The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 8:06 AM Post #21
Name
Nico

Age & gender
17 Male

Personality
quiet, cold, and calm he doesn't really open up to most people, he prefers horses. However if you get to know him he has a heart of gold and will always watch out for you. Otherwise he can seem cold, mean, and even cruel sometimes.

Backstory
He lived in a big family and had 7 older brothers, because of this he was bullied often, but hey whats a few broken bones between family right? He got used to being tough and standing up for himself, for that reason he doesn't really like people, he loved horses ever since he was running from his siblings and ended up hiding in the stables near town. He saw the horse a beautiful appaloosa and was fascinated by the creatures. He always felt like jumping onto one and riding away leaving his problems in the dust. He kept money from his three jobs and was able to come to Diamond Hooves stables.

Horse

Name
Elpida

Tack (if not in image)

Breed
Appaloosa

Personality
Friendly and excitable, she loves to meet other horses and explore new things, she can sometimes be a bit cheeky and playful though so you have to be quick on your feet and strong with your movements when riding her.

Likes & Dislikes
Dislikes: tight spaces, being ignored, and red apples

Speciality
Western

Age & gender & other?
6 years old Female, She is deathly afraid of spiders and if she sees one will either buck her rider off and run or swerve and avoid it at all costs even in the middle of a race.
Edited By Grapejuice on 1/6/2018 at 12:11 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 8:06 AM Post #22
Human
Name
Melody

Age & gender
16 || Female
Personality
Timid, shy, has absolutely no fighting skills, but is really intelligent. She won't talk to anyone except for very close and trusted people. Her trust is hard to earn, but once you earn her trust, she'll stick to you like a good lil' waffle and will be really hurt if she gets betrayed. She really cares about what others think about her, and she'll feel really bad and useless when insulted. She gets a bit scared when she's alone, and will try to seek out others if that's the case. She loves to learn new things and discover stuff. Not to mention, she loves animals and the wild outside.
She really tries to socialize and get over her shyness, because she knows eventually one day there will be a time where she will need friends to help her.
Oh and! She loves music. Hence the headphones.
Backstory
She actually already died and she's an AI
She lived a quiet life in a rather quiet little neighborhood, where there was a large library and Mel spent most of her time there, learning about things and reading about the world.
She came to Diamond Hooves because she wanted to expand her knowledge about the world and meet new people. She has a bit of riding experience, because her parents would take her to see the world, and there was a few times where she tried her hand at riding a horse, although she's still a newbie.

Horse
Name
Astraeus

^Le majestic horse
Tack

Breed
Arabian Horse
Personality
Lively and fiesty, but with a caring heart inside. She loves her trainer a lot, and she enjoys randomly cantering and running around in nature, although competitions are okay. She's a free hearted one, and enjoys the wild.
Likes & Dislikes
Zephyr likes: Apples, Sugar cubes, Carrots, the Great Outdoors, Spending time with her trainer
Zephyr dislikes: Crowded places, Brown sugar cubes, People yelling at her
Speciality
Hack (Again, loves nature)
Age & gender & other?
5 || Female || Likes to goof around sometimes with her trainer || Fears *isn't feeling creative* pipes

Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 1/7/2018 at 1:31 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 8:34 AM Post #23
All good. Can you change fear to something like "pipes" or something? It's for the self-control skill. Something you may find in towns or on a trail ride/ hack. Also, sign up form has changed slightly (more specialities added as well ^^)

I'd say for horse age, anything above 15 is retired, anything under 3 years can't be ridden
Edited By IvyCat on 1/6/2018 at 10:45 AM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 8:59 AM Post #24
Human
Name
Crystal

Ignore the horses
Age & gender
15 || Female
Personality
Outgoing and loves to make friends. She is a tomboy and likes to learn new sports and games. She loves the outdoors. She likes to learn new things. She hates being lied to. Her temper is always quick and she can't hold a grudge.
Backstory
She was born the middle child with an older and younger brother (why she is a tomboy). She learned most of her things by doing them in the outdoors. She came to the camp to learn something new and more about horses.
Horse
Name
Blaze

Tack (if not in image)

