Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 4:20 PM Post #1
The object of this game is to create an original spooky tale! There is a catch though...you must use the following keywords somewhere in your story! :)

Rules

1. Create your own spooky story using the following words somewhere in your tale. You must use all of the keywords somewhere in your story.

Cognizant Scarecrow
Blazing Bonfire
Graveyard Ritual
Neurotic Nytekrie
Suspicious Shed
Party Invitation
Squeaking Hatch
Masked Visitor
Swinging Chandelier
Kooky Kittens

2. After you have written the story using all of the provided keywords come back and post your story in this thread. Please try and keep your story to a maximum of 1000 words and if you could help me out please bold the areas of your story that include the keywords. :)

3. Please try and keep your story PG13 rated, so nothing that would be deemed inappropriate for Sylestia.

4. The due date for this is at the conclusion of the 2017 Fall Festival.

Prizes

There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as a participation prize for everyone that participates. Everyone that participates will receive the forum title: Fright Master

1st Place Winners

Prizes: Free Stable, 3-Visible 2017 Fall Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic) x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x4

Winners: Creativity, Kyokai

2nd Place Winners

Prizes: Free Stable, 3-Visible 2017 Fall Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic), [Philter of Trait Disruption] x2

Winners: Hundenelsker, Thecrowlady

3rd Place Winners

Prizes: Free Stable, 3-Visible 2017 Fall Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic)

Winners: Dragonrider1542, Goldgryphon

All Participants

Prizes: Title: Fright Master, [Premium Brew Catalyst] x1, [Premium Blood Vial] x1, [Box of Brewing Agents] x1, [Chocolate Coins] x750

Thank you to everyone who participated! All of your stories were fantastic to read. We can really tell how much effort goes into them and we hope that these prizes are worthy of your time! It is always very entertaining to see all of the unique ways each one of you mixes in the required story words into your own story or poem. =)
Edited By Krinadon on 11/30/2017 at 4:53 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 4:33 PM Post #2
A low-key huddle of children were gathered in a Graveyard Ritual, to bring back their beloved kooky kittens from the grave. Each child shook in awe like neurotic Nytekries as each pets' paw burst through the crumbling earth. Each child hugged each other in fear as a Masked Visitor rose from the ground before them. "Hello children." The Visitor said pulling back their hood and removing their mask. The cognizant Scarecrow-Man eyed the children with a grin as eerie as the howls of grey wolves in the distance. He handed them each a Party Invitation and lured the children and the kittens to a suspicious shed. The Visitor opened the squeaking hatch door of the shed and led them inside. Inside the shed was a blazing bonfire, and overhead there was a swinging chandelier that moved with a mind of it's own. The children started to back away from the fire, scooping up their kittens. A large furry creature blocked their path. The creature grinned with it's sharp fangs and said with great joy, "Ahh. How pleasant it is to have some dinner guests on this fine Hallows Eve night."

With that the children were never heard of again, some might say they still haunt the very place to this day.

Word count: 213
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 10/28/2017 at 4:37 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:05 PM Post #3
Words
Cognizant Scarecrow
Blazing Bonfire
Graveyard Ritual

Neurotic Nytekrie
Suspicious Shed
Party Invitation
Squeaking Hatch
Masked Visitor
Swinging Chandelier
Kooky Kittens

It was a dark and eerie night. Melina had been meaning to spend it alone at home when a loud thud came from her door. She opened it to find a masked visitor outside her door.

He handed her a letter then walked off before she could thank him. Her friends had sent her a party invitation. She figured it would be rude if she didn't attend.

As she read it over it said Dress up in costume. After much deliberation she decided to dress up as Squeaking Hatch a character from her favorite TV show, Kooky Kittens.

When she arrived at the adress she was surprised to see a large mansion, but shrugging she rapped in the door. It opened on it's own accord and she stepped inside.

It was dark and the only light source came from a Swinging Chandelier up above. The motion cast distorted light and the shadows seemed to stretch, looming over her ominously. Suddenly a loud boom came from behind her.

