before you accept."

"Yet many have gone before me and not questioned. Look, kit. People who tend to love me or hang around me die of causes unknown. You can't build loyalty around that" his claws flexed
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/23/2018 at 11:09 AM Post #38
"Yet many have gone before me and not questioned. Look, kit. People who tend to love me or hang around me die of causes unknown. You can't build loyalty around that" his claws flexed

Goldenfeather sighed, not even bringing up the fact that she was way older than him. "Being in a clan can help you protect those you love, with others willing to help them also. But I can't argue with you forever. Dawn is approaching. Will you at least give it a chance? Isn't the possibility of finding someone to love better than dying alone? What kind of life is it to stay in the shadows? Would those you lost want you to be isolated this way?
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/25/2018 at 1:47 AM Post #39
Goldenfeather sighed, not even bringing up the fact that she was way older than him. "Being in a clan can help you protect those you love, with others willing to help them also. But I can't argue with you forever. Dawn is approaching. Will you at least give it a chance? Isn't the possibility of finding someone to love better than dying alone? What kind of life is it to stay in the shadows? Would those you lost want you to be isolated this way?

His tail lashed, "I'll try it, but if I leave don't chase me with your curse." he growled
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/25/2018 at 8:53 PM Post #40
His tail lashed, "I'll try it, but if I leave don't chase me with your curse." he growled
She gave him a questioning look.
"Do you promise to protect and uphold your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.