Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Gallery > MS Paint Art
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/6/2017 at 3:19 PM Post #1
Well, I had to share my masterpieces abominations eventually...

Long story short, sometimes I take a break from messing around with 3D models to draw some MS Paint art, and this is the unfortunate result.I basically just take a bunch of requests from people in my class and draw them deliberately terribly for my own amusement.

And then sometimes, I take them home and colour them using a legitimate art program (Clip Studio Paint EX, for those who are curious).

I apologise in advance for any ruined childhoods.

If there's something you'd like to see me ruin, feel free to request it! :)

Current "To Ruin" List:

- Digimon Rury (I have to do more of this game)
- Lord of the Rings
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Simon Cowell

- Alan Sugar (work in progress, I haven't finished drawing all of his stubble yet XD)
- Sharon Osborne
- James Corden (or I may just do something related to the Emoji Movie, but whatever it is, expect unending rage to be portrayed in this drawing)
- Graham Norton
- Michael McIntyre
- Alan Carr
- Nicki Minaj
- Craig Revel Horwood
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Channing Tatum
- Minecraft comic
- Invaders from Space (1965) (some old movie that nobody else will get the jokes about)
- Pokemon
- Gordon Ramsay
- Herobrine and Steve (Minecraft)

There are a few that are missing from here for the following reasons:

- Proventus and Jarl Balgruuf from Skyrim - I was tired when I did this one, it isn't funny at all.
- Six and a gnome from Little Nightmares - The joke wouldn't be the same without the swearing.
- Bubsy (and Big the Cat) - Who even knows who Bubsy is any more? Also, more swearing.
- Alex Jones - As much as I like this one, again, probably no-one knows who Alex Jones is.
- Spud from Bob the Builder - Spud having an existential crisis isn't as funny as Sonichu having an existential crisis.
- Donkey Kong - Again, this is another one I like, but Donkey Kong's expression is incredibly uncomfortable to look at. People kept begging me to take it off of the screen, and continue to complain that the image has been seared into their brains. I will spare you that same fate.
- The Soul of Cinder from Dark Souls III - I gave him a face to add to the comedic effect, and you can't tell that it's him any more.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton - Let's keep politics out of this, shall we?
- Mark Zuckerberg - Unfortunately, this one just isn't funny. It's missing something, and whatever I add to make it funny will be incredibly offensive.
- Villager and Tom Nook from Animal Crossing - Villager being a psychopath is really overdone.
- Popo and Kami from Dragon Ball Z - The joke in this one could come off as quite offensive.
- Wario - This one doesn't even look slightly like Wario, it isn't funny either.
- Yoshi and Mario - That one was so unfunny that it hurt.
- Squidward - Drugs. Also, his nose is just... a little bit too close to something else in shape.
- Simon Cowell - This one was kind of meh. Plus the face was distorted beyond looking like him. The quote though - that was glorious.
- Rick Astley - Rick Astley is a dead meme.
- Saitama and Boros from One Punch Man - This one could have been so much funnier if I had actually tried.

Now onto the ones that can be shared! (All new drawings are below the first drawing)

I'll start with my personal favourite. Who doesn't love the awful graphics of the original Final Fantasy 7?

New! My friend and I decided to do some Pokefusions. Whilst my friend took it seriously and created some amazing things, I decided to create nightmares in MS Paint.

And, because nothing is sacred, I coloured two of them. I apologise in advance for your what your eyes are about to witness. I set the second one to my laptop background to remind me of what I have done.

New! This, friends, is Harold, my Dark Souls 3 character. He is here to save the world by reuniting the Lords of Cinder.

Why are you laughing...?

Here is what he actually looks like, if you're curious:

Unfortunately, this one didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to, but the thought of the scene actually looking like this, followed by Frodo's reaction, was enough to get a decent laugh out of me.

This face will stay with me forever.

I had no idea that Lonk and Petch existed before I drew this. Honestly, look them up, it's hilarious.

I didn't realise that trains could have multiple chins.

This one killed me to make - much like Tingle, who lacks a nose in this picture, I couldn't breathe properly.

I had to censor the text on the package due to excessively dark humour. I'll let your imagination run wild with thoughts of what is in Postman Pat's package. He looks kind of nervous about it.

Don't stare at the sun for too long.

I wonder if anyone here actually knows who or what Sonichu is...? Seems like Sonichu would like to know himself.

WAAAA. By far, Waluigi is the best Mario character.

Please someone get this reference.

Aaannndddd finally, I saved the (second, or, should I say, SHREKcond ;) ) best until last!

I want to replace the Mona Lisa with this.

--

Here is a link to an example of my normal art, but I think you'll find that the best quality stuff is here.
Edited By AtomicBomb354 on 4/16/2018 at 8:48 AM.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 12/6/2017 at 10:10 PM Post #2
Could you do a Minecraft short comic like these? I would find that entertaining.
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Posted: 12/8/2017 at 3:13 PM Post #3
Sure, I could attempt that lol. I've already got a few ideas for what I could do, it might take a while though considering that my list is quite extensive '^^
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 12/8/2017 at 7:59 PM Post #4
Yeah, it is. These are hilarious, though XD
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 12/9/2017 at 1:01 AM Post #5
O my I want too the rest
Snowleap19928aj
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/9/2017 at 3:35 PM Post #6
This artwork is magnificent
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Posted: 12/10/2017 at 1:19 PM Post #7
@Dragonnadder

I'm glad you think so; sometimes I couldn't draw the lines because I was laughing so hard X'D

@LivingInMyOwnReality

I'll be sure to update this as regularly as possible - unfortunately I got set back by about 3 hours of college work recently, but I should be able to post at least one more on Wednesday :)

@Snowleap19928aj

Leonardo Da Vinci ain't got nothin' on my MS Paint skills XD
Snowleap19928aj
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/10/2017 at 1:27 PM Post #8
Truer words have never been spoken.
Galexiadraws
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 31
Posted: 12/10/2017 at 4:03 PM Post #9
These are actually hilarious, oh my gosh. They look awesome as well! Keep up the good work~
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 12/10/2017 at 4:07 PM Post #10
sonichu.

repressed memories
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.