She jumped in the air in surprise and turned to see, nothing except the closed door. She scolded herself for being so jumpy then called out to her friends "hello? guys?" nothing.

She saw the grand stairs and figured they must be upstairs, so taking a deep breath she began to ascend the stairs. Soon the stopped at the next floor and a long corridor stretched out in front of her.

She began to walk down it when she saw eyes, tons of eyes staring at her from the walls. Melina yelled in surprise but as her eyes adjusted to the gloom she realized it was only the eyes of the portraits! She sighed in relief then shook her head to clear it and kept walking.

Along the way she read the plaques under the portraits. One of them was labeled "Neurotic Nytekrie" and showed the portrait of a deranged looking Nytekrie his face and head where misshapen but the scariest part was the crazed look in his eyes.

It seemed to almost glow and bore into her heart, shuddering she backed away and kept walking. Up until now she hadn't heard it but it seemed to have gotten louder.

It was a shuffling and scritching that came from behind her. She felt a shiver run down her spine, and a cold presence seemed to fill the hall.

She slowly turned around to find a looming figure. She backed away "uh...h-hello?' it slumped forward into the light and what she saw almost made her scream. It was a scarecrow, a large disfigured scarecrow.

It groaned and reached for her. She tried to run but it's cold straw hands wrapped around her and dragged her towards it. She kicked and wailed but nothing seemed to stop it.

As it began to drag her down the stairs her head hit one of the wooden beams and she was knocked out cold.

Bleary figures swam before her eyes when she finally came too. Shadowy figures that sharpened as she awoke fully. Melina took in her surroundings, she was tied down and couldn't move.

In front of her was a blazing bonfire. Shapes stood around it chanting, at first she couldn't make out what they where saying but as the pounding in her head lessened she realized they where chanting what sounded like "Graveyard Ritual." over and over.

Then the scarecrow who had dragged her over lumbered forwards and the chanting stopped the figures turned to stare at her and she let out a small squeak of fear.

The scarecrow started to move closer and the closer it got the more it seemed to grow in size, until it seemed like it could touch the heavens. she also noticed that for some reason he wore a name tag.

She frowned, it read "Cognizant Scarecrow" she mouthed the words and the scarecrow stopped and looked down at her it seemed to shrink slightly. She said it again but louder this time, it let out a horrible screeching sound that gave her a headache and made her vision swim.

But she pushed through the pain and said it again, all the while carefully undoing her bonds. finally when the noise became unbearable she stopped saying it.

The Scarecrow took a minute or two to calm down but that's all she needed. she leaped up and ran, the figures reached for her but she slipped from their grasp, as she ran she heard their footfalls behind her but was too scared to look back.

She saw what looked like a suspicious shed or building and decided to take her chances. Ducking inside she hid out and holding her breath listened for any signs that they might be entering the building.

One minute passed. Five minutes passed. Nothing.

Finally after what felt like a lifetime but was probably no more than ten or so minutes she calmed down and felt brave enough to step outside. No one was waiting, she booked it back to her house and turned on all the lights.

Melina looked for the invitation but it was gone, in fact all that she could find that was out of the ordinary was a small handwritten note it read "Cognizant Scarecrow"
Edited By Grapejuice on 10/28/2017 at 6:35 PM.
KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 6:22 PM Post #4
'Twas a dark and stormy night, thunder crashed and lightning flashed and one neurotic Nytekrie was babysitting. Why Neurotic? He was currently helplessly transfixed as he watched the kooky kittens swing indoors. On what? A chandelier. They were on the Plagueforsakenly swinging Chandelier.

'Why? Why did I agree to watch the hellcats? Their mother is going to come back and they're all going to be grievously injured and she's going to hold that over my head, forever, too!'

X

Well, poor Neuro, not long ago your dear blackmailer, I mean, friend, received a party invitation. She's got a soft spot for that one, oddly cognizant, scarecrow who hangs out in the hayfields. As winter was coming, and so his usefulness was coming to a close, it was time for the yearly pyre. For, every year, there was a graveyard ritual where a blazing bonfire was lit, where the scarecrows were immolated. It was not a bad thing, no, their bodies burned but their spirits fle...migrated, their spirits migrated to warmer climes for the winter, loosed with the smoke rising from their ashes.

