The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 8/24/2017 at 9:16 AM Post #111

Name:
Princess Perla Euthalia

Inspiration:
The shimmer of pearlescent butterfly wings in the sunlight

Backstory:
"It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world - Chaos Theory" (The Butterfly Effect)

Aeons ago, when Earth was yet a babe in the arms of a bright, young star, the Inzhu butterflies prospered and nourished their fledgling world. With the ability to alter time, space, and even worlds themselves, their magic and their power soon became the ambition and envy of men. War broke out, and so the Earth bled. The Inzhu were sought out and slaughtered, and as they died the magic that kept our world alive began to die too. For the realms of Men were self-consumed and failed to comprehend that killing the Inzhu would eventually kill all life on Earth. We are all one; we are all connected. If a single flutter of a butterflys wing can cause a typhoon halfway around the world, imagine the death and destruction of an entire swarm at the hands of Men.

But all is not lost. A last hope stands in Princess Perla Euthalia and a small kaleidoscope of butterflies that have since become legend. Living for centuries in the shadows, they strive to protect and heal our wounded Earth from the threat of Men, and restore balance to nature. But as Earth draws its final breaths, the last Inzhu realise that the only way to save the planet may be one final collective flutter and the total destruction of Man.

Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 8/24/2017 at 3:25 PM Post #112

This is the Twighlight Lunermara. This little lunemara has always been alone. Her parents abandoned her as an egg because she wasnt a Sunlight Lunemara like them. She was Twighlight Lunemara, the rarest species of lunemara to ever exist. She was the first one is centuries, so she was banished and titled an outcast. As the years streched on the little lunemara grew into a beautiful, young lady. She soon leared of her heritage and wanted revenge on her parents and the luneraras that banished her. She became titled as the Twilight Stalker. At the break of Twilight she would stalk unsuspecting lunemaras that were out late and when the time was right she would strike down the inoccent lunemara and leave them broken and hurt in the middle of nowhere. Many lunemaras went missing like this but the few that managed to return soon went mad. Finally the lunemaras gave up and offered a peace treaty with the Twilight Lunemara. They offered a place in the lunemara colony if she stopped attacking inoccent lunemaras. She accepted. But what she didnt know was that the lunemaras were just making a trap to kill her once and for all. They decided to end her at the time of her birth. Twilight... she heard them coming for her. She broke out in complete fury. She flew up to the highest she could go and covered the moon with her wings. The whole colony was shrouded in complete darkness. the night seemed to smother and choke them until they couldnt bear it anymore. They surrendered and swore a forever oath to never harm, hurt, of banish anymore Twilight Lunemaras again. And so this treaty still stands to this day and the little Twilight Lunemara forever lived in peace and glory.
FortunesFool
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/25/2017 at 5:36 AM Post #113
Fools Fortune
Or Fool's Fortune? I don't know if apostrophes are acceptable.
===

===
Inspiration is... the Persona series, I guess? I usually end up with characters relating to the Fortune Arcana as my favorites so I based him off Persona 3/4's Wheel of Fortune card.
===
A creature of luck- thats what they called him. Passed from person to person, from cage to cage, since he was a small grub until it was all he could remember. "Fortune favors the fool," they would call when they were done with him, trying to pass him to the next, "but it can favor you too!" None even bothered to give him a name, he was a thing to display, to be admired and cherished for a time, but never to be given a life. He couldnt remember if any had even bothered to talk to him. The last to own him never had the chance to, a slip of the wagon freeing him before he even saw what new home awaited him- he did not look back at the calls. The forest became his home, with its dark crannies and dangerous shadows.

But he could light up the deepest parts of it, if he so wished. He could shine like a beacon for those who stumbled and fell onto his path, those few Fools who either didnt know better or simply didnt care. Their journeys led them far and wide- wandering through the darkness as they searched for their truths- and if, perhaps, he could make it a little easier for them then should he not do it?

To shine a light on the possible paths and allow them to decide, that was his chosen role. He would not lead them, would not pick the path they walked and send them on their way. What right did he have to do so? He was not them, he did not know their struggles and demons, only his own. Words that followed his days just as those he found followed him.

"Fortune favors the fool," they said, and then called him "Fortune". Well. Then he truly would be the Fools Fortune- but by his choice, not theirs. They could choose only their own paths.
Edited By Sizaansilah on 8/25/2017 at 5:38 AM.
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 102
Posted: 8/25/2017 at 9:59 AM Post #114

Anubia is a Lunemara Goddess - titled The Guide After Death - guiding the souls of the deceased into the realm beyond Sylestia to be safe guarded by her counterpart. Despite her associations to the after life she is known to be quite motherly by nature. She takes a great deal of pride in her responsibilities, but I must warn you - it's best you don't insult her. Otherwise, Anubia will return you to life as a cockroach - the one thing that may never die and find rest in the next realm because these creepy crawlies seem to live regardless of how many times they are stepped on or what horrors they face.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/25/2017 at 1:13 PM Post #115
Lunar Wisp Lunemara

This Lunemara was inspiered by the lunar goddess Diana skin from the online game Leauge of Legends, so here goes.

