Forum Index > Roleplaying > Diamond Hooves Stable [RPG]
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 54, 55, 56 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 3:12 PM Post #41
You walked off. You saw a massive house, it was probably the dorms for everyone.

You checked the slip you'd been given when you arrived. Room 140.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 3:17 PM Post #42
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56184&page=5#41
Author: IvyCat
Time Posted: 1/6/2018 at 3:12 PM
You walked off. You saw a massive house, it was probably the dorms for everyone.

You checked the slip you'd been given when you arrived. Room 140.

I go find my dorm.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 3:19 PM Post #43
It was one floor up. As you opened the door you noticed it was empty. The person you were sharing probably hadn't put their items in yet, meaning you could take the right or left bed. it was spacier than you thought it would be (unlike the picture) and carried a flowery scent of lavender, lemons and roses. It all smelt very nice.

Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 3:22 PM Post #44
It was one floor up. As you opened the door you noticed it was empty. The person you were sharing probably hadn't put their items in yet, meaning you could take the right or left bed. it was spacier than you thought it would be (unlike the picture) and carried a flowery scent of lavender, lemons and roses. It all smelt very nice.

I roll my eyes, then go and grab the bed nearest to the door, setting my stuff down, I check to see how much longer I have before I need to get to class.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 5:08 PM Post #45
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56184&page=1#1
Time Posted: 1/6/2018 at 8:01 AM
Diamond Hooves Stable
A riding school game

The tyres on the trailer came to a halt. As you looked out of the window, you saw a stable. You were outside of the gate and could see the letters, 'Diamond Hooves Stable" it said in large letters.

In the back, you could hear a neigh from your horse. It'd been a long journey, several hours. This was the most advanced academy of horse riding and it looked empty. Not a soul was in the yard. Your fingers trembled slightly - only the best could apply here and you knew nothing. A lot of money had bought you your place so you could come and a compassion for horses.
The horse in the back had been bought for you. It was a told class horse, specially bred. it had already had a bit of training, you felt that the two of you had a bond that could be strengthened. Or broken. The trailer started moving again as the automatic gates open. You could feel your phone buzz in your pocket as you drew in and parked in the middle. The locks clicked and you could open the door now.
it was time to face the first day. Only 6 students were chosen every five years to join this intensive riding course.

Starting Post
Rules
Skills
Speciality
Owners & Stable Helpers
Instructors & Trainers
People met outside
Stable Map
Horse Market

Player 1 - Grapejuice
Player 2 - Dragonrider1542
Player 3 - Lalalanmao
Player 4 - Vineyiea
Player 5 - Katelynn4545
Player 6 - Livinginmyownreality
Dorms
Notice Board

I am not a professional rider. Just beginning dressage. So if I get anything incorrect just put up with it and deal with it. Don't go all complainy and intelligent on me :/ it's just rude and disrespectful. This is a game, not real life, so don't treat it as if it is, stick to what your character knows.

crystal fidgeted nervously looking around. She walked inside looking for someone. You can do this. she told herself hoping that it was true.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 7:25 PM Post #46
Alright! Form done!
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/7/2018 at 1:09 AM Post #47
Okay.
Horse breed can we find something that reflects the picture? That horse looks nothing like an Arabian.
Tack - you won't have the skills to use just a saddle. Please find an image that has a bridle and saddle pad as well
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/7/2018 at 1:33 AM Post #48
It was several hours before you needed to go to class. You could hear the horses from the stables in two different directions here.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 1/7/2018 at 1:41 AM Post #49
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56184&page=1#1
Time Posted: 1/6/2018 at 8:01 AM
Diamond Hooves Stable
A riding school game

The tyres on the trailer came to a halt. As you looked out of the window, you saw a stable. You were outside of the gate and could see the letters, 'Diamond Hooves Stable" it said in large letters.

In the back, you could hear a neigh from your horse. It'd been a long journey, several hours. This was the most advanced academy of horse riding and it looked empty. Not a soul was in the yard. Your fingers trembled slightly - only the best could apply here and you knew nothing. A lot of money had bought you your place so you could come and a compassion for horses.
The horse in the back had been bought for you. It was a told class horse, specially bred. it had already had a bit of training, you felt that the two of you had a bond that could be strengthened. Or broken. The trailer started moving again as the automatic gates open. You could feel your phone buzz in your pocket as you drew in and parked in the middle. The locks clicked and you could open the door now.
it was time to face the first day. Only 6 students were chosen every five years to join this intensive riding course.

Starting Post
Rules
Skills
Speciality
Owners & Stable Helpers
Instructors & Trainers
People met outside
Stable Map
Horse Market

Player 1 - Grapejuice
Player 2 - Dragonrider1542
Player 3 - Lalalanmao
Player 4 - Vineyiea
Player 5 - Katelynn4545
Player 6 - Livinginmyownreality
Dorms
Notice Board

I am not a professional rider. Just beginning dressage. So if I get anything incorrect just put up with it and deal with it. Don't go all complainy and intelligent on me :/ it's just rude and disrespectful. This is a game, not real life, so don't treat it as if it is, stick to what your character knows.

Melody looked up at the magnificent buildings of the new school and felt a bit overwhelmed. She'd never done lots of proper riding before, so this was going to be a bit hard. That aside, she opened the door and stepped out of the trailer, waiting for her horse, Astraeus, to get ready. While all of that, she pulled out her phone to check the notification that had caused the buzz.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/7/2018 at 1:46 AM Post #50
You got out of the car . Before you could enter the large house, which looked like where everyone'd be living, someone walked up to you.

He wasn't smiling, but offered his hand for you to shake, "Crystal. The new Cross Country student. You will be in Dorm 143." he shut your cars door and walked around to the back, opening the trailer to where your horse stood, tied by a head-collar to a bar. She let out another neigh.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 54, 55, 56
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.