X

'Yeah, well, voice in the sky that shouldn't be talking...they're still not my kits, why do I have to watch them? Where are their fathers?'

X

Oh, dearest Neuro, I didn't realize you could hear me. Aren't you supposed to be transfixed by the kittens swinging on the chandelier? Well, I suppose your question is easily answered.

Their fathers were out drinking together, bragging about how their kitten was obviously the best of the whole group's, when a masked visitor strolled by the table.

'Kittens? Kittens? Big, strong toms like you and you're quarreling about kittens? Goodness, no, there are other things you could be doing with your time, isn't there?' The masked visitor paused to close the squeaking hatch before sitting down. 'For instance, I've heard tell of a suspicious shed down the way a ways. Big, strong toms like yourselves, you could check it out, couldn't you? Before your kittens grow big enough to travel out and about and get all curious themselves, perhaps.'

Those big, strong toms leapt at the chance to secure another outing their kittens' mother wouldn't be able to say 'happened too often' and 'no, no, why don't you all do your male bonding here, instead of spending all your hard earned money on alcohol, and, hey, include the kittens, why don't you, while I go out and do this or that?' They made plans, and unfortunately enough for you, Neuro, those plans coincided with the Scarecrow Burning.

X

Crash!

X

...Well, Neuro, on the bright side, it is you who is almost grievously injured. Cats always land on their feet, after all, no matter the age. However, you should have probably been getting out of range of the chandelier instead of standing stock still in frozen horror when it finally broke. At least you might be able to convince yourself my presence was all a part of the head injury...

Mua-haha-ha-ha-ha-hahahaaaaa!

Phew. That was exhausting. Sleep well, Neuro.
Edited By KaliOfDarknesss on 10/28/2017 at 6:24 PM.
Hat101
Level 27
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 7:07 PM Post #5
On a stormy night not to long ago a few kids received a party invitation. One of these kids name was Ash, our story is about him. Ash was sitting by his blazing bonfire thinking about neurotic nytekries absentmindedly petting his two kooky kittens. Then all of a sudden the doorbell rang and he was handed the invitation. He desided he would go, he was excited and ran around like a cognizent scarecrow, if it was alive anyway, but then he stopped abruptly "who would invite me?" he thought "oh well i'm invited anyway" He then proceeded out the door in a hurry, running past a graveyard ritual, and arrived at a suspicious shed. "This can't be the place" he said out loud "IT IS THE PLACE" a loud booming voice shouted and a masked visitor stepped out. The visitor led him inside where underneath a swinging chandelier were a few children his age with a blank expression. He sat next to one of them and started to try to chat with one when the masked figure began to speak. "master" the figure said " would you like me to prepare the young boy for the feast?" "NO" the booming voice replied "LET THE BOY WATCH THEM DIE THIS ONE IS SPECIAL" a huge monster stepped out of the shadows and proceeded to eat the blank faced children. Obviously scared he desided to escape now. This was a big mistake, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" the beast roared. The beast landed on Ash and he blacked out. Ash was never heard of again.
Dinnerbone
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 40
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 7:24 PM Post #6
I was walking down the road when I saw a sign told
Right there, in there, lived a scarecrow of old
It was there right there in a suspicious shed
I saw a cognizant scarecrow who had lost his head

He told me of a story, of a party invitation
In which he had reached, his drinking limitation
He wandered on home, in the dead of night
Not reaching the abode, until the sun broke height

He said his memory was fuzzy, of the longest walk home
He had saw a blazing bonfire, burning people to the bone
He remembers the burning flames, over his head
In the strange graveyard ritual, as he ran along instead

He said he wasn't sure, but it must have been
As soon as he got home, things got even more grim
He had just sat down, when a squeaking hatch
caught his attention, finally, at long last

A masked visitor had been waiting, waiting through the morn
Trying to break his drunken stupor, as useless as though pealing corn
Standing there and watching him, a neurotic nytekrie
He he had sent some kooky kittens, to catch him in a laughing spree

The nytekrie aimed his careful shot, hitting the ceiling 'bove
He hit the swinging chadelier, which crashed down into the stove
This was a mere distraction as the scarecrow watched in horror
As the bird took up his knife and completed his master's order

~Dinnerbone
Hope yall who see this enjoyed, it was really fun to make!
Edited By Dinnerbone on 10/29/2017 at 9:49 PM.
Catpandaz
Level 55
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 7:28 PM Post #7
As I sat in my living room, next to the Blazing Bonfire, my Kooky Kittens were howling as loud as the wind.

