Forum Index > Roleplaying > WARRIORCATS SURVIVAL: AGE OF CLANS
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 4/23/2018 at 2:34 PM Post #61
Ahead of you is a forest as far as you can see with dense undergrowth sprinkled throughout last leafbare's dead leaves that make a coating on the ground. There are prey-scents everywhere, but it is hard to distinguish the fresh ones without further investigation.

Copperheart breathed int he scents, closing his eyes before opening them again, a glint in them. He then jumped into the undergrowth, crashing through as he passed the prey, not very interested for now.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/25/2018 at 9:38 PM Post #62
Copperheart breathed int he scents, closing his eyes before opening them again, a glint in them. He then jumped into the undergrowth, crashing through as he passed the prey, not very interested for now.

There's not much in the undergrowth, except maybe a possibility for a makeshift den. Farther into the forest is a gentle incline.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 5:23 AM Post #63
There's not much in the undergrowth, except maybe a possibility for a makeshift den. Farther into the forest is a gentle incline.

he continued forward, deciding just to travel for a while. he'd stop to hunt if he found himself hungry, but he didn't want to carry anything unnecessarily.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 7:34 PM Post #64
This looks like so much fun :D

Initial Name/Warrior Name/Leader Name- Sheer Eye / ShiverThorn / Shiverstar

Clan Name- LostClan

Age- (over 15 moons) 19

Gender- Tom

Appearance- (describe in detail or link picture)

Personality- Shiverstar was never the one to be loud or annoying. Most would think he was a medicine cat by the way he acts and his fascination with plants. He is a Wise, Quiet, Stubborn, Curious, Charming, Serious, And a total problem solver. He also scared many cats by his hard stare and his giant size.

Backstory- (include kittypet, rouge, or loner) Sheer Eye lived in a quiet den by the river, a good and hidden place. He never really saw other cats a lot, distantly but not up close. He used to love being solitary before he noticed he was getting lonely doing the same thing all day long, so he decided to wander closer to these cats he always saw. They welcomed him to a small 'family' of others, who worked together to hunt and made sure everyone was fed. A bad sickness broke out in the group, leaving everyone but Sheer Eye dead. He tried to save them by herbs and plants, but he could never get anything right.
He left the graveyard of his dead friends and went back to being alone. (( Loner ))

Have you read the rules?

Why would I do that :/

Other-

Abilities-

Strength: 3
Intelligence: 2 +1
Sprint: 2

Skills-

Pounce: +1
Listen: +1
Sneak: +1

Focus: 1
Run: 1
Climb: 1
Smell: 1
Bite: 1

Knacks-

Alertness
Survival Lore

Orate
Stalk
PathFinder
Edited By Osore on 5/2/2018 at 8:00 PM.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Threads: 31
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 8:48 PM Post #65
Hi, I'd love to join!

Form:

Initial Name/Warrior Name/Leader Name- Russet/Russetcreak/Russetstar

Clan Name- ReedClan

Age- 30 months

Gender- Tom

Appearance- (He looks like the orange cat but has eyes like the other)

Personality- He has a very strong presence when with others, he's charming and fun to be around but knows how to be strict and serious when need be. He likes to make jokes, occasionally sarcastic and is definitely the most likely to make a dad joke (I mean, if they knew what those were, just explaining what he's like). When it comes time to make big leadership decisions, he likes to weigh his options carefully before making up his mind and often gets opinions from others, especially the medicine cat and deputy. Sometimes he can get carried away with big decisions and can worry for too long about them, even after he has made them, which he doesn't hide very well as he "wears his emotions on his sleeve", figuratively. Sometimes he can be too tough on those he trains as he had it rough in training when growing up but is often able to catch himself from being too hard on others.

Backstory- Growing up, he was part of a small group of rogues from a nearby forest who were known for being very mischievous. They often tricked other cats into giving up information and were adept at stealing which provided Russet with strong negotiation skills. His father, Rust, who was the leader of the small rogue group, was tough on him growing up and pushed him to work so hard he would faint or get hurt. Through this brutal training, he learned to deal with pain and grew a very thick skin to ward off his father's cruelty. The only good times when he was growing up was with his mother, who died from illness not long after he turned 7 moons old. His mother did not support the way their group lived but was forced into it by Rust when they were young cats in love. His mother taught him how to love and joke even when times were tough and had the warmest of hearts. His father threw him out of the group about a moon after his mother passed because he had grown to be too much like her and was supposedly "soft" in his father's eyes. He ran off deeper into the forest where he found a loner she-cat named Ruffle. Ruffle was able to mend his internal wounds from his father and he became the happy and charismatic tom he is today. They soon fell in love and he loved Ruffle because of how she helped him and she reminded him quite a bit of his mother in a way. He was shattered when she too died when he was just 21 moons old from an aggressive badger. That is when he left to find the forest of ReedClan and began his life as a clan cat.

Have you read the rules? I most definitely have not read the rules in no certain way or form.

Other- Russet's favourite thing to do in his spare time is to swim in any body of water and sunbathe afterwards as well as mock fight with his friends/peers. He's always loved water as his rogue group lived near a large pond and stream and often fished for food, which is what he likes to do but he also knows how to catch other animals that live near the water like voles, shrews, ducks, etc. He hopes to one day find a she-cat able to repair the damage dealt to his heart from his childhood and the loss of his mother and Ruffle and one day start a family. Russet can be super clumsy at times and is known for tripping on nothing or running into trees or bushes for no reason. He also has a huge fear of spiders and their webs so he often gets his apprentice(s) to clean his den and kill any spiders there. He still has nightmares once in a while of his father and life as a rogue as well as the death of his mother and Ruffle which can lead to lack of sleep and grumpiness.

