Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Spooky Stories
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 4:49 AM Post #21
Despite what some may think, not all spooky stories take place on a dark and stormy night! In fact, this story takes place on a bright and cloudless day.
Joshua got a party invitation from his new neighbors, and immediately accepted! The party was at a suspicious shed, but Joshua thought nothing of it, he went right in.
Inside there was a swinging chandelier and in the distance he could hear a squeaking hatch. In one corner there was a masked visitor holding three kooky kittens. The masked visitor had a voice that made Joshua shiver. He said Welcome to the yearly graveyard ritual!
Joshua didnt like the sound of this and was about to leave. The masked visitor laughed and said, Dont worry child! That is just what we named our party, there is no reason to fear!
Joshua followed him through a door to the backyard where there was a blazing bonfire that lit up the faces of all the guests. He saw a cognizant scarecrow dancing and a neurotic nytekrie playing the piano. Truthfully, this was a Halloween party like none he had never seen before.

(I dont think this was as spooky as hoped, but I had fun writing it!)
Thorn344
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 18
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 11:46 AM Post #22
Milly, an overenthusiastic little girl, was bouncing up and down on her bed one stormy Halloween night in a sulk.
Stop that Milly demanded her mother, who was rather fed up of this kind of behaviour.
But mum Milly whined, All my friends are going to the abandoned cemetery tonight. Its so unfair that you wont let me go.
I have told you time and time again, it is dangerous there, especially on a night like tonight. You are NOT going
But mum whispers Milly, her head drooping, If I dont go, none of my friends will like me anymore
At that her mother softened. She put her arm around Milly and drew her onto her lap.
Im going to tell you a story, as story I was told when I was a little girl, and then you can make the decision whether you go or not

Once upon a time, on a night quite like this, three children were huddled in their house waiting for their parents to arrive with Pizza. As the clock struck 9, the doorbell rang. The youngest, thinking it was his parents, rushed to open the door, but was confronted with a masked visitor.
Good evening, young man he said, tendrils of smoke flowing out of back of his mask. I would like to invite you to my Halloween celebrations tonight. I would be delighted for you to take this party invitation. He thrust it into the boys hand and disappeared into the night.
Who was that asked the eldest, coming down the stairs.
I dont know, but he gave me this
Lets see then
Before he could take it, the middle child swept into the room and snatched it from the youngest.
Its a party invitation she declared, waving the paper in her hands and we are going
No the eldest replied, stepping in front of her We need to stay here until mum and dad come home
Come on she whined its not like they would care. Anyway, Im hungry, and I bet theyll have food
Im hungry too piped in the youngest
Fine the eldest grumbled But not for too long. Where is it anyway?
At the old cemetery. Maybe theyre having a graveyard ritual! replied the middle child excitedly.

The children trudged through the rain until they arrived at the cemetery. It was so dark that they could hardly see anything.
Are you sure it was here? questioned the eldest
Of course I am! Just loo-. Suddenly the area was covered in a blinding light. Once they recovered their senses, they could see a blazing bonfire had appeared in front of them, despite the pouring rain.
Ha ha, nice trick. I saw that one on tv last week mocked the middle child nervously.
But where is everyone? squeaked the youngest, clinging onto her arm.
Um, maybe they are in there? she pointed at a suspicious shed now visible in the light of the bonfire.
Slowly they made their way over, and stand in front of the door.
On the count of three, and we all charge in. 1, 2, 3!
They all charged in, and in their haste they fell down some stairs. The sight they saw was the strangest thing they had ever seen. Before them was a room full of kooky kittens, each a different colour of the rainbow and meticulously groomed. Some were even sitting on a swinging chandelier. In the middle of it all sat a stranger on a throne of pumpkins.
Welcome to my Halloween party It spoke in a low, hissing voice. You are just in time for the feast
Food? the middle child questioned, her fear forgotten.
Yes, and tonight we will feast on YOU! At that the kittens all looked at the three children and started hissing. The stranger stood up and slowly made its way towards them.
Run! shouted the eldest, making a beeline towards one of the many corridors. The three children ran for what seemed like ages down the many dark and twisting corridors, the relentless hissing of the kittens following them wherever they turned.
Come here little kids they hissed, their combined voices echoing off the walls. Become our tasty Halloween treats.
Finally they came to a door.
This must be the way out cried the youngest, shoving it open. They found themselves standing in a field by some old ruins, not too far behind the cemetery, yet the fences and hedgerows around it meant going back was the only way out.
How are we meant to get away now cried the eldest in exasperation, conscious of the hissing coming from the open door.
Maybe I can help. Spoke a strange voice. The only thing they could see was a scarecrow.
I know the way out of here insisted the apparently cognizant Scarecrow. Just behind me is a hatch which leads to a place away from here
Suspicious, yet out of options, the three decided to take its advice, so headed over. Carefully they opened the squeaking hatch. Yet below they could only see a dark abyss.
There isnt a ladder whispered the youngest.
Its not like we have a choice replied the eldest.
One by they dropped down, landing in total darkness, except from the light from the hatch.
Were do we go now? whispered the youngest.
Nowhere, my friends hissed a familiar voice. The room was filled with light. The children could see they had fallen into a trap. The room was filled with the kittens, the light reflecting on their now crazy looking eyes.
And now, my friends hissed the stranger in the mask, standing right in front of them. It pulled off its mask, revealing a Neurotic Nytekrie underneath, its eyes blazing red.
Its dinnertime