I had been waiting all night, my guests had not arrived yet. I was beginning to worry that none of my guests were going to come. I was having a Halloween party, but except it wasn't a party, it was me, my lovely kittens, and the Swinging Chandelier swaying side to side as the minutes passed.

The time went from 7:00, then 7:30, and then 8:00, and finally after a very long time, I decided to go outside to see if any of them had been troubled by my Neurotic Nytekrie. "I wonder where they are"? I'm sure that I sent everyone a Party Invitation." I thought in my head. After I checked to see if my Nytekrie was causing and trouble, I started to kick rocks with my feet, staring down wishing that people could join me on this lovely night. I stood where I was for a second, frozen as I gazed in awe up into the Navy Blue sky.

The Moon was a bright light shimmering in the darkness, joined by the stars showing brightly into the night. The crows cawing for food, and the trick or treater's going up to every house that had a porch light on saying "Trick or Treat!". I decided since nobody was at my party, I might as well go to the Graveyard Ritual which was a party that the Cognizant Scarecrow was hosting.

"There are so many people here!" I thought in my head as people dressed in their costumes were chatting with each other, clinking drinks and showing off their costumes to one another in glee.
I Looked around through all of the Masked Visitors, to see if anyone who I had invited was here. No body, no one who I was sure that I invited was there.

Out of the blue, I saw something that caught my attention. It was a shed, but not just an ordinary shed, it seemed different. It was a Suspicious Shed, and I was too curios to stop my self from checking it out.
As I walked in, there were cobwebs every where. Not just the usual ones that you used for decorating, it was actual cobwebs and it made me shiver in disgust. Huge spiders started crawling on the top of the ceiling, staring at me, mouths covered in drool that was dripping like rain onto the ground.

I began to run as their bright red eyes looked way deep into my soul. I took a deep breath and sighed after I knew I wasn't near those freakish things any more. It was like something out of Jumanji!
Suddenly though, the door that I walked through slammed shut, and I could barely see anything.

Out of no where, footsteps started coming closer, and closer and even closer until there was complete silence. I could not hear anything. Pitch black darkness covered the room, I was scared, and cold. I wish I could not of gone into this shed. I wish my curiosity hadn't gotten the best of me, but I knew I could find a way out of this.

I randomly found a match lying on the ground. I quickly poked around with my hands to see if I could find any wood to light it on. I finally felt something and grabbed it immediately and was about to light the match until it make a squeaking noise.

"A Sylesti?" I thought. I held it tightly as I felt the strange object shiver in my hands. I could tell though that it in fact was a Sylesti, or some kind of creature so I held it in my arms and cradled it. It stopped shivering and made a relieved sigh as it held onto my arm, I kept looking for something to light the match and found a piece of wood lying around. I scraped the match onto the wood and lit the flame.

There was a Squeaking Hatch on the ceiling that must have already been opened by somebody who previously had been here before. I ran over to it as I could see the moonlight peeking through. I started climbing up the shed, and people saw me and ran over to check if I was alright, and how I got there.
I told them I was perfectly fine and nothing happened, But I didn't want to freak any body else out. I told them that I had found this cute Sylesti and named it pumpkin. He was bright orange and had little tiny brown paws with emerald green eyes. All though I wasn't able to have my party, I had a very full night, and a Halloween I would never ever forget.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Edited By Catpandaz on 10/29/2017 at 9:00 AM.
Zenzafin
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 6:32 AM Post #8
I'm not a native English speaker... but tried my best. ^^