Abilities-
Strength: 3 (+1 for being a rogue)
Intelligence: 2
Spirit: 2

Skills-
Bite: 1
See: 1
Pounce: 1
Swim: 1
Wrestle: 1

Knacks-
Stalk
Survival Lore
Animal Lore
Orate
Swipe

(I'm hoping I did those right but if not, let me know!)
Lightningfang
Level 37
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/5/2018 at 12:50 PM Post #66
Is this open or not? You've got all these 'reserved' things everywhere and it confuzzled me. Lol
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 8:00 PM Post #67
he continued forward, deciding just to travel for a while. he'd stop to hunt if he found himself hungry, but he didn't want to carry anything unnecessarily.
You reach the top of the hill.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 8:02 PM Post #68
Hi, I didnt know if you saw me or Arctotheriums posts, we would like to join.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 8:28 PM Post #69
Yay! You both got them right first try! The starting post is on the first page. Quote it or copy it in bold and give your first reply.

Lightningfang, yes this is open, "reserved" is just in case
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Posted: 5/16/2018 at 1:02 AM Post #70
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56384&page=1#1
Author: Goldenfeather74
Time Posted: 1/11/2018 at 2:11 PM
*OPEN*
INTRODUCTION
You have just fallen asleep after a long day. As soon as you close your eyes, a dream claims you. It is not like your other dreams. Usually a haze clouds your mind, but now you are perfectly aware. You would wonder if it is a dream, if not for the fact that you remember being in your nest just a moment ago. Your eyes open to a foggy clearing with no trees in sight. The outline of a cat is becoming visible as the mist fades slightly. Soon you can tell that shes a golden-brown tabby she-cat, though you can still see right through her, like she is part of the mist. She begins to speak.
"My name is Goldenfeather. I have been watching you, and you are suitable for my task. You shall grow in time to be worthy. The old is past, and a new age of Clans must begin. Do you accept the honor of being a leader of a Clan of cats, who live, hunt, and die together, in sickness and in health, who care for each other more than themselves, and who work to survive for a purpose that runs in your blood and flows in your bones?"
You sense that there are other cats there with you, though you can't see them or even smell them. Some of them are saying "I do" already. Others are yelling out questions lost in the fog. Your time is coming. What will you do?

RULES AND INFORMATION
This is like IvyCats game, except more based off of the Warriors Adventure Game. To let more people have an opportunity, if you are in IvyCats game, please let different people join this one.
Please have flawed characters, in personality as well as talents. I don't do strengths or weaknesses, instead I like a personality that flows in a logical way. This excludes lists of traits. For example, you can say your character "is always logical, and has good intuition, but because of that they often overlook others feelings and they are not very caring." This has a logical flow because oftentimes people who rely on logic ignore emotions. I like personalities to be written that way to avoid forms like nice, caring, kind, mean when provoked. Almost everyone is mean when provoked. It's not a special trait, and it contradicts the previous traits. Same with will fight for their family. Almost everyone, unless indifferent or cowardly, would do the same.
I am the Narrator. I decide if your cat fails or succeeds at something. This depends on their skills, and a little bit of chance. I also decide when you improve a skill or gain a new knack. I have the map, so I will tell you what you see, hear, and smell. Don't try to powerplay.
I'm allowed to be as picky as I want with your forms. Read the rules and you should have no problems. So I know you read the rules, say you HAVENT read the rules when it prompts you on the form.
All characters start as KITTYPETS, ROUGES, or LONERS. No former clan cats.
Assign your cat skills based on their backstory and values. If they are a kittypets who spent their life indoors, they probably don't know how to hunt. If they are a loner or rouge, how else would they have survived?
I'm sorry, but no disabilities that wouldn't allow the cat to move, hunt, or fight. They just wouldn't last long on their own if they couldn't hunt or fight, and there's no point to this game if they can't move. CANT fight is different from WONT fight. Your cat can be a pacifist if you want. Other disabilities that might hinder, but not prohibit, are fine.
Please be literate and try to spell things right and use correct grammar, or the Narrator may become confused. I understand if you make a mistake, and most likely won't make you talk to a car instead of a cat. No promises.
Please ping me and quote the last post so I know where we left off.
Please do not have the same name or first name part as someone else. This applies to Clan names as well.
Occasionally your cats may cross paths. If both players agree, there can be a bit of multiplayer.
If you are inactive and there's a waiting list, you may get kicked. Sorry. Please try to be active, and tell me if you are going on vacation or have a test coming up or something.
Be respectful to Narrator. I can do what I like. If you think it's unfair, politely tell me and I may reconsider. For example, if you are a 10 point pouncer and you fail to catch a mouse downwind. That would probably be a mistake. If I make a mistake, tell me.
Have fun! The cheesiest, most important rule that is always included for some reason. Because I can obviously force you to have fun.

He adjusted to the lighting, his large eyes narrowing at the She-cat. A clan? Like what I used to live in almost? Of course, Id do anything to build up a clan. He nodded, his giant ears twisting as he made his final desicion.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.