Im never going to the cemetery again declared Milly, looking up at her mum.
Not never, just not on nights like these, especially on Halloween, otherwise you may become somethings midnight treat.

Word count: 992ish
Vivianne9
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 3:50 PM Post #23
Last night, a masked visitor knocked at my door. I opened to find a Neurotic Nytekrie and it's master, a Cognizant Scarecrow. They gave me a Party Invitation for a Graveyard Ritual. The meeting point was in a Suspicious Shed. It all turd out it was just an awesome friend reunion around a Blazing Bonfire. We all joked around and told spooky stories.

My favorite story was the one by best friend told. It was about a courageous Kooky Kitten who fought against hoards of mean masked dogs to free her people from their terrible domination. Her and her companions used tricks to overcome them. I love the part where she jumps on a swinging chandelier with the bad guys supreme leader to lead the last combat. It was a very funny story, but creepy at some times to, like when she opens a Squeaking Hatch door, and enters in an abandoned mansion. She there finds out about her origins and her destiny.

I think last night was the best Halloween party I ever had!

( This is based on a real story that happened to me )
Edited By Vivianne9 on 11/2/2017 at 3:51 PM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 9:51 PM Post #24
There was a blazing bonfire near the edge of the forest. I could see the light and smell the smoke even from two blocks down the road, not that there was anything to block my view. Besides the forest to my right and the dirt road I was currently walking on, there wasn't anything in the area. I used a flashlight to light my way as the half moon didn't provide nearly enough light for me to walk without it. I reach my freezing fingers into my pocket and once more wish that I had brought my gloves. My fingers run along a party invitation in my pocket. It's this crazy invite that's the reason I'm even out here at all instead of at home with all six of my kooky kittens. I was very sad to leave them, but the masked visitor was very insistent that I come.
As I near the bonfire I can see shadows of people already there and drifting on the wind are their voices. Warped and twisted noises of a party at a distance. The closer I get the clearer the people and voices become. There are mounds on the ground. I wonder what they can be, but as I draw closer I wish that I hadn't known. I didn't know there was a graveyard out here.
Somebody comes up to me and hands my a drink. I don't take it. She notices me staring at a headstone. "Come on," she says. "It's not like we're going to do some crazy graveyard ritual. This is a party come join the fun."
I agree and turn towards the bonfire. It's blazing flames devour the wood being fed to it and it does an excellent job at keeping me warm. I rub my arms and step closer to the fire. A man passes me and clips my shoulder. I turn to scold him for running into me and not saying anything when his face catches my eyes. Empty spaces where eyes and a nose are supposed to be are dark with whatever is within, not even catching the light from the fire. His mouth is sewn shut with black thread. I blink and the image of the cognizant scarecrow is gone. A man with convincing makeup stands in it's place.
"Hey man, you okay?" he asks.
"Oh," I say. Now realizing that I've been staring at him for a long time. "Yeah, I am. Nice makeup."
He grins. "Thanks man. Enjoy the party."
I nod and he walks away. I tell myself to get a grip and take another step closer to the warmth of the fire. My foot brushes a mound of a grave and I stumble back. Maybe I should just go home. There's not even a lot of good food here anyways.
I turn to go but someone grabs my shoulder. I freeze.
"Are ya going already?" they ask. "The party's just getting started. You have to come and explore the suspicious shed with us. It's supposed to be haunted."
"Haunted?" I ask as the hair on my arms rises.
"Oh yah, there's a ghost or something of a neurotic nytekrie who used to live around here. No matter who caught it in life would end up with the most horrible luck. Nobody could keep the thing."
"All- All right. I-I might as well and see-and see right?"
"Yeah, this is going to be so cool." The man leads me around the fire to a group of four other young adults without enough wisdom to stay home. I'm starting to really regret this party.
