Page 1 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 6:48 PM Post #1
The objective of this game is to visit the Generator and create a 3-Visible Lunemara of your choice.

Rules

1. Visit the Generator and design your dream 3-Visible Lunemara. After you're done, come back and post your Pet in this thread. You must include a name and backstory for your Lunemara. Please keep the story less than 500 words.

Note: you are not actually generating the pet.

2. This contest is for the Lunemara Revamp Release, the pet may only be a Lunemara.

3. When posting your Pet, you must also include what the inspiration is. If you fail to include this in your post, your entry WILL NOT QUALIFY.

4. Please post ONLY ONE image.

Note: This includes posting both Male and Female versions; you must pick the one that you want!

5. Your Pet MUST HAVE EXACTLY 3-VISIBLE TRAITS. A Trait counts as either a Gene or a Mutation. It cannot have any Carried Traits.

6. This contest is over August 26th 11:59PM server time. Any entries posted after this time will not qualify.

Prizes

Everyone who participates and has a qualifying entry will be put into a drawing. Whomever's name is randomly drawn from the list will have their Lunemara created for them. Additionally to a random winner, there will be one chosen winner based off the story and appeal of the Lunemara. There will only be two winners from this contest. Good luck and have fun!
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 6:57 PM Post #2
I got this from a book I am reading The Unwanteds. On the Wabler Island everyone has bright orange/yellow/pink eyes. On their neck, they have grey thorns. So here it goes...
Edited By Lalalanmao on 8/23/2017 at 8:46 PM.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 7:07 PM Post #3
This is Caramel Glow:

She's inspired by caramel apples. (maybe that's kinda lame, but I really love caramel, ahah)

Caramel Glow here used to be a normal little Lunemara, flying around in the Sweet Blossom Orchard and munching on some of the apples she found there. But she was getting tired of eating just normal, everyday apples like all the other Lunes. So one day, when an unsuspecting Sylestian brought a caramel apple into the orchard, she flew over and begged the Sylestian to share it with her. She discovered that she loved the taste, and even convinced the Sylestian to dye her the same colors as the apple so that she would always remember him and his kindness.

(I hope I'm doing this right)
Librathelynx
Level 28
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 7:20 PM Post #4

Born of shades during the Gloaming, Gloomfell has practiced shadow magics since she was a larva. Her eyes are adapted to the darkness, and she has very poor vision in anything but. She is revered by many as a wise sorceress, and has been known to share some of her knowledge with others from time to time, though the mystery that she allows to surround herself has earned her quite a sinister reputation in some areas... especially those that have incurred her wrath.
(Gloomfell is actually a changeling OC I have stored away who preferred to stay in the form of a purple and blue moth. I haven't had anything to do with her for a while, as I ended up scrapping the story she was in, but this opportunity presented itself and I jumped at it.)
Edited By Librathelynx on 8/19/2017 at 7:25 PM.
Unidentifiedrose
Level 61
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 7:26 PM Post #5
OceanSakura

My inspiration was rare blue blossom trees. I made the lunemara to look like a creature that would live in one of these trees.
Edited By Unidentifiedrose on 8/26/2017 at 12:21 PM.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 7:28 PM Post #6
Scientist

(His name is simply 'scientist' - he is rather shy, so it will be next to impossible to get his name.)

This is a character that has been floating around in my mind for quite awhile. You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but he's actually a genius. He predicted the lunemara revamp long before any most others of his kind, and as a result was labelled as a 'kook scientist'. He went to great lengths to study the mysterious phenomenon of the 'revamp', however, there was a huge problem: once a species was changed, the majority of individuals forget what they used to be like, and were unaware that a revamp had even occurred.

So this scientist went trotting across the far corners of the globe to meet with all sorts of crazed, intelligent and unhappy individuals. He found kelpari and sylvorpa, zolnixi and aurleon, morkko and puffadore. He even risked his life while trying to communicate with a rather distressed and aggressive ny'vene! These individuals remembered who they used to be before their revamps, and they were outcast from their tribes or communities because of their ideas and memories.

Since the lunemara revamp happened, the scientist went into hiding, and to this day cannot be found. However, his archives still remain as evidence of the revamp phenomena ~
Edited By Amarok on 8/25/2017 at 5:43 PM.
Dinnerbone
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 40
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 7:33 PM Post #7

This is my starry night lunemara. It is based after a starry night....