Breed
Warmblood
Personality
Very lively. Loves to explore new places. She is very friendly and if you treat her kindly she grows close to you.
Likes & Dislikes
Dislikes: Confined spaces, Oats, Bugs
Speciality
Cross Country
Age & gender & other?
9 || Female || Bees
Edited By Lalalanmao on 1/6/2018 at 11:43 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 1:34 PM Post #25
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56184&page=1#1
Author: IvyCat
Time Posted: 1/6/2018 at 8:01 AM
Diamond Hooves Stable
A riding school game

The tyres on the trailer came to a halt. As you looked out of the window, you saw a stable. You were outside of the gate and could see the letters, 'Diamond Hooves Stable" it said in large letters.

In the back, you could hear a neigh from your horse. It'd been a long journey, several hours. This was the most advanced academy of horse riding and it looked empty. Not a soul was in the yard. Your fingers trembled slightly - only the best could apply here and you knew nothing. A lot of money had bought you your place so you could come and a compassion for horses.
The horse in the back had been bought for you. It was a told class horse, specially bred. it had already had a bit of training, you felt that the two of you had a bond that could be strengthened. Or broken. The trailer started moving again as the automatic gates open. You could feel your phone buzz in your pocket as you drew in and parked in the middle. The locks clicked and you could open the door now.
it was time to face the first day. Only 6 students were chosen every five years to join this intensive riding course.

Starting Post
Rules
Skills
Speciality
Owners & Stable Helpers
Instructors & Trainers
People met outside
Stable Map
Horse Market

Player 1 - Grapejuice
Player 2 - Dragonrider1542
Player 3 - Lalalanmao
Player 4 - Vineyiea
Player 5 - Katelynn4545
Player 6 - Livinginmyownreality
Dorms
Notice Board

I am not a professional rider. Just beginning dressage. So if I get anything incorrect just put up with it and deal with it. Don't go all complainy and intelligent on me :/ it's just rude and disrespectful. This is a game, not real life, so don't treat it as if it is, stick to what your character knows.

Accepted ^^ Starting post updated
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 1:47 PM Post #26
In the back, you could hear a neigh from your horse. It'd been a long journey, several hours. This was the most advanced academy of horse riding and it looked empty. Not a soul was in the yard. Your fingers trembled slightly - only the best could apply here and you knew nothing. A lot of money had bought you your palce so you could come and a compassion for horses.
The horse in the back had been bought for you. It was a told class horse, specially bred. it had already had a bit of training, you felt that the two of you had a bond that could be strengthened. Or broken. The trailer started moving again as the automatic gates open. You could feel your phone buzz in your pocket as you drew in and parked in the middle. The locks clicked and you could open the door now.
it was time to face the first day. Only 7 students were chosen every five years to join this intensive riding course.

Before I open the door i check to see why my phone buzzed.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 1:54 PM Post #27
It was a text from one of your female friends back at where you lived. 'Heya. Is the journey over? Met any snobby high-classed girls yet?'
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 1:56 PM Post #28
It was a text from one of your female friends back at where you lived. 'Heya. Is the journey over? Met any snobby high-classed girls yet?'

I roll my eyes and put it away I'll answer later, first I need to get my horse best not to keep them waiting. I open the unlocked gates.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 2:01 PM Post #29
You exit the car in the stable yard after it had driven in. Elpida was neighing loudly and you swore you heard her kicking on the door. As you opened the back trailer door, she stared out at you, head-collar on and tack on one of the sides. A man ran over, "You must be the new Western student. I'm Mr. Silverman." You noticed he had a strong American accent as he offered you his hand to shake with a smile.

Edited By IvyCat on 1/6/2018 at 2:01 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2018 at 2:05 PM Post #30
You exit the car in the stable yard after it had driven in. Elpida was neighing loudly and you swore you heard her kicking on the door. As you opened the back trailer door, she stared out at you, head-collar on and tack on one of the sides. A man ran over, "You must be the new Western student. I'm Mr. Silverman." You noticed he had a strong American accent as he offered you his hand to shake with a smile.

I gingerly shake it so as not to be disrespectful but let go quickly. I look to my horse and admiring her beauty, yes they picked a good one...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 54, 55, 56
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.