We walk a little ways into the forest. The people around me laugh but the crunching of the leaves is too loud in my ears for me to hear why. A jagged skeleton, fat and square, rises from the ground in front of us. I let out a little squeak as I see the broken windows and the door barley hanging onto the top hinge. This can't be safe at all. With the man in front's strength he is able to open the door wide enough for all of us to fit through. As I step inside glass crunches underneath my foot. I hear a high pitched squeak and grab onto the person nearest to me.
"Don't be such a baby," the girl says and then she laughs. Someone turns on a flash light and points it towards the noise. It's just a squeaking hatch. I know where this is going and there is no way I'll climb up there. I fumble in my pocket for my own flashlight and those around me do the same. My hands shake as I push the button to turn it on. It shines to my left and I glance to where it is pointing. My face pales and my shaky sweaty palms can't hold onto my flashlight any more. It falls to the ground with a clatter and the noise makes me scream.
I can't see it anymore but I know it's there. A skeletal beak open with hunger and black glassy eyes staring at us all. Watching.
"It's watching," I whisper.
"What is?" the girl who had called me a baby before asks. She points her flashlight to where I was staring. There's nothing there. I know there was something there. "There's nothing there," she says. "Too bad."
"Yes!" The cry comes from across the room and I jump at the noise. Two boys carry a cobweb covered ladder and place it underneath the hatch. They climb up and I watch as they slowly disappear into the unknown above us. "Hey!" they call down to us. "This is supper cool there's a swinging chandelier up here."
Swinging I think as I step back on shaking legs. There's no wind or anything else that could cause it to be swinging.
"There's this cool mask too. It looks like a skeleton," they call. "We're going to bring it down. I stand, frozen, as the boys slowly make it back into sight. I shiver. The group steps closer to see the mask. I make the mistake of looking. I tear my eyes from it's starving gaze. I make a beeline for the door. My flashlight on the floor left as I never picked it up. Bursting though the door of the shack I am hit full force with the chill of the night. I rub my arms as I run. I should have worn something thicker. I sprint pass the tall sentinels of the forest and focus all of my energy on getting away and not falling. I hear something skitter behind me. I don't look back, that's how you get caught. Running, running, running, I wonder if entering the forest took this long. The trees seem to move just to the side of my vision. I make the mistake of looking. Something grabs my ankle and I fall to the ground. Was it a root? It felt like a hand on my leg.
I scrabble to stand again. I wish I had passed out from the fall for just behind me I can hear the ragged and loud breathing of some creature. I find myself unable to move once again. Something ruffles behind me. It sounds like feathers. I fold my arms and hug myself tightly. Shivering violently I squeeze my eyes closed and wait for whatever is behind me to attack.
Everything goes dark what little light that was behind my eyelids disappears and my thoughts quiet. So this is what it's like to die.
A figure walks from the forest alone. It approaches the bonfire and the flames reveal another nearby. Empty eyes stare at one another. The one by the fire raises its arm in greeting. The arm doesn't quite obey. It's limp and shakes back and forth in the wind like a ribbon. It walks to the other on unsteady legs and smiles with it's sewn up mouth. Hungry eyes stare back. Next time there will be more. Next time it will be filled. A masked stranger watches and sharpens his knife. Next time...
Edited By Marsandin on 11/2/2017 at 9:57 PM.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 11:42 PM Post #25
It all started with a party invitation.

Bo was a Bulbori that always managed to get himself tangled in his ribbons, one way or another. It was nearing the time of Hallowe'en, when the sylesti of Tumbledown Village would trick-or-treat for the coveted chocolate coins which they were partial to. It was nearing the time when a certain cognizant scarecrow would make a blazing bonfire for the young kookie kittens of kindly vulnyxs to dance around. It was nearing the time when Natalia, a neurotic nytekrie, would hold a faux graveyard ritual for the young sylesties, and when they least expected it, an anonymous masked visitor would pop out of a suspicious shed, waving around a swinging chandelier like a madman. The parents, of course, knew this was all good fun and never protested. It was nearing the time that Bo would host his party.

But on the night of the party, Bo disappeared.

