Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 9:57 PM Post #31
uazren krila[glowing wings]

the lunemera wandered aimlessly around her little forest until a pack of luporas found her 'they'll just leave me alone,i'm too small for them to eat' she thought to herself,but she was wrong,they charged at her,one grabbed her wing and bit down hard,ripping it,footsteps could be heard coming towards them, 'oh no there's more of them' she though but a human came over to her
"nice work arbor,now she can't fly away"the human said as it threw its snare at her,the last thing she saw beffor drifting off to sleep was the lupora letting go of her torn wing
when she woke up she was in a jar inside some sort of warehouse,she saw the luporas were in cages,she saw aurlions,lighras,qitaries,nyvans,dryals,zolnixis and every other species of sylestie imprisoned in cages,jars and stalls the cages and stalls all had locks on them and for once,she felt sorry for them all
"we have to get out of here" she yelled as loud as her little voice could a zolnixi in a cage nearby unshead its claws,which were worn down but still sharp and picked the lock unlocking cage after cage and stall after stall the sylestie she had freed were freeing others the qitari and kelpie smashed the jars and freed the other lunemera until they came to the last jar,which housed the little lunemera they smashed it and she got out
"you must be shara"a female kelpie said
"i chose my own name its uazren krila now"and with all the sylestie that were freed a big tribe of all sylesti was formed and kirla was the leader
Edited By Jade07 on 8/19/2017 at 9:58 PM.
Prakner
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 10:08 PM Post #32

I made it based on the Pokemon Volcarona. It's my favorite Bug-type Pokemon, and when I started fooling around with the Generator, I really liked what I made (took me a little less than 30 mins to figure it out). So, here's the pic I based it off of. I hope that you like the similarities that this website allowed me to make. Thank you so much guys!

Backstory: As Volcarona was flying through the ruins in which it laid, it saw a puff of purple smoke appear in the air. It slowed down and hovered in front of the area in which it witnessed this anomaly. I must be hallucinating. she thought. Of course... I'm dehydrated! It must have been a mirage! Suddenly, another puff of smoke appeared in front of her again! Volcarona flapped her wings backwards a few times to gain some distance from the smoke. What WAS that? she thought frantically. The next thing she knew, several puffs of purple and orange smoke began coming out of the ground around her. She screamed in agony as her short black arms extended into longer white ones, and as her middle wings dissolved, causing her forewings and hind wings to widen dramatically. Then everything went black as she passed out from the pain.

When Volcarona awoke, she was lying down by a delta on the border of the desert and some plains. Looking to her left, she saw a windmill and some wheat, as well as a walled village, and looking to her right she saw endless palm trees and cacti, as well as a swamp in the distance. As Volcarona tried to flag her wings a few times, her head started to pound as she was still recovering from the pain, and that she was, in fact, dehydrated. She crawled over to the river and sipped the water, only to look at her reflection. She gasped and backed up from the river in fear. What was that in the water? Some sort of new species? She crawled back to the river and looked again. Volcarona suddenly realized that it was indeed her own reflection. Her bug-like eyes looked more like polished Dawn Stones (look it up - they're pretty), and she had developed several spots on her forehead the same color of her eyes. The tips of her wings had puffs of smoke emanating from them, similar to the puffs of smoke that had mysteriously transported her to her current location.

Volcarona retreated from the river once more. What happened to me? Where am I? What is going on?! she thought. Out of the corner of her eye, she witnessed a purple fox-like creature with 3 tails battling a human with a sword. What's going on? Why is that human hurting that...thing, and why is that thing hurting a human!? Volcarona thought. Obviously, things weren't the same here as where she was from. Suddenly, the human fell over as the fox manifested a shadow-like scythe and slashed him across the chest. Then, it turned its head and locked its eyes on Volcarona. "Oh no..." Volcarona mumbled under its breath. "Please don't hurt me... I'm already hurt and I can't fly..." As if out of nowhere, a human with red hear and dark skin emerged behind the purple fox and pet its head. "Oh look," it said in a high pitched voice, "A Lunemara needs help." Lunemara? Volcarona thought. What's a Lunemara? The human reached out to her and handed her a red mushroom. "It's a fairy mushroom. Eat it, and you'll feel better!" he said with a smile. Volcarona hesitated for a moment, then took a bite out of the mushroom. Suddenly, her wings didn't hurt anymore. She flapped her wings and rose off of the ground. "There you go!" the human said delightedly. "Hey, do you want to come and explore the world with us? We're going on a journey, and I want to be the very best Sylesti battler!"

It occurred to Volcarona that the human was but a teenager. She remembered coming across a human with a similar goal and personality back home, but all she could remember was that he wore a baseball cap and was traveling with another man and girl, and had a yellow creature on his shoulder. She also recalled turning down his offer. However, this human knew the area, and Volcarona realized that he might be able to get her home. So, she nodded her head at the human. He looked at her with wide eyes and jumped up in excitement, punching the air above him. "All right!!! I'm Prakner, by the way. Nice to meet you!" Volcarona gave him a smile and said "My name is Volcarona. Pleased to meet you, human." Prakner opened his mouth in awe and took a step back. "You can talk?!" he excalimed. Volcarona looked at him in shock as well. "You can understand me!?" Prakner shook his head and said, "You know what, I've had weirder things happen to me. Let's just get going, shall we?" Volcarona nodded and took his hand, and the three of them (including the fox) walked towards the village, and into Viridian Meadows.