On her home planet, the humans are lowly beings. And the animals. The animals are the ones who are the dominant species.
This planet was not always the way it was, in fact, the elders of the swarm still remember when they were ruled over by ruthless humans, who cut down their hives to make their own. And now, to exact revenge, the lunemara colony has banded together with many others to make human lives miserable. Human children are taken from their parents at 4 years of age, and are on their own to raise themselves. The first animal that comes across them is at free will of enslaving them.
But this lunemara, her name is Syrma. She is different. For months she numbed herself to the sounds of screaming children in the night, in service to the beasts. But alas, she could take it no longer. She took in a child, and raised it. This was unthinkable. The animals, they were supposed to enslave the children, make them do your bidding. Let them become the hard workers and you the lazy ones.
She raised this child until he was 8. 8 you say, that is still young!
But she could only raise him until 8 because beyond that, it was impossible to keep him inside, to satisfy his questions about the outside world.
Shortly after the boy's 8th birthday, he wandered out. In the dead of night. Being as sneaky as a little boy of 8 can be, to avoid waking up "mum Syrma".
A human cannot survive long in this world.
He disappeared.
Syrma was unable to find him, she searched every day, every night, long and hard. But no trace of him. The other lunemaras grew suspicious, a stray lunemara with no servant humans? looking all night and all day, many young ones lost and sick in the woods, but she doesnt take them? she must be looking for one with value to her.
She was caught and interrogated by the lunemara elders and condemned guilty for her atrocious actions.
She was put to death.
The gods deemed her worthy and admired her heroic actions, placing her in the heavens, forever as part of the constellation Virgo.
Edited By Dinnerbone on 8/19/2017 at 7:36 PM.
Jalani
Level 48
Threads: 40
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 7:36 PM Post #8
Inspiration- Spanish Moon Moth

Name: Kura (koo- ra)

From the moment she hatched, Kura knew she was destined for greatness. She was strong, fast, smart, agile, and best of all, absolutely beautiful, and she knew it. As she grew to adulthood she quickly found her place in the colony and was one of the most hardworking Lunemaras in it. Kura loved her job and her colony, and would fiercely protect both in any way possible. She hoped she would never have to leave her beloved home and large colony, but at the same time, she wished that she could do more, BE more. But she knew her place was with the colony, and would never leave it, but she was wrong. One fateful day Kura was captured by a Sylestian and tamed. She was terrified, but the Sylestian assured Kura that she would not be hurt. She soon learned that this Sylestian wanted Kura to help fight for her. This included going on dangerous missions and stopping evil bandits from raiding nearby towns. Kura missed her colony, but now she knew that this is what she was meant to do in life, and she was happy doing it.
Edited By Jalani on 8/19/2017 at 7:44 PM.
MalarkyVonHoole
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 7:37 PM Post #9

Low-key inspired by a ship of mine, but also the cause of a smol soundtrack and lush jungles.

So this little lunemara, was considered rather slim for their gender, and was originally just a muddy colour. Because of this, the others always believed that they were sick. And so in time, they eventually banished the lunemara out of their homelands. For many days and nights this little lunemara wandered the earth, over spaces of dirt, dust, grass and sand.
Until, one faithful day, where this lunemara decided to rest on a rock in the large plains of the savannah. A predator stood nearby, watching. When the slim lunemara noticed the predator, they squeaked in protest quickly fluttering off, with the hunter on their tail. However it wasn't long, when exhaustion took over and the lunemara collapsed into a large river, and the predator ended up losing interest and wandering away.
When the lunemara made it onto the shore, it noticed there was patches of green showing on them. So cleaning themselves off in the river, it turned out they were rather colourful indeed!
No longer afraid of being considered dull and unhealthy, they decided they'd travel the land, and tell all the lunemaras of their adventures during travels.
Eventually, a title began to pop up for this lone traveller, they all began to call him; the Green-Hearted Lunemara.

So yeah, story on my lunemara design, which in fact is Green-Hearted Lunemara. <:
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 7:57 PM Post #10

Inspiration:
This lassy is a moon-garden moth, little glowy creatures that (surprise surprise) live in the gardens of the moon. The Man in the Moon is a classy fellow, fond of grand parties and beautiful art, and the creatures in his domain reflect that.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.