His friends sgrew worried, and soon tongues began to wag.

"He said he was going to get more drinks from the attic," one party-goer confessed. "I thought nothing of it, really."

"Tabby went to go check on him a few moments ago." Shildr, a lupora said. "She hasn't come back yet."

"I'll go up!" said one brave zolnixi, and she did. Moments later, she gave a shout from the attic and sprinted back down in terror. "I opened the hatch, and you know, it made noise as a squeaking hatch does. A loud creak, and when I pulled it open," she stopped for a breath, as her mouth was running at five hundred kilometres an hour, "two skeletons fell on top of me! I am positive they belong to Bo and Tabby!"

The guests all wailed in despair at the news. The zolnixi, who was named Courtney, held up a small grey paw for silence. The sylesti quieted down, limiting themselves to an occasional sob or two.

"The queerest part is, is that their bones are old and bleached white! Bo's bright ribbons are torn and faded, as if they have been there for years! There are cobwebs on them!"
Edited By Nafariaandulin on 11/2/2017 at 11:44 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 11/3/2017 at 12:03 AM Post #26
A cognizant scarecrow wanted to go on an adventure. He left his corn field and followed a neurotic nytekrie to a haunted house. There was a blazing bonfire beside a suspicious shed (the scarecrow was sure to steer clear of there). He approached the front door and tapped the knocker three times.

Some kooky kittens answered the door and said, "Where is your party invitation?" Inside he could see monkeys on a swinging chandelier, flying pigs, and talking camels. The scarecrow scratched his chin and shrugged before the kittens slammed the door in his face! He walked down the steps and a masked visitor approached him. "Follow me to the squeaking hatch for your invitation to the graveyard ritual." The scarecrow followed the strange man to a hatch in the ground. They opened the hatch and walked down the stairs...

And that's when the scarecrow was made into mulch.
Luxa
Level 75
Threads: 85
Posted: 11/3/2017 at 2:36 PM Post #27
Word Bank:
Cognizant Scarecrow [x]
Blazing Bonfire
Graveyard Ritual
Neurotic Nytekrie
Suspicious Shed
Party Invitation
Squeaking Hatch
Masked Visitor
Swinging Chandelier [x]
Kooky Kittens

"Just a little longer," thought Harvey to himself. "Just a little more to go." He peered down the basement steps and wiped some dust off his messy forehead. He had already searched the cemetery, digging up every single grave, but had still not found it. He had then made his way to the abandoned mansion, where a swinging chandelier had almost fallen on him, and half the floorboards were rotted. He had painstakingly checked every room and checked every hidden cache, yet had not found it! Harvey knew his time was running out and began the journey down the unstable and shadowy steps to the creepy basement. He managed to get to the bottom with encountering any ghosts and took a deep breath of musty, damp air. And there it was, lying in plain sight. He walked over to the gene's lamp and picked it up, rubbing it clean with his straw-filled hand. The genie appeared, and the house moaned and started to sway back and forth as if it knew what was coming. The genie's pale blue body slowly filled the room, and Harvey accidentally breathed some in and started coughing. The gene ignored his coughing fit and asked him which of the three wishes he choose. Harvey thought back to the night someone had stolen his body from him, and answered, "I wish I could see the future." The house started to shake and the lamp in Harvey's hands shattered. The blue mist that was the gene grew and spread. In a voice that echoed clearly all around him and the room, the genie replied. "It will be as you wish. Yet you may only see others futures, and they will not believe you if tell them what is to come. The futures you shall see will be set in stone, with no chance of changing them. But, I will allow you to see your own past, even when you are not looking." The house finally flew apart and left Harvey, once a normal farmer in Esior's Haven, knowing exactly who took his skin and stuffed him into a scarecrow, now a Cognizant Scarecrow
Edited By Luxa on 11/12/2017 at 1:50 PM.
Rikaheart
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/3/2017 at 9:11 PM Post #28
This is the first time I'm doing something like this. I hope everyone likes it. It's not completely at 1000 words either.