THE END
Edited By Prakner on 8/21/2017 at 10:42 PM.
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 10:13 PM Post #33
Inspired by the ocean I live nearby~

Leaves rustled in deep of the Astryl's Tranquility's trees, and the dawn light was dancing over the Tranquility's beautiful lake. A single lunemara was fluttering over the lake, seeking solace. It is uncommon to spy a lunemara in the Tranquility, as usually the lunemara do not like water. However, this lunemara loved the water.

Born near the ocean, the lunemara has grown with the salty scent and the wet breeze. The lunemara did not question this, and it did not even imagine what it was to have life in where most lunemara do.

This lunemara had its home destroyed by a tsunami--one of nature's unfavorable actions toward living beings. Terrified. the lunemara fled from the ocean, fearing every single bit of it--its scent, taste, and sight. Even now, the lunemara is shuddering under its fur as its wings weakly flap over the lake. The lunemara did not wish to leave its home--although nature has crushed its hope to pieces.

Fearing and loving, hating and attracted to the water, the lunemara continues to find solace in its life.

Suna, Seeker of Solace

Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 10:16 PM Post #34

Tog
Modeled after the little tour train in Virginia City Montana. Tog likes things to be constant and working. He loves other people's company and will do his best to make people happy, even if he has to overwork himself. He can sometimes play pranks though, those branches on his head aren't just for show.

Photo taken from http://virginiacitymt.com/trains
Princessluisa
Level 29
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 10:31 PM Post #35

This is my Lunemara based off of a character in a movie called The Secret of Kells. She is based off of the character Aisling(my lune's name is also that).

Aisling is the spiritual guardian of the forests. She is rarely seen, but you'll know she's around when you hear the leaves rustling in the breeze. Animals great and small are protected by her, the graceful lunemara warding off those who wish to harm the forest and its inhabitants. The fairies tell legends of Aisling, speaking of her grandeur.

Though many have tried, no one has ever come close to capturing this elusive sylesty, for she fights with the strength of every sylesty she works to protect and defend. Wherever she goes, she leaves a trail of frost, though it melts too quickly to be tracked.
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 11:14 PM Post #36

I have an ongoing collaboration story with a dear friend and was thinking of the world which is one where reapers live and that was my inspiration.

This little guy is Repaer. From the moment he hatched, he was told by his parents, who were both musicians, that he needed to find a way to bring smiles to people. However, Repaer couldn't play a note no matter the instrument. His lantern also never lit no matter how much he tried. Feeling dejected and that he didn't belong, Repaer left home. In his wanderings, he came across a dying man. He had never been around death before and to his surprise, he saw what had to be the man's soul leave his body and his lantern began to shine brightly. He went over to the soul and flitted around, being silly in order to get a smile. Once he got the smile, he guided the soul to its final destination, receiving hearty thanks.

At that moment, Repaer knew what he wanted to do with his life. From that day, he began visiting the souls of all who pass on. He would flit around them and offering comfort as needed. Once the soul is comfortable, his lantern shines and guides them to their final destination. It is only once the soul has reached its final resting place that the lantern goes out. Repaer loves his job and is always happy to bring a little joy to those who are leaving the mortal realm.
Edited By Hundenelsker on 8/19/2017 at 11:42 PM.
Misst
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 37
Posted: 8/20/2017 at 12:00 AM Post #37
As i read the rules i thought and started creating. This Lunemara is blind. Helpless to see it learns how to move and fly using it's extremely sensitive antenna and fly's calmly and when their is even the slightest shift in the air it moves out of the way. when sitting alone on a branch its wings slightly rub together and a gentle tune will play (sounds differs slightly from male and female). when they wanna find their mate for life they change their music to let others know it wants to find a mate and any of the opposite gender that can match the tune first is it's mate. They get aggressive only when it's family is threatened weather kids, siblings, close friends or tamer they will protect them.

My idea came from my series i started writing the main character seems helpless once her brother was taken from her and tried to avoid getting close to anyone. Scared to lose anyone else close to her and her having to learn stuff by herself since he died. Once she realizes her family can be anyone she wants, then she fights to protect them and help them.

Misst
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 37
Posted: 8/20/2017 at 12:01 AM Post #38
Love your design i find it cool you based it off a pokemon.
Sylestiafan123
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 51
Posted: 8/20/2017 at 1:19 AM Post #39
name of the lunemara: Moon
inspiration:The moon
backstory: she was a beautiful little lunemara, most beautiful of them all, but one thing she didn't know was the moon was her father so unexpectedly she turned whiteish and greyish with pale colours but she was even more beautiful than ever just like the moon.

Sylestiafan123
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 51
Posted: 8/20/2017 at 1:21 AM Post #40
prakner did you read rules it needs to have a backstory or it will be disqualified (just letting you know)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.