Cognizant Scarecrow
Blazing Bonfire
Graveyard Ritual
Neurotic Nytekrie
Suspicious Shed
Party Invitation
Squeaking Hatch
Masked Visitor
Swinging Chandelier
Kooky Kittens

It was a pretty boring night. The girl was home alone reading a book on her bed. It was Halloween night and there were a lot of people outside in costumes. But she's never been into these sorts of things. She turned the page of her book, when she heard the door bell ring.
"Oh come on, no trick or treat please" was what she was thinking when she got up from her bed and walked downstairs to open the door. There was noone there.
Instead there was a letter lying on the door step. Obviously it was a party invitation with some kooky kittens printed on the envelope.
The girl opened the envelope and unfolded the letter. It was a short letter, handwritten with black ink.

Dear friend,
You must not be alone on Hallows' Eve. Please come join us. You will not regret.
Follow my companion.
Yours faithfully,
a friend

She looked outside again and saw a cognizant scarecrow leaning at a tree on the other side of the street waving at her.
Though she didn't really want to go outside, something made her do it. She didn't even wear shoes or a jacket, but she went to the scarecrow and followed him down the street.

They were walking for quite some time, not talking at all, when they arrived at a forest. There was a suspicious shed between the trees and the scarecrow stopped, pointing at the shed, still not talking to her. Then the scarecrow handed her a mask, looking like a neurotic Nytekrie. It was pretty ugly in her taste. "Only masked visitors allowed inside." the scarecrow was saying.
The girl looked up from the mask, but the scarecrow was gone.
She turned to the shed and opened the squeaking hatch.

Inside it was dark and the only light came from a swinging chandelier above her head. The shed seemed to be bigger on the inside. It wasn't a shed at all.
The girl turned around, but the door was gone. She was standing in the middle of a big dark room.
"So what's the mask for?" she was thinking, when all of a sudden the room was illuminated and full of people, everyone wearing masks and costumes. She rubbed her eyes in disbelief, when someone grabbed her hand. "Come on outside, we're doing something special and you MUST see that!" the person was yelling at her. It was a bright coloured Aurleon costume.
The Aurleon took her to a door leading outside and all of a sudden the girl saw herself standing in the middle of something that looked like a creepy graveyard ritual. The were some people in black robes standing around a blazing bonfire, holding candles and singing something the girl couldn't understand.
There was an open grave in front of her.
Then she was pushed and lost her balance, but managed to grab something soft while falling. She fell into the dark cold grave...

... and woke up in her bed, lying with her face on her book. In her hand there was a bright yellow Aurleon feather.
Edited By Zenzafin on 10/29/2017 at 6:37 AM.
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 8:54 AM Post #9
It was done the party invitations were sent and all the ghouls and ghosties were waiting for the event. Past the fields and far away a suspicious shed sat. The neurotic nytekyrie watched the door as a cognizant scarecrow waited inside. A masked visitor came, a dread wind following. Prying a squeaking hatch slowly open they entered into the shed. Within was a massive space with sprawling rooms and corridors. Mazelike the stranger had no trouble navigating. Scuffling was heard as piteous cries were distantly heard. A bright light beckoned from afar. It was a blazing fire, large and surrounded by protective runes. Above a swinging chandelier reflected the light off in a shower or red and black light. The blazing bonfire provided the mood and atmosphere necessary for a graveyard ritual. It was to be the start of the party. Shadowed figures watched as the light did nothing to penetrate their shrouded darkness. The scarecrow, host of all the events stepped up.

And now, my monstrous friends we begin! His shout was accompanied by a blast of hot air and orange smoke spread out in a shock wave from the fire. The grunts and growls that had been heard completely silenced as the menagerie of nightmarish figures all watched to see what was to occur. The fire had gone out only a dark light from the chandelier allowed some shapes to be seen. The masked being let out a gasp of horror at was found present within the circles of runes.