A Night Of Change

A large two story house sat across a spooky cemetery in which a young lives with her parents out of the house. I am this young girl. My parents are currently away on this Halloween night with the wind howling and the storm rolling in. I'm not sure which party they had gone to, but I knew I was home alone. I'm currently sitting in the living with my three kooky kittens, playing in front of the fireplace until I heard a large crack or snap of thunder. The noise startled me and my kittens, causing two of them scattered and I grabbed the third one to hold tightly to my chest.
After the thunder had died down, I heard strange noises coming from outside. The noises were like that of chanting and my curiosity got the better of me. I made my way to the door, opening it as I held my kitten close and not far off, I could see a large blazing bonfire going on in the spooky cemetery with strange figures dancing about. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I soon realize that the enchanting and the figures were doing They were having a graveyard ritual and I wasn't sure what kind it was, but I knew it wasn't good. It was more likely to raise the dead on this night.
Before I could turn around to go back in, my curiosity got the better of me as I started to make my way to the ritual only to stop when I heard the squeaking noise coming to my left. It seem to be coming from my father's shed and I decided to check that out first. With the shed in sight, I gulped as I knew my father would never allow me there, but I couldn't help to be curious of the suspicious shed and the squeaking hatch moving in the wind.
I reached out to grab the hatch to stop the squeaking, pulling myself to take a peak so I could see what was so private in this shed. I continue to hold my little kitten close as I opened the door more until I felt arms wrapping around me tightly, pressing the ball of fur against my chest and a hand over my mouth.
"Don't move and don't scream, " A dark, yet deep tone of voice spoke right into my ear like it was a threat. I couldn't speak, but I whimpered with a nod and a small meow could be heard within my arms. The figure dragged me back into my house, locking the door before he slowly started to loosen his grip. "Don't scream I'm going to let you go and don't run."
When his grip was loosen, I waited until his arms were away from my body and quickly bolt towards the dining room in hopes to get away. "Hey! Get back here!" I heard him called out and I didn't pay any heed until I saw what was sitting in the dining room table. I stood frozen in place as I stared at the cognizant scarecrow staring right at me with a look on his face. I opened my mouth to scream, but he quickly spoke, cutting me off with his words.
"Don't! They will hear you. "Scarecrow spoke in a clear voice. "Sorry, we had no choice, but to stop you and drag you back to the house."
"Your life is currently in danger." The familiar voice spoke behind me, causing me to turn around to see that my intruder who grabbed me was the Masked Visitor with short dark hair, wearing a black mask over his eyes.
"My life is in Danger? That's nonsense My parents will be home shortly from a party. That ritual out here always had creepy people going to it," I told them, trying to keep myself confidence as I glanced to the visitor and the scarecrow.
"Your parents aren't coming back In fact, they are already dead. You see, the party invitation they had received was fake and their lives were taken," Scarecrow kept his dark eyes on me with my own eyes widen in fear.
"No..No..You're lying!" I exclaimed with soft whimper, hugging my kitten close and shaking my head back and forth.
"If you don't believe us, then take a look through the window," Visitor's deep tone gestured to the dining room window, which was pitch black outside. I slowly made my way over to peek out through it just in time for lightning to snap across the sky, lighting it up. With that, a neurotic Nytekrie came clawing at the window and screeching loudly. I let out a scream, jumping back as I accidently tossed my kitten up onto the swinging chandelier above the table. I turned away from the window in fright and threw myself into the Visitor's arms, hiding my face into his chest with my form shaking.
"What will happen to me?!" I asked with fright.
"Right now, you will be safe with us as long as you stay in our protective.You're only protected within our grasps," Scarecrow had a devilish grin. "Also, you belong to the Visitor who will be your bodyguard and your protection forever." A dark crackle could be heard from the scarecrow.
Goosebumps ran down my arms as I whimpered, burying my face into the dark clothes of the figure who wrapped his arms tightly around my slender frame. I could feel that his grip was strong, like a reassurance that I would be safe with him and his chest was solid and built. It seem my life had started to change either for the better or for worse
"Your life will never be normal again. You now belong to us, the Darkness of the Halloween..."

Edited By Rikaheart on 11/3/2017 at 9:23 PM.
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 11/7/2017 at 11:42 AM Post #29
spooky story with a fun ending.

The Cognizant Scarecrow was seated in the corner meant to be a Halloween decoration, only it sat there long and forgotten. It was gently propped against an old dusty stone wall, that glistened when light hit it just the right way. Many years passed and the scarecrow was not moved until one spooky day.

Three Sylestia friends (Spaceelf1, Frawn, and Zelly) had received a Party Invitation to attend a camping trip near the old home. The friends were unsuspecting that there was anything amiss, as they were there to have fun and tell stories. Gathered around ablazing bonfire the friends begun to tell tales, each being more frightening then the last.

When suddenly, several Kooky Kittens ran through the campsite mewling, and yowling each with its hair on end, one jumped into Zelly's lap and it was petted, "I wonder what has frightened them so". Zellyi wondered out loud.