A flash of a wing in the cool bright night. A young, female Lunemara is alone, fluttering in the radiant light of the moon. The Lunemara almost seemed to dissolve in the ghastly lunar glow. The truth lay in the moon. Every centurie or two, the moon would choose a lunemara eggling to be the next Lunar Wisp. A Lunar Wisp is blessed with the power of the moon and is forever bonded with it. Although the blessing may seem spectacular ,the life of a Lunar Wisp is quite lonely. When it is first born the Lunemara will be showered with gifts and would be treated as royalty. But after a day the Lunar Wisp will aproach the moon and forever create an everlasting bond. So as the moon vanishes as the new sun awakes the Lunar Wisp Lunemara also vanishes into the moon realm to wait its turn to appear at the break of dusk. And so goes on the lonely, uneventful life of a Lunar Wisp, until the Wisp either dies or goes mad with lonelieness. The End!

(P.S. I know this story is really sad, but i love sad stories so ya)
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/25/2017 at 2:01 PM Post #116
Summer Garden Lunemara

My Design was inspiered by a wild summer garden, kind of like this one.

This is a Summer Garden Lunemara. Summer Garden Lunemaras Come out only in the spring and summer to plant and care for their colony's great garden that posseses every single flower in the entire world. During the fall and winter they hide away undergroung caring for seedlings and bulbs to plant once again in the warmer weather. But recently Summer Garden Lunemaras have been going missing due to Bandits that kidnap and force the Summer Lunemaras to plant and care for poisonous plants and flowers that the bandits later use for weapons. The local sylesti trainers were notified and sent to save the Summer Garden Lunemaras and put a stop to the bandits. Now will the trainers succeed in stopping the banits or will they fall victim to the new poisonous weapons. The End!
Passiflora
Level 50
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/25/2017 at 3:03 PM Post #117
My Lunemara is based off of a song called "Girl in the Garden" By S. J. Tucker. Or, at least, based off the image in my mind when I listen to the song.
Willow

` Willow doesn't remember a day where she wasn't alone in the small forest garden she lived in. Until, one night she saw another creature. A human. The small Lunemara peeked through the willow branches around her, and heard the human talking to himself. He was talking about his lost love and how he always came to this garden with her. How this was the only place they could meet because she was a servant and he was a noble. Then, Willow heard the human crying.
` Not wanting another living being to be sad, she fluttered over to him, perching next to him on a bench. Shocked, the human gasped and wiped away his tears. He reached his hand out and said, "Hello, little one. How did you come to be here? After my love was followed here, the royal court ordered that this garden be rid of all life that isn't a plant..." Of course, Willow cannot speak, she only fluttered to his hand, wings glowing softly under the starry sky.
` "You're quite the beautiful thing, aren't you? She would have been entranced by you. Your night-sky wings and golden eyes. Even your fur is in her favorite colors." The human smiled at Willow, and Willow made a happy humming sound. "It has been many years since anything has made me smile, little Lunemara. I thank you for coming to me." The human stood up, causing Willow to flutter away from his hand. He started walking away, and Willow followed.
` "You're coming with me? Well, I suppose you must have been lonely, too. Living here all by your lonesome. Come along then." The human now has a reason for happiness, and Willow now has someone to keep her company.
Bristlefur
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 8
Posted: 8/25/2017 at 8:48 PM Post #118
Inspiration:

Dracona

Dracona is a shy girl that enjoys playing and working by small bubbling streams and hiding in the shade of the trees and bushes nearby.
Edited By Bristlefur on 8/26/2017 at 8:46 PM.
Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 8/26/2017 at 4:15 PM Post #119
This post has been deleted.
Wolflight
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/26/2017 at 4:44 PM Post #120

Meet Lucifer.She may have a males name but that's only cause of her mother's village. Lucifer lives in a world where everything is split between Light and Darkness or Day and Night. The lunemara's of this world was told to never mix with either side for it would cause a great in balance, those who did was banished and told to never come back. Lucifer's mother was of the Darkness, while her father was of the Light. For awhile everything was okay, nobody knew that her mother had mated with one of the Light, that is until she was born. For she was born in shades of grey, white, and black. Her mother and her was banished and now years later she returns to help bring balance to the world.

I created her because of my love of the color grey but also because of the balance between day and night, light and darkness, or even good and evil. For there is a thin line that is always there but should never be cross but gets crossed anyways.
Edited By Wolflight on 8/26/2017 at 4:48 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.