Letting out small pitiful mews were a small bunch of kittens. Young the fluffy beings opened sparkling eyes. Suddenly as though knowing they had an audience the kittens each bristled fur on edge and growls coming from each of them. One managed to make a backflip, another rolled across the floor. Each of the kooky kittens made a weird action. A laugh, suddenly the apprehension and tension in the air was gone. The ritual goers were happy that all was well. The scarecrow brought his straw hands together and with a bang the hall was brought and filled with decorations. Refreshments and drinks appeared on an enormous table. Everyone had a great time and the kittens remained with the scarecrow protecting the fields from trespassers.
Thecrowlady
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 15
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 1:09 PM Post #10
I'm absolutely sorry if my story is depressive a bit! ouo'
It's just... My muse hit me hard and I had to obey! XD
I also apologize for the lenght if it's too long.
MS Word tells me it's around 665 words but I never know with them english counts. =v='
Also english is not my native language so I apologize for any mistakes.
---

So... You want to hear a story, aye? And not just any story will do...
You want spooks, you want to dive into the dark... Well then...
Gather up friends and listen to a tale! A tale of darkness and fire, of courage and despair!

---

Dark was the night when our tale was begun in the shade of Umbra's Veil... A lone figure sat on the cold ground, hunched over the great blazing bonfire. A coiled sword stood sunk deep into the embers' heart, slightly tilted to the side. A man in a dusty, cracked knight armour looked at the curved, polished vessel he clutched tightly in his shaking hands. In solemn silence he counted every single soul he had gathered... Memories flooded his tormented mind. Memories of humanity lost, of rejection and advancing madness. He counted the souls again, this time whispering to the night winds of the woods. He stood up and for a moment his armour-clad palm hovered over the bonfire's heat and light. He gathered up his strength, the fire filling him with hopeless shades of hopes. With determination fitting a former knight, the now undead man grabbed his shield and sword. He knew his destination though his future was drowned in fog and smoke.

Through the darkness he walked and his presence stirred up the shades of life left in this dead land. As if by instinct still left in his decaying bones, he drew his sword, the blade meeting a sharp beak with a screech. Hot, foul breath blew into his face and what was left of humanity in his mind wanted him to wince. He pushed the undead, plagued creature back. The smell of rot and decay rose as a pack of Neurotic Nytekries descended from the trees, driven to him by the sweet smell of souls he possessed. One by one, he slew the hollow beasts, trying to remember his destination, his mission. The last of the undead animals fell to the ground and the knight felt his vessel fill up with whatever souls the hollow Nytekries managed to devour. His tired legs moved as if out of habit. He started walking again. His determination gripped his mind harder.

Time was lost to him, as he reached a foggy place. A different kind of forest made up of cracked, mossy gravestones. There... there was his destination. He paid no heed to a circle of undead dancing an eerie dance to a morbid graveyard ritual. It was their party... And he had no party invitation. Their souls were not his. His eyes were turned to a suspicious shed in the far corner of the graveyard. Cold fingers gripped the hilt of the sword tightly as ever. The undead knight pushed forward, knowing he was now like one of those kooky kittens in their pursuit of a naive mouse in the woods, and like one of those kittens he would end up dead in the jaws of a hungry wolf. But what was life if not the endless path of trials? He had to try...

The knight entered the dark insides of the shed and his head rose for his eyes to meet his fate. He needed not to call, as a masked visitor entered the place through a squeaking hatch in the ceiling. A dim light brightened up the surroundings and the undead knight met his target. There it stood... Masked... Menacing... In the form of a twisted, cognizant scarecrow surrounded by a dim, blood red fog. The weapon in his hand lit the room with eerie light. A swinging chandelier in the place of a ball-and-chain flail. And it was that moment of truth... The fate would decide if the humanity would be restored or all hope lost. With the speed of a lightning the two figures clashed in a duel of fate. And then there was darkness...

The blazing bonfire was crackling, the flames chanting a song of despair and hopelessness. The undead knight woke up on his back, silent stars above him. Sitting up was slow... He was sore. Memories flooded him again. Once again he sat hunched over the bonfire, his hands clutching the soul vessel tightly. And once again he knew he failed... The vessel now was empty.

The End

---

MANY kudos to those, who can recognize what game inspired this crossover with Sylestia! :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.