Eyeing the Kitten suspiciously Frawn stood up and looked around only to pause and point off into the distance, "I hear a strange sound coming from over there."

The friends all quietly listened and each one heard the sound. Slowly Spelf stood up and he gestured for Zelly to do the same, so putting the kitten down, she also stood up to follow his friends on an adventure. They were already spooked from telling tales so the sound of the Squeaking Hatch grew evermore loud in the friends ears.

Frawn suddenly screamed! "Look!" she frantically pointed, so her friends could see the retreating shadow of a Masked visitor. Spelf was brave, he wandered further into the old decrepit house where the scarecrow had resided within. "Show yourself!" he demanded. But all the friends saw was a Swinging Chandelier in the dust and an old dusty scarecrow who jumped up and scared them all!

Frawn and spelf ran away fast as lightening while.....

Zelly slipped away from the other two to examine the nearby Suspicious Shed where the hatch was attached, and wanted to see just what frightened the kittens. Inside he found what looked like an entrance to graveyard, following the dark and twisting paths he came across a Neurotic Nytekrie doing a strange Graveyard Ritual.

Entranced, Zelly stepped even closer and said "Hey, can I have that Shadowstalker?" she said as she drew out her sword. With a clang the fight begaun, shortly joined by her friends. - and in the end the trio faught to save the kittens from the nightmares.
Edited By Starline on 11/7/2017 at 11:58 AM.
Kestral
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 87
Posted: 11/7/2017 at 5:36 PM Post #30
It was 4 oclock on the dot when the doorbell rang at the Bulbori residence on the little lane that ran besides the corn field. Mr. Bulbori (being the closest to the door than any of his family) was the first one to the door and hesitantly opened it a crack.
Mrs. Vulnyx stood at the door, desperately trying to keep her hoard of kooky kittens (Why are they kooky, you ask? Try living with ten siblings.) from running off or breaking anything.
Oh, Mr. Bulbori! she looked up beaming (and losing several children to the corn field in the process). I am here to deliver a party invitation to the annual Hallows Eve party in the west graveyard, can I count on you coming?
I-I wouldnt m-miss it, Mr. Bulbori stuttered, his stomach dropping at the thought of it.

All afternoon Mr. Bulbori dreaded going to the party. Having to socially interact with the other creatures for a whole-- he checked his invitation for the time-- two and a half hours!? But he had already said he would go. Mr. Bulbori really was in a fret. He paced baaaack, and fooorth. He hopped up, and down (bumping the chandelier in the process the clumsy creature!) Then, as he reached out to steady the swinging chandelier, a thought occurred to him. He would go in a mask, and nobody would know it was him if he accidently knocked over the dessert table (which had been quite an embarrassing ordeal 2 years back) again, or if he jumped and accidentally landed on that neurotic nytekrie Mr. Nyte (who was still going through therapy) again, or if accidently he set the cornfield on fire (he was a very clumsy Bulbori, it was bound to happen sooner than later).

That night, Mr. Bulbori left his house, the squeaking hatch causing him to jump, which led to the hatch slamming shut with a noise that echoed in the night. Mr. Bulbori headed to the party through the cornfield. In the distance he could see the light of the blazing bonfire and the silhouettes of the creatures dancing besides it in some sort of graveyard ritual. Fear struck him, sending tremors down his spine, and he collapsed by a dejected scarecrow.
Scared are you? the scarecrow asked in a fake sounding british accent.
Why youre a fairly cognizant scarecrow, Im downright terrified, Mr. Bulbori responded, nervously tugging at his mask. Having regained his wits he headed headed onward. He reached the party sooner than he would have hoped. He ran into Mr. Nyte, and bounced out of his path.
Watch where youre going, masked visitor, Mr. Nyte wheezed.
Sorry, Mr. Bulbori squeaked. He backed up and away from Mr. Nyte, and the distinct smell of burned hair caught his attention.
Upon noticing that his tail on fire, three things happened. 1. Mr. Bulbori leapt into the air, screeching and screaming like some unholy creature from below. 2. The guests, upon noticing a fiery flying schreeching masked creature, fled in all directions, cowering behind graves and crowded in the suspicious shed. 3. Mr. Bulbori, after being reacquainted with the ground but still on fire, fled into the cornfield with fear of the social implications, lighting it ablaze.
Edited By Kestral on 11/7/2017 